[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shipperlove wow I never know Baek Seung Heon but he's handsome too.. looks the manly type.. (my type..kekeke) feel like watching hi school love on.. :D he commented "me me me me me me" more than 20 times on SY's pic. But it's ok, she only replied to cnbluegt :D

@mjang just saw it.. she wrote "nampyeon nim" which also means husband.. :D

_________

Uhh I'm soo excited!! But I can't stream because of my slow internet.. I will wait for live updates here.. <:-P <:-P

Seungyeon mentioned that she tried to to skinship with Jonghyun . But he keep avoiding it . and word that Seungyeon wrotes on Jonghyun's hand was *pabo* mean *fool*
On the roller coaster scene , at first Jonghyun held seungyeon hand , but both are scared they let go the hand . 

wow seung yoon is much daring that I thought.. she is actually quite initiative when she told JH "shouldn't you take off your gloves"? :D when Jonghyun was holding her hands while SY is talking , that really makes my heart flutters. hehe I can feel their sweetness for each other..

Guest choccy

shipperlove said:
P.S.
@choccy thank you for remember about my old post ;)
i am happy that he said "i like you so much" because sometime different translation driving me crazy....i like more "i like you so much" than "i am too happy..." i love you choccy in truth i love much more the one who write captions....but i love you too....you made my day
confirming what he said lol

Guest foxxlucian_stv

WHAT A LOVELY SIGHT!! :x

CCTKRb4UAAAypDX.png
CCTKQfnUAAA_KC6.png

the way they clasp their fingers together. :\">
[cr: twitter.com/flyfurryfly]

Hahahahah they are finding name to call each other and Minhyuk be like " hurry hyung ! choose it " 
Seungyeon told about Henry that called her *Gollum* back then , Then Jonghyun said * How to find a pretty Gollum like you * 
Heoll cheessy ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Guest foxxlucian_stv

GOD BLESS THIS COUPLE!!  :x
CCTLtbZUgAAsWx4.jpg
CCTLt3xUsAAN-uC.jpg
CCTLu3_UsAA1-hR.jpg

i'm singing~ this is love~ this is love~~  :-bd
[CR: twitter.com/KungWong]

they're so adorable on today's episode. haha seungyeon totally loves holding hand with Jonghyun. she even offered her hands firstlol so cute when she attempted skinship but jonghyun didn't realized it. she's frustrated when his hand moves around ( totally bear fatale)and did anyone see the way she looked at him when he focused on writing the calligraphy? she's so smitten and she thinks he's so cute at that moment:x
Jonghyun's wide shoulders and broad chest. damn which women won't fall for such fine man:\">
btw Seungyeon wrote 'pabo❤' in hangul on Jonghyun's hand

OMGGG this coupleeeeeeee <3.  LOVEEE how active both of them are in this relationship!!!!  SY is so charming!!!!!! 

Archived