[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

The sound of the rain is great.. Maybe our JY has some melodies running in his mind right now. hehehe.. (perhaps another song?)

Oh rain, ur the luuuuuuuvvvv.. :wub:

cr. owner

kYntQpp.jpg

Thanks guys for the preview pics. The Dance and the Kiss wooo.. So excited for tom's episode.  :lol:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rowina

이종현♡공승연 결혼식, ‘여름 휴가비’ 건 게임, 불꽃 쟁탈전!
LeeJonghyun♡Gongseungyeon's wedding ceremony. Scramble Games for the "Bonus for summer vacation",
MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’의 이종현♡공승연 부부와 결혼식 하객들이 ‘여름 휴가비’를 건 게임에서 불꽃 튀는 경쟁을 벌여 눈길을 끌었다.
WGM, Leejonghyun and Gongseungyeon had fierce completition with Guests for the summer vacation bonus.

막춤이 난무했던 수상한 결혼식에서 ‘커플 림보’를 하게 된 꽁이부부와 하객들! 결혼식 입장 때, 함께 춤을 췄던 파트너가 게임 파트너가 된다는 사실을 알게 된 씨엔블루 정용화는 파트너인 개그우먼 이국주 앞에서 웃픈 표정으로 땅 밑만 응시했고 이를 지켜보는 이국주는 급 정용화를 달래는 모습을 보여 지켜보는 모두를 폭소케 만들었다.
At the stange wedding party with boisterous dances, G&L and guests played the "Limbo" game. They found out that people who was with at the admission would be their partner for the game. It makes people laugh a lot that  JYH(cnblue) just stared the ground with funny and sad expression (at the same time ) in front of Lee Gukjoo and Lee Gukjoo had tried to make him calm down.

게임이 시작되고... 의외의 실력으로 다크호스 커플로 급부상하게 된 성규♡세영과 ‘티격태격’ 브로맨스 호흡을 자랑한 씨엔블루 민혁♡정신! 꽁이부부 역시 결혼식 주인공답게 종현은 승연을 번쩍 들어 안고 가뿐하게 림보를 통과해 모두의 이목을 집중시켰다. 그리고 모두가 주목한 커플, 씨엔블루 용화♡국주는 무사히 림보를 통과했을지?
The game had started..... Sunggyu and Seyoung who became a dark hourse! Minhyuk and Jungsin who showed squabble brover teamwork! Gongee couple  also got attention from all that JH lifted SY up  and passed through limbo easily. and...the couple who had focused on, "YH and GJ" might be able to pass through the limbo?

‘림보게임’에 이어 업그레이드 된 여름 휴가비를 걸고 ‘지압판 2인3각 레이스 게임’을 하는데... 곡소리가 절로 나는(?) 지압판 위에서 인정사정 볼 것 없는 게임을 벌인 꽁이 부부와 하객들! ‘여름 휴가비’는 어떤 커플에게 돌아갔을지? 오는 25일(토) 오후 4시 55분 방송.
The upgraded game from limbo for the summer vacation bonus was "a Three--legged race" on the acupressure plate... Guests and Gongee couple had pitiless game on the acupressure plate which makes people scream. Which couple took the prize(bonus for the summer vacation!?

공승연, 이종현에게 “뽀뽀해줘” 수줍게 소원말해!
Gong,Seungyeon shyly asked her wish "kiss(ppoppo) me" to Lee jonghyun

MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’의 이종현♡공승연이 한여름 밤의 달콤한 블루스를 춘다.
MBC WGM Season 4, Leejonghyun♡Gongseungyeon was going to dance sweet bluse in the summer night.
시끌벅적했던 결혼식 파티를 끝내고... 드디어 둘 만의 시간! 애프터 파티 드레스로 갈아입은 승연을 보고 종현은 꿀 멘트폭격을 아낌없이 날린다.
After boisterous wedding party..... finally they had their own time! JH talked sweet comments generously to SY changed clothes as "AFTER PARTY dress look"
지난 번, 야구장에서 승연이 얻었던 뽀뽀 소원권 이야기에 자신의 볼을 내밀며 종현을 도발하는 승연! 와인을 벌컥 벌컥 마시며 던진 종현의 한마디에 승연은 웃음을 참지 못하고 빵 터지고 만다. 종현이 뽀뽀를 준비하며 내뱉은 한마디는 과연 무엇일지?
SY talked about the chance for getting kiss(ppoppo) from the baseball stadium beer competition and sticked out cheek to JH to tease him! She bursted out laughing  the word what JH said when he gulped wine. What was the word that JH said when he prepared the "ppoppo"

외국 드라마처럼 결혼식을 끝내고 ‘퍼스트 댄스’를 춰보기로 한 두 사람! 서로를 꼭 끌어안은 채 시간 가는 줄도 모르고 블루스에 푹 빠지는데... 한여름 밤의 꿀처럼 달달했던 종현♡승연의 춤추는 모습은 어땠을지?
Like the US dramas, they tried to dance" First Dance" after wedding ceremony! They hugged each others and fell into bluse without being unaware of the passage of time.
guess how was their dancing  which was sweet as the honey of mid-night of summer...?
춤을 추다말고 승연은 종현의 돌발행동에 놀란 토끼 눈으로 종현을 쳐다보는데... 블루스를 추던 두 사람에게 무슨 일이 일어났을지? 이종현♡공승연의 모습은 오는 25일(토) 오후 4시 55분 ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’에서 공개된다.
SY stopped dancing and  looked up JH with surprised eyes like rabbit with unpredicted action from JH.... What happened to them who were dancing bluse....? it will be on air on Saturday!

