[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

slightly out of the current song topic.. 

Our JongYeon Diaries for the month of May has been updated. You can find it here

Date and location of WGM filming can be found here

New updates include JongYeon's trip to Busan and some latest IG saga.

and of course.. it looks much nicer after some editing :D

And one more .. I am not sure if this has been shared before, but as I was working on the timeline, I noted that Seungyeon's photo with her HITTG co-star (the lawyer) was released on April 15, just one day before their filming (April 16).

no wonder hubby got so jealous! hahahaa 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

Mine.... Mine.... Mine....:wub:

Lol seems like you're bored ... I'm waiting for new news too ... :phew: 

Had to put a video on, just to quiet here tonight!!! Feels like the calm before the storm!!  I wonder what's up at JH's house!!!  All of a sudden I wish one of those crazy fans was  a peeping tom!!  At this point I don't care where the info comes from!!! JUST GIVE ME SOME:crazy::w00t::crazy::w00t:

Someone stole my ninja emoticon!  What the heck!!!!

Guest rainmoon

Had to put a video on, just to quiet here tonight!!! Feels like the calm before the storm!!  I wonder what's up at JH's house!!!  All of a sudden I wish one of those crazy fans was  a peeping tom!!  At this point I don't care where the info comes from!!! JUST GIVE ME SOME:crazy::w00t::crazy::w00t:

Someone stole my ninja emoticon!  What the heck!!!!

Ugh. ... I feel ya ... It's soooo quiet ... Calm before the storm I guess...

It is morning in Korea though.. So we might see something tonight ... :w00t:

Today is Jonghyun Day BUT why i felt so lonely for him now ? Hahaha he happily enjoy his time with his beloved wifue now but the fact he will fly to HK alone with Manager oppa really make my heart hurt . All FNC's artist already depart including AOA this mornin . I think FNC family will prepare suprise birthday on stage soon . HAHA 

Tsk ~~ Indeed 2015 is Jonghyun's Year , He got lots and lots task to do . *ProudNiece here (sorry i didnt have a crush in cnblue , they just my uncle ) :D   ~~~ HAHAHA . Well , I hope he can take care well his health and so on . And Tonight Orange Marmalade 1st & 2nd Episode 22:35 PM KST (After Producer)  ! Dont forget to stream guys ! 

Still remember his epic reaction when CNBLUE make a suprised birthday for him during Bluemoon concert ~~~! hurrrr

tumblr_mpz6wlVZwp1qb4xybo1_500.gif

#HappyLeeJonghyunDay #26yearsOfJonghyun 

Ugh. ... I feel ya ... It's soooo quiet ... Calm before the storm I guess...

It is morning in Korea though.. So we might see something tonight ... :w00t:

I sure hope so like alot of closeness at the school hugging, holding, walking on the beach, watching a sunset or a sunrise, Ice cream :Ddouble scoop!! Getting a ride on his back, wishing on star, etc.....  Breakfast in bed may have to wait till they get home after all Dad & Mom are there!  But the kiss coupon hoping that was part of the birthday celebration!!!  :wub:

AireenYH  Everytime you post it's like you bring a party with you!  :D:lol:

Guest banana_milk082791

[sharing]

Don't know if it was posted here before.

This is the song SY danced during his date with Henry. hahaha! I thought it's a Korean song.

Sixteen Momo danced and sang this song on her introductory video too.:)

I wonder how much say the couples have in doing certain events or scenes? If they have decided to date in real life, they might now want to do a wedding episode on the show. Would the pd give them the option not to have a wedding? Has there been a WGM couple that did not show a wedding ceremony during their season? 

On wgm wedding, when I started watching wgm, I had assumed that the couple were already "married" from the start. What we are all waiting for is just the wedding ceremony.

I had watched few korean dramas which featured couples that were married legally but didn't have a ceremony yet. 

If they were not yet virtually married, why did they have a honeymoon in Japan? So I guess they are already married but no ceremony yet. So hopefully, they'll show us a beautiful wedding ceremony for these 2.

