[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Just curious here. About that couple t shirt, is there any chance it was the shirt they are wearing during baseball date? because that shirt look perfectly fit their body and has 02 as their number. But it's also could be sponsored shirt..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious here. About that couple t shirt, is there any chance it was the shirt they are wearing during baseball date? because that shirt look perfectly fit their body and has 02 as their number. But it's also could be sponsored shirt..

​thats what I think also...

​The way SY takes the measurement is like how a professional or tailor will take your measurement. I think she will most likely be making the couple T by herself and seeing her thoughtfulness in her gifts to JH, she is just being detail to make sure it fits well on him.

Also, in regards to the hug near the front door, I think JH did give her a full hug because during the second hug during the measurement, she confessed that she liked it more than she had admitted previously. WGM editing team probably took that portion out so we could look forward to this seize the moment hug by JH!

​I was thinking of the same thing! If thats really what she'll do, then JH should really marry her for real.  If not, I'll fly to KR and kidnap her for myself. LOLssss. 

With regards to the hug near the doorr, I think he just gave her a side hug. It would be too hard for a full hug since JH is carrying too many things. But what makes heart flutter is that he immediately ask for a hug upon seeing SY. I mean, that was too natural right? :w00t:

​I think it was a sponsored shirt. It would be weird if thats the Couple T SY is talking about as it has the logo of Nexen.

OMG lol i didnt close the tab yet and i can replay it even though it is blocked haha. i wanted to try to go to the direct youtube link so i can dl it using youtube downloader but there doesnt seem to be a button to click to bring me to the youtube page.

​I didn't close the tab either. I've had it since this morning and everything was fine. I'm a sad bee now. :(

Another I observed when they both sitting on sofa and talked about how popular she was at her high school. When JH asked how popular she was, she mentioned about the quantity of yogurt drink that she received.... gosh, she is too pure and innocent to mention only that sweet little thing... i mean yogurt drink!!! that would made her remarkable and worth to mention about ~~~~

Guest b8l8

Google drive doesnt work for me too. If you're on mobile, try using tubemate. Its the best app for Downloading both youtube and dailymotion vids. If you're using a laptop, DL it thru, downloaddailymotion.com. Its pretty fast and hassle-free. 

​so sorry, i just saw that too. pls check again later, next time we'll figure out where to upload so hopefully this won't happen again. this is our first video as a team. sorry for the inconvenience!

Guest orchidbee02

Is JH trying to show his 'couple' brown eyes in that Instagram video? Haha. SY's brown eyes are really obvious in videos and pictures but I can finally see why they keep talking about similar eye colour now. :D

And a huge thank you to all our wonderful subbing team! Really great that you guys worked so fast on it! :wub:

But, anyone else have any luck with the subbed video for e273? All the links dont work for me =/

​so sorry, i just saw that too. pls check again later, next time we'll figure out where to upload so hopefully this won't happen again. this is our first video as a team. sorry for the inconvenience!

​Awwww. No need for apologies. It works for almost everyone. And with that, I'm really thankful. I was able to watch it thru google drive but wasn't able to DL it. Thank you for your hard work guys. We really appreciate it. BEST, jjang!

Guest orchidbee02

@b8l8 Just saw your response regarding the subbed video! Thank you! We've waited 2 days, we can definitely hold on for a few more hours! Thanks again for helping the rest of us with the subbing! :)

Jh has this habit of testing sy first till she was accustomed to a certain act; he was gauging her reaction all the time:

holding hands - pretend to read her palm

kiss hands - tease her by smelling it first

back hugs - made a request, when she complied, he did it comfortably in photoshoot and now in their house when they are going inside scary room.

popo (kiss) accidental lip touch lols. Sy insist thats not considered as their first kiss, jh also said no haha! It didn't happen.

will he do that first kiss while cornering her? Or will they save it on their wedding.. Although practice makes perfect :phew:.. But i wanna see the bear hug first. That measuring chest hug is not counted. 

​Really good point! JH advances deliberately, but slowly -- I recall during the couple shot in Japan, he just went for it, but gave SY time to understand and accept the act.

Also in this past episode, SY shied away from his hug and his arms when SY was measuring his chest, but then when SY was measuring JH's waist, he gently placed his arms down on her shoulders and she didn't pull away this second time:wub:  

0uAHEk2.gif

fO6fmqb.gif

Curious what would have happened if JH really did try to hug SY again...:wub:

v5ehY3cl.jpg

nothing to worry about the technical problems regarding viewing and downloading. EVERYONE CONTRIBUTING TO SUBBING AND TRANSLATIONS, YOU'RE ALL DOING US THE GREATEST FAVOR. Whatever technicalities, I'm sure will be resolved. Again, our unending thanks for all your hardwork!

Guest rainmoon

​Hi! Thanks for sharing but it says the folder has no files. :( Can you share the vid? Thanks!

Its still uploading... Slow internet ...

Archived