Thank you for the preview pictures. Checking in here to get my daily doses of medicine. Here I feel normal. Out there my friends said I am crazy. "Why are you so crazy over a variety show actors?" Impossible for me to make them understand. I am happy when I see JH and SY happy and cozy in each other's arms. I am happy when I read happy and excited comments from my fellow soompi mates. Happy Friday, mate. One more day to go.

이종현♡공승연 결혼식, ‘여름 휴가비’ 건 게임, 불꽃 쟁탈전!
LeeJonghyun♡Gongseungyeon's wedding ceremony. Scramble Games for the "Bonus for summer vacation",
MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’의 이종현♡공승연 부부와 결혼식 하객들이 ‘여름 휴가비’를 건 게임에서 불꽃 튀는 경쟁을 벌여 눈길을 끌었다.
WGM, Leejonghyun and Gongseungyeon had fierce completition with Guests for the summer vacation bonus.

owh thank you rowina.. u always there when we need you darling.. mmuahhh 

i hope they win the prize and go to honeymoon vacation! 

can't wait to watch tomorrow episode. delulu mode is on for me. i need to stock up my apple juice. 

SY talked about the chance for getting kiss(ppoppo) from the baseball stadium beer competition and sticked out cheek to JH to tease him! She bursted out laughing  the word what JH said when he gulped wine. What was the word that JH said when he prepared the "ppoppo"

thank you @Rowina  ..... and what was the word that JH said when he prepared 'ppoppo'.... i could be 'saranghe'  :D :wub:

SY stopped dancing and  looked up JH with surprised eyes like rabbit with unpredicted action from JH.... What happened to them who were dancing bluse....? it will be on air on Saturday!

This.. This is.. ugh.. what would that action be? unpredicted? oh JH you oddball! (if i could hit you in the arm. LOL)

sorry, I need to calm down..

Thank u thank u @Rowina

thank you @Rowina  ..... and what was the word that JH said when he prepared 'ppoppo'.... i could be 'saranghe'  :D :wub:

oh i really wish to hear the 'magic' word from JH.. as he mentioned b4.. he wanted to say the words romantically - in proper way - meaningful for both of them, and i think this is it.. this is the right moment!  i hope MBC doing a great editing for this episode.

Guest dubustarlight

Hello brownies, a new JongYeon fan here. After 60 years of backreading in this thread I decided to join in the fun. Lol. I am a YongSeo / CNBLUE fan for years now. After Yongseo, I decided not to watch WGM anymore because I always felt like nothing will give me the same feels I had with them. But then, JongYeon happened and after a week of JongYeon WGM marathon I am back to Soompi again. 

As a CNBLUE fan, if I find Yonghwa the most charismatic esp.live onstage, Jonghyun is the one who gives the mysterious vibe. Even on their early years, their appearances in WGM back in 2010-2011, even though he was the most quiet one, he stands out. Maybe because, he's the most good-looking of them (well at least for me lol) and he has always been effortlessly HOT. 

Never in my wildest dream did I consider Jonghyun to be a part of WGM, because well its a variety show. Jonghyun in a variety show and WGM to top it, does not compute. Haha. So imagine my surprise when I discovered just last week that he's a part of this virtual marriage show. I cant believe that the quirky, mysterious, quiet guitarist has a romantic bone in his body. Haha. He was acting so sweet and romantic towards a very pretty lady. Watching him all giddy and lovestruck, my brain cant handle. Lol. Did he change that much during my fangirling hiatus? Am i watching the same Lee Jong hyun? Haha. But then, I realized, this is always been him, a romantic at heart, those songs he wrote was enough proof. And I am happy that we have WGM as a platform to know him better. Because I swear, I am seeing him now in a different light. :)

I admit, I know nothing about SeungYeon, never heard of her so it was a fresh start, no prejudice, it was a clean slate for me with this young lady. But boy, I cant help but fall in love with her the more I get to know her. She is just so sweet and charming, and thoughtful and honest and very humble too. Jonghyun was right, she just gets prettier and prettier the more you see her. She has this appeal that reminds me so much of Shin Min Ah. Innocent charm and oozing sex appeal.

