[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

just to keep track: Episode Guide:
Episode 263 aired March 14, 2015filmed ? location: Sungshin Women's University-day 1: first meeting, first bouquet of flowers received from a man, first meal together at the cafeteria, campus tour, JH serenades SY [name of song?]
Episode 264aired March 21, 2015filmed: continued from last episode- still day 1: date swap, JH with YW to a judo gym, SY with Henry to a restaurant by the Han River, they all meet up at ? [with the giant aquarium] where they choose their partners
Episode 265aired March 28, 2015filmed March 10, 2015
-day 2: SY arrives in Japan where she is met by JH at the airport with his handmade mushy sign. SY shows JH their couple diary[?] where they will chronicle their moments together [which I think is an awesome idea!!!] JH brings SY to the place where he used to live [city?]. JH decides to take the subway there to get closer to SY. And soon enough, it worked as crowd pushed them close together!!! They get food from a nearby cafe [name?] that holds memories for JH and they have a picnic and ride a tandem bike at the windy park [name?]. JH once again serenades SY with [name of song?]. And reveals he is slowly composing a song for them based on their story. They ride on the train to [?] Without premeditation, JH holds SY's hand to read her palm. A classic move according to the lady MC but JH insists it was totally spontaneous. They arrive at [?] and are surprised to find they will be sleeping in the same room for the night...

Episode 266aired April 4, 2015filmed March 10, 2015-still day 2: after recovering from their shock, they check out the room and the view from the windy balcony. JH gives SY some cosmetics as gifts. They had an intimate dinner in the room and enjoyed the bottle of wine that JH brought. JH comes closer to SY and they do a love shot. They changed into their [Japanese name for that robe?] and get ready for bed. They brush their teeth together and for each other and SY reveals her bare face. JH says SY looks prettier without makeup! They put face masks on and as they get ready for bed, SY shyly pulls her mattress away from JH's. SY offers to give JH a massage JH reciprocates and also gives her a massage.  We see a time lapse showing that they did spend their first night together, although SY falls asleep easily, JH seemed to have a hard time staying asleep...
Episode 267aired April 11, 2015filmed March 11, 2015location: hotel [name?], Nagashima Spa Landday 3: hot springs, Matcha tea, Calligraphy, motto: wife is King, Nagashima Spa Land: roller coaster, ferris wheel ride
Episode 268aired April 18, 2015filmed March 11-12?, 2015location: Nagashima Spa Land, Nabana No Satostill day 3: haunted house, lunch at an eel restaurant, nabana no sato, flowersday 4: buying couple keychains, ice cream
can somebody pls help me fill in the missing info. sorry, no time to finish episode summaries,I'll continue to edit this. thanks!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

an article on naver about our couple and yesterday's ep....
i tried copy and paste, but just i post the comment, this disappears

#-o

haengbokiran said:

a song composed by uri Jonghyun last year. If it was released this year i'd think this was for SY :">

some of the lyrics say:
You who are like the floral scent scattered in the wind, Fall in love

With my heart pounding, it’s a sleepless night, a night I picture you, Endless night
Tonight I stay up all night to tell you, to give you Sweet my love

kyaa :"> filling the time between the raw-release and eng subbed release of the ep is hard!

Another lurker coming out in the open cuz JongYeon is just too cute. :x When I first found out 'bout this thread a couple of days ago, I can't explain how happy I was. To find people who love this couple as much as I do. <3 I, absolutely lufff reading everyone's comments and I'm really thankfully to all the updates you guys give. :)

Another thing, has anyone read the webcomic for Orange Marmalade?! Does Jonghyun's character have a love-line too?! I just wanna know if we are gonna see Seungyeon getting jealous just like Jonghyun was?! ;)

Guest shipperlove

welcome%20(6).gif
to new brownies here

P.S.
i just noticed that my welcome sign is almost more coloured that of JH when went to wait for SY at narita airport XD

Just want to share some BGMs on latest episode.
1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqulPatgzAc- When they did weird pose together and one Japanese's couple took a picture for them.2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrGoTVKpEJI - JH did a cute pose at secret garden and SY took a picture for him.3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=javqEHY3rek- SY told JH about the the first feeling when she met him.4. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plc5V1ANWtE- SY and JH talked in BRI (the scene before they switched to the new place[sorry I don't know the place's name._.])5. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuyNe3AmlSk+ Love Rabbit - Bird Song (this song is not available on youtube) and www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VkoONqg2oM- The key chain's store6. www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYPSRiqR-wc- Ice cream's scene
And the most popular 02couple's song goes to...

OMG ...i can not keep smiling whenever i saw the haunted house scenes this scenes is so romantic,,, when SY afraid and hugging JH.. and JH looks so happy because of this benefit... he gets so many advantages through this.. he keeps his mouth up.. so funny LOL. i love SLEEPLESS NIGHT song who is compose by JH but i was wondering who makes him can not sleep at night.. since this song compose last year.... suspicious.

OMG ...i can not keep smiling whenever i saw the haunted house scenes this scenes is so romantic,,, when SY afraid and hugging JH.. and JH looks so happy because of this benefit... he gets so many advantages through this.. he keeps his mouth up.. so funny LOL. i love SLEEPLESS NIGHT song who is compose by JH but i was wondering who makes him can not sleep at night.. since this song compose last year.... suspicious.

JH have a beautiful voice. Thanks for sharing these amazing songs. I have been listening to mostly his Korean songs, and I just realized his voice in Japanese is just as amazing. I loved his short version of Eric's Clapton "tears in heaven." If he gets his pronunciation right, I think his voice in English would just be awesome. 
Of the top of my head, I think I read how JH has difficulty sleeping and so he wrote that song at night/early in the morning.In some of his interviews he mentioned how he got his inspirations to write these beautiful songs from watching dramas.
I for one will blindly believe him, since he seems to be quite the honest guy so far, but please correct me if I remembered wrong!

Guest Idemandacookie

@b8l8

The Haunted House part was the best. He was enjoying all the skinship way too much. XD
Thanks for the gifs!

Archived