[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happybrownie

:x This week's episode is daebak. Each episode is better than previous week's! I noticed that Seungyeon tend to turn her body slightly when she is shy/coy eg. when she gave flowers/banner to Jonghyun. I really like the part where Seungyeon brought up the topic, shall we talk about it, Jeju and he was like why are you like that. Ok, point taken, let's see you if you are as jealous as me if not more. Lol,  =))

I won't worry about these two. Jonghyun is always looking forward and he already said what should we do next so I could look forward while at work. She is one smart ane, always moving ahead with the carrot ... lol, a guy friend once told me, men have to be the hunter and women need to reciprocate. After that, he would need to step his game to continue with the hunting game. 

I hope WGM will continue regardless of the low rating or do something since I am enjoying this couple's interaction immensely and for their sake, I hope they continue to be sweet with each other.  

Thanks everyone for the gif, list of songs, pov and etc esp gummypassenger for compiling this couple's portion. Sad that scoompi is no longer subbing wgm! :(

@mjang: please don't....my weak heart is not ready yet. :)) maybe next month?? hahahaha 

@luvtokki: yep...that's the word,,you got it. =)) it will be..trust me WE ARE  GETTING THERE  :\">
Who else has been infected with the 'B' virus??? raise you hand!!  =)) :bz :bz

Guest kshani

Since JH's phone was broken, he better buy a phone where he can place the couple keychain they made in japan. Im dying to see that.

Guest ayvah

Oh shocks, the site from which ive been downloading full episodes is using soompi tv subs.

Hope anyone can help @gummypassenger. If only I knew korean, I would gladly translate. It's ok if we can't have it right away after the episode airs. what matters is we will be having it sooner or later.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

May I ask?First meeting in japan was march 2nd 2015 right?March 3rd, amusement park dateMarch 4th, kyoto date *cmiiw*
But why sy wrote the date in wishing plate is 2015.03.12???
I hope you guys understand what i mean

Guest Ejraaa

@kazu-id *slowly raises hand*

Aw man I wonder if the Soompi translators will contribute elsewhere in regards to WGM subs.
Here's to hope!   [-O<

Guest ayvah

By the way, I dont think their ig saga is part of wgm promotions. i dont think ig is already a popular media tool in korea. If they wanted promotion, they could have done best in weibo or daum. And they can have articles out out of it. Since the ratings are based on korean viewers, I dont know how ig can help them when most of the users there are international fans.

This couple are just so into each other and they're aware that ig users are mostly international fans.

Guest parvasrlee04

BEFORE I FORGET,
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THIS THREAD ADMIN TO PUT INSTAGRAM SAGA OF #JONGYEON AKA #GONGLEE AKA #BECOUPLE ON FIRST PAGE??

I already seen their love story (filming resume) on 1st page. But I think It will be awesome if putting Instagram Saga love story.

i've read what @shipperlove did back then, she resume all these IG saga into one post..or someone else here with their eagle eyes...gosh i cant even remember cos this pages grow faster  than i cant even think you can...

just my thought:
but, i feel like, i'm a lil bit scared of what they're doing rite now.
i know that they're doing this WGM with all contract, rules, missions... etc etc and they fell in love to each other..
and i know both of them doesnt care what people saying ...
HOW SHOULD I PUT THESE INTO RIGHT WORDS...
but IG is for their fans..
for shipper maybe is heaven but for haters is hell..
please dont get me wrong.
i just need them to be careful.

Guest vreiya

avrilcassiopeia said: May I ask?First meeting in japan was march 2nd 2015 right?March 3rd, amusement park dateMarch 4th, kyoto date *cmiiw*
But why sy wrote the date in wishing plate is 2015.03.12???
I hope you guys understand what i mean

Guest parvasrlee04

avrilcassiopeia said: May I ask?First meeting in japan was march 2nd 2015 right?March 3rd, amusement park dateMarch 4th, kyoto date *cmiiw*But why sy wrote the date in wishing plate is 2015.03.12???I hope you guys understand what i mean

quick question... you count their 100 days together from the first meeting right? which was March 2nd... so technically their 100 days would fall on June 10th?

wonder what SY has in store to celebrate hubby's birthday this upcoming May 15th?

Guest parvasrlee04

@mjang said:

@parvasrlee04 so agree with you... if someone would be nice enough to record each and every IG saga episode... and put them in one place.

@parvasrlee04 either on first page or you can also collaborate with @b8l8 to put the saga in the website LINK  It would be very nice to see all brownies working together creating a place where everybody can get their info and be happy together

Archived