I think JongYeon is a perfect match. They just complement each other. Their personalities just click right with each other. We are not watching perfect people doing perfect things together. But rather two imperfect individuals who has personalities that complement or compensate with/the imperfections of each other. They understand their partner's quirks and weaknesses as much as they appreciate and feel proud with their partners strengths. And it is lovely to watch.

Yes, I am a JongYeon shipper, a fan of these two amazing artists but not a blind one. I can recognize their flaws, but this is what makes them relatable. Oh, they're humans too. I am not watching a drama afterall, they are not drama characters that's written by some writers to be perfect for the fantasy of the viewers. They are real people doing their thing thing in reel time. They make me happy, watching them together makes me giddy. I dont know how much is real between these two, but I am going to bet my money again with these couple( after YongSeo). I am strapping my seatbelt for sure because I am with you guys for the long ride. I am looking forward to spazzing with you guys. To JongYeon and Brownies all over the world. :) 

P.S. If Christian Grey has ripped jeans, Jonghyun has white shirts. Haha. SeungYeon was right, Jonghyun is hella hot with white shirt. Now Im blushing. Haha. ( sorry for the comparison, it was just a light bulb moment when watching Jonghyun being so sweet and romantic and I realized he was a possessive Taurus too) Haha. Take it easy lover boy. 

I am sorry guys, it was a long first post. Got excited. ;) :) Thank you for reading.

Hello brownies, a new JongYeon fan here. After 60 years of backreading in this thread I decided to join in the fun. Lol. I am a YongSeo / CNBLUE fan for years now. After Yongseo, I decided not to watch WGM anymore because I always felt like nothing will give me the same feels I had with them. But then, JongYeon happened and after a week of JongYeon WGM marathon I am back to Soompi again. 

As a CNBLUE fan, if I find Yonghwa the most charismatic esp.live onstage, Jonghyun is the one who gives the mysterious vibe. Even on their early years, their appearances in WGM back in 2010-2011, even though he was the most quiet one, he stands out. Maybe because, he's the most good-looking of them (well at least for me lol) and he has always been effortlessly HOT. 

Never in my wildest dream did I consider Jonghyun to be a part of WGM, because well its a variety show. Jonghyun in a variety show and WGM to top it, does not compute. Haha. So imagine my surprise when I discovered just last week that he's a part of this virtual marriage show. I cant believe that the quirky, mysterious, quiet guitarist has a romantic bone in his body. Haha. He was acting so sweet and romantic towards a very pretty lady. Watching him all giddy and lovestruck, my brain cant handle. Lol. Did he change that much during my fangirling hiatus? Am i watching the same Lee Jong hyun? Haha. But then, I realized, this is always been him, a romantic at heart, those songs he wrote was enough proof. And I am happy that we have WGM as a platform to know him better. Because I swear, I am seeing him now in a different light. :)

I admit, I know nothing about SeungYeon, never heard of her so it was a fresh start, no prejudice, it was a clean slate for me with this young lady. But boy, I cant help but fall in love with her the more I get to know her. She is just so sweet and charming, and thoughtful and honest and very humble too. Jonghyun was right, she just gets prettier and prettier the more you see her. She has this appeal that reminds me so much of Shin Min Ah. Innocent charm and oozing sex appeal.

I think JongYeon is a perfect match. They just complement each other. Their personalities just click right with each other. We are not watching perfect people doing perfect things together. But rather two imperfect individuals who has personalities that complement or compensate with/the imperfections of each other. They understand their partner's quirks and weaknesses as much as they appreciate and feel proud with their partners strengths. And it is lovely to watch.

Yes, I am a JongYeon shipper, a fan of these two amazing artists but not a blind one. I can recognize their flaws, but this is what makes them relatable. Oh, they're humans too. I am not watching a drama afterall, they are not drama characters that's written by some writers to be perfect for the fantasy of the viewers. They are real people doing their thing thing in reel time. They make me happy, watching them together makes me giddy. I dont know how much is real between these two, but I am going to bet my money again with these couple( after YongSeo). I am strapping my seatbelt for sure because I am with you guys for the long ride. I am looking forward to spazzing with you guys. To JongYeon and Brownies all over the world. :) 

P.S. If Christian Grey has ripped jeans, Jonghyun has white shirts. Haha. SeungYeon was right, Jonghyun is hella hot with white shirt. Now Im blushing. Haha. ( sorry for the comparison, it was just a light bulb moment when watching Jonghyun being so sweet and romantic and I realized he was a possessive Taurus too) Haha. Take it easy lover boy. 

I am sorry guys, it was a long first post. Got excited. ;) :) Thank you for reading.

well everything you wrote or thought... the same with me... I think JH and SY's give positive site to each other and  become better in personality... they are new in acting but can give us show like a good feeling of drama....

and what make me happy is in wgm I can see JH's smile+laugh alot... because I know he is the quite one compare other cnblue member.

so... what ever happen next, even if they are be a couple or just friend... will always support them and they must be gratefull because can be better in personality. :) 

Thumbs up! Totally relate to what you mentioned about them complementing and understanding each other's flaws and quirks 

Archived