They are practically married the moment they met. Lolsss. Thats how WGM works. For most of the couple, the ceremony comes in the middle of their married life but some didn't have ceremony at all (Dimple couple comes to my mind). I'm hoping for a beautiful ceremony too. Hopefully, with their friends (Kyuline please). 

Guest rainmoon

@AireenYH not sûre if I'm going to watch OM... Lol ... I will probably check it out though ... I was disappointed in Blood ... Hahaha 

@USAFarmgirl yes the breakfast in beb doesn't seem suitable if they are with the parents :D

AireenYH  Everytime you post it's like you bring a party with you!  :D:lol:

Unni ~~~~ please put @ . so i know you'd mention me . HAHAHAHA ngeeeeeehehehe 

Of coz  I love party ! :D 

@AireenYH not sûre if I'm going to watch OM... Lol ... I will probably check it out though ... I was disappointed in Blood ... Hahaha 

​Sokay :D i'll watch it . Oh Blood ? I just watch it till 5 ep . Puahahahaah ! 

JongYeon Ep. 10 Preview

71260775.2.jpg

MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요 시즌4’의 이종현이 장인어른과의 서프라이즈 첫 만남을 가졌다.

MBC에 따르면 상상도 못한 깜짝 만남에 “인생 일대 가장 큰 시험에 맞닥뜨린 기분”이라며 ‘멘붕’(멘탈붕괴)에 빠진 것도 잠시. 바로 정신을 차리고 장인어른께 점수를 따기 위해 ‘예쁨 받기 모드’로 돌입한 이종현은 “승연이는 안 예뻐하려야 안 예뻐 할 수가 없다”는 멘트 폭격을 날리며 장인어른의 마음까지 무장해제 시켜버렸다.

또 화기애애한 분위기 속에 공승연의 아버지는 그동안 궁금했던 것들을 물어봤다. 승연의 아버지는 “상남자처럼 보이는데 손잡기는 왜 이렇게 어려워하냐, (손금보기) 나 때도 그렇게는 안했다”고 훈수를 뒀다.

그리고 급기야 “손잡기도 그렇게 어려워하는데, 서로 입은 맞춰봤냐”며 폭탄발언을 날리려 두 사람을 당황하게 만들었다.
물만 벌컥벌컥 마셔대는 종현과 놀란 토끼 눈을 하며 ‘아빠’를 외치는 승연. 신세대 장인어른의 화끈한 폭탄발언에 두 사람은 어떤 반응을 보였을지 궁금을 자아내는 가운데 방송은 오는 16일 오후 5시.

I wonder how much say the couples have in doing certain events or scenes? If they have decided to date in real life, they might now want to do a wedding episode on the show. Would the pd give them the option not to have a wedding? Has there been a WGM couple that did not show a wedding ceremony during their season? 

​I mentioned this in my previous post, I think there's at least 2 couple who didn't have a wedding ceremony. With regards to events, I believe it depends. I think majority of the events' idea comes from WGM staff (They just made it look that the other half of the couple was the one who thought of the idea). But there are some who proposed/insisted on doing some kind of event for their partner (Leeteuk and Jaerim comes to mind).

Guest rainmoon

​Wow. You endured it until Ep. 5? I stop after 2 episodes. Lolsss. But i think JH drama is pretty interesting. I love the story line. 

I think I did about 5 or 6 ... It sas just terrible. Lol ...

I read the webtoon.. It was pretty good, I hope they do a good job with it, like how Misaeng was translated onto the screen. 

@AireenYH wow you just taught me something!  I think I need Forum 101 and Korean Basic language too!  And I watched all of Blood what a waste!!! :crazy:

​Wow. You endured it until Ep. 5? I stop after 2 episodes. Lolsss. But i think JH drama is pretty interesting. I love the story line. 

Hahahaha i watch coz Hae in oppa . Coz i love to watch him in  The Three Musketeer . The drama that Yonghwa act  . Hyesun acting kinda weird in Blood. i hate everytime she talk . Just weird ~~ haha Boy Over Flower is better i guess . 

Archived