[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest suri41ra

@parvasrlee04 *On 1 April , Jongyeon spotted filming their WGM at Lotte Mall

Sorry, if I'm not mistaken, April 1st was when they met in airport, that broadcasted last saturday. and when they filmed in Lotte Mall was on April 15 or 16 (sorry I don't remember exactly but it was sometimes in mid April) based on fans' SNS but no picture.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Idemandacookie

parvasrlee04 said: just my thought:
but, i feel like, i'm a lil bit scared of what they're doing rite now.
i know that they're doing this WGM with all contract, rules, missions... etc etc and they fell in love to each other..
and i know both of them doesnt care what people saying ...
HOW SHOULD I PUT THESE INTO RIGHT WORDS...
but IG is for their fans..
for shipper maybe is heaven but for haters is hell..
please dont get me wrong.
i just need them to be careful.

Guest parvasrlee04

@suri41ra said: parvasrlee04 *On 1 April , Jongyeon spotted filming their WGM at Lotte Mall
Sorry, if I'm not mistaken, April 1st was when they met in airport, that broadcasted last saturday. and when they filmed in Lotte Mall was on April 15 or 16 (sorry I don't remember exactly but it was sometimes in mid April) based on fans' SNS but no picture.

My recent Playlist: 
1. CNblue Fly high 2. Sleepless Night 3. Eclipse4. I can't Believe 5. Radio6. I'm Sorry 7. Love Light 8. Banmal Song9. Starlit Night 10. Yes11. Foxy12. Love is...13. Monday 
aigooo.... I  must be Crazy  :-SS X_X

Guys... I Saw Yesterday on SY IG .. She say good night and put red heart to @ cnblue gt.... Omy Gosh is it too much sweetness... It happen before JH say beautiful and good night.. And put smile emoticon... She reply it with heart... Is it too Wild... I'm just Worry with korean netizen.. Please let them Happy... They are also human... Need love.

Guest rainmoon

babyred358_9ce9 said: Guys... I Saw Yesterday on SY IG .. She say good night and put red heart to @ cnblue gt.... Omy Gosh is it too much sweetness... It happen before JH say beautiful and good night.. And put smile emoticon... She reply it with heart... Is it too Wild... I'm just Worry with korean netizen.. Please let them Happy... They are also human... Need love.

Idemandacookie said:
 I know what you mean and I also worry about them being too carefree.
But I also think that when fans think idols' SNS are only for them is when things go out of hands and the idols end up deleting their SNS. What's why I hope the fans realize this before commenting anything hateful.

Guest parvasrlee04

mjang said: Idemandacookie said:
 I know what you mean and I also worry about them being too carefree.
But I also think that when fans think idols' SNS are only for them is when things go out of hands and the idols end up deleting their SNS. What's why I hope the fans realize this before commenting anything hateful.

Guest Ejraaa

@babyred358_9ce9

Haha yeah don't be fooled by ' 0seungyeon_ '
It's a fan account. I've noticed this account posting a lot on JH's updates.
I don't think it's too big a deal at the moment anyway but
I can see how it could become a slight issue and cause confusion. Imitation can be a dangerous thing when the internet's involved. Some people take on board what they initially see without looking deeper. 
As long as they just tone it down a bit so it doesn't get out of control lol. Or ya know, change the account name (if thats even possible on ig - ig noob)

babyred358_9ce9 said: Guys... I Saw Yesterday on SY IG .. She say good night and put red heart to @ cnblue gt.... Omy Gosh is it too much sweetness... It happen before JH say beautiful and good night.. And put smile emoticon... She reply it with heart... Is it too Wild... I'm just Worry with korean netizen.. Please let them Happy... They are also human... Need love.

Guest ayvah

lile said:

@ayvah it's episode 127, 129, 138, and 186 .. enjoy! \m/

Shocks, this is a long time back hahaha! more than 100 running episodes ago but thank you! I am gonna watch this so I can endure the wait hahaha!

Aside from BED, someone mentioned that we also had AIDS (Acute infection of delusional shipping). sorry chinggu I couldn't remember your name as it was pages ago. But I think I already have SIDS - SEVERE infection of delusional shipping!

Who would wake up 1 and 1/2 hours before my alarm and right away, think of our couple? When I woke up, I asked myself if something had happened because they were the first thing that came into my mind. Otttoookkkrtoookkkee???!

And after watching the subbed video last night, I watched the raw vid again on the car scene just to analyze jonghyun's expressions when seungyeon told him about how sincere he looked. Oh boy! Those eyes! I can't get over that scene! Waaaaahhhh!

And can someone make a gif of eric's expression the first time jh "smelled" sy's hand. I also cant get over that scene hahaha! Fanboying eric hahaha! He's so adorable! I can see him joining our brownie asylum.

I am off to work now so I really have to restrain myself from coming here so I can get things done in my real world. But I'll be looking forward to all your posts brownies! Please post everything! Hahaha! :D

I need some translating!

When SY was teasing JH about her 'trouble' in the script for HITTG, somebody says "If my back itches please scratch it".  I can't tell if this was said by SY or one of the MCs?  And what does this saying mean?

Sometimes I wish the MCs would stop talking because they sometimes talk over what JH & SY are saying.......   

Archived