[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

was it mentioned that the lady mc misun actually said jongyeon's wedding was her first ever wedding she attended in 5 seasons that she's been hosting? 

yep it seems its her first wgm wedding. Haha I could just get more delulu about this.

I think so too! MS herself did mentioned it has been a long time since she had an outdoor shooting. I actually find it very endearing. It feels like she had to witness the BE couple in person, because in all honesty, they had more then enough guest without MS. I am keen to see what advice MS gave to the couple.

It is brief moments like these that makes the BE couple seem so real:

CKNOaGeUwAApFI-.jpg

cr: https://twitter.com/LeeSeungYeon02

CKM9a3UUsAA8NsU.jpg

CKNBMpBUsAAezFi.jpg

cr: https://twitter.com/Ple_061

Reading the Gong-e Engsub, it seems like our couple was very nervous on that day. The reel vs real emotion must have been hitting them hard! What really got me was SY BRI " this... I don't know. I was totally disoriented. honestly. I was thinking , is it right for us to get married? it went thru my mind slightly." Because SY seems so mature, it is easy to forget how she is only 23 years old. But I think by the end of the night, when she got to be with JH alone, most of her concerns was gone. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

again CREDIT TO: GONG-E ENGSUB FACEBOOK

JH: are you nervous?

Thanks for sharing!

Quit trying to be Busan man on your wedding day, JH... SY knows you like the back of her hand :P

Guest panda101sf
lol all CNBlue members cant really dance, they look awkward and funny :P

I totally agree with you on this. Let's not let them dance anymore.. please? Hihihi.. 

I love CNBlue and I even went to their Can't Stop concert despite the typhoon during the concert day. But them dancing is more cringe worthy than when JH says his cheesy lines.. HAHAHAHA!!! Or this may simply be just me.. :phew::P

hahaha next time let's ensure to hand them the guitars and drums when performing. We have to save them from themselves hahaha

Yes, we need to do this for the sake of everyone. CNBlue, yes to singing, yes to playing any instruments but definitely no to dancing. 

On a different note, I have tweeted this and I have expressed this a million times already.. But I am so loving Choa and Eric together.. GAAAHHH!! Sorry.. just wanted to get it off my chest.. hahaha..

Now, how are we all going to survive the next coming days as we hold our breaths and wait for next Saturday? Who here has a TIME TRAVELLING MACHINE?? Can I borrow? I promise to return it.. please?? Pretty please??? 

There is a good reason for them being in a band!

But good on them for all playing along. I liked how many of the guest just let lose and went with it! The wedding party turned out well.

**Off topic**

@panda101sf, I totally agreed. Their skinship seemed so natural! 

This follow's on from @moca_hanzel post:

Studio
EK: what is that?
JS: sorry, little bro.

JS: all right! the first couple... lee gook ju and cnblue JYH!!!!

Studio
Eric: YH's expression!! X2.

skip skip skip

choa's singing..

Choa: i'm going to request something.
from the song I sing today, when the word "na"(I) comes out, SY will kiss JH, on anywhere you want to.
Crowd: Ohhhhhh!!!!!
Choa: and,.. when the word "neo"(you) comes out, JH will kiss SY, on anywhere he wishes.

Studio
MS: our Choa is doing a good job

MS: she must be doing a lot of extra events.

interview
SY: quite shocked! it's rather easier when there's just the two of us. but to do it in front of others, was embarrassing.

MH: yes. music please!
YH: whoa. it's scary!

~~~choa sining " I love you" by ses~~~

yeah X 4
love YOU*
MY^ heart is..
the more (I) think about YOU*.
I^ am happy. there is no one
I^ envy. - edit-
oh yeah. 
{"neo moo do"}(same sound different meaning. jh jumped the gun on this one. that's why he got sprayed)
YOU* got ME^ to feel the preciousness. 
-edit-
love YOU*
MY^ heart is.. oh oh oh oh..

Studio
EK: whoa???

interview
SY: jh kissed me here. so I thought I was going to do it on his forehead too.. I just turned and kissed and realized I kissed him just under his ears. unintentionally, it had become more strange(like, funny = weird. not, funny = haha.)

JH: I couldn't hear the lyrics well, the water guns were being sprayed, in the midst of all this, all of a sudden kisses me on the neck. I got my bearings back right there and than. and decided to pull it together to accomplish the mission.

~~ MY^ heart is..
the more (I) think about YOU*.
I^ am happy. there is no one
I^ envy.

GJ: (supposed to be the rap part)
~ felt your heart!
Choa: GJ, do the rap for me.
GJ: ha ha ha ha, I wan't to spend my life with you, forever.
: what kind of singing is that??
MH: ok, ok. let's stop. let's stop here.
the bride and the groom, whose supposed to be most beautiful...
MS: the atmosphere is great. why?
MH: wipe him off and stuff.
JH: how can you be so unscathed?
GJ: my, my. she's wiping him, she's wiping him. oh!!!!! what's the point of wiping him? when i'm going to spray you again!!

~~JH/SY singing that song. again. for like the 100th time. I think this song has become their official song or some thing~~
along with all the ad libs from the guests.
J/S: ~and all this was a miracle.~

cr: Gong-e Engsub, Facebook.

Guest panda101sf

There is a good reason for them being in a band!

But good on them for all playing along. I liked how many of the guest just let lose and went with it! The wedding party turned out well.

Yep, that's right! It was so much fun to watch. Everyone was just enjoying. But the guest still saw their sweet gestures. *sigh* 

Guest ayvah

Thanks for sharing!

Quit trying to be Busan man on your wedding day, JH... SY knows you like the back of her hand :P

shocks! seriously, these two are just too natural. i really, REALLY cant stop my delulu no matter what i do. 

@panda101sf hahaha i also dont know that to do with myself from today till next saturday. excited for their dance. shocks, the feels are seriously too much.

IMG_20150718_194133_zpspjtuojy5.jpg

credit to owner

BE couple practicing for the wedding night :phew:

CKL4aXEUMAEmgyR.jpg

cr: mushroomee @twitter.

On a side note, I find it charming how JH appear to so easily carry SY like this. JH is defintely getting extra brownie points for being so manly!

On a side note, I find it charming how JH appear to so easily carry SY like this. JH is defintely getting extra brownie points for being so manly!

The mental pictures you are giving me now! Aaaah, not fair! :D :P 

All that working out. JH is pretty strong, I imagine...and SY is kinda the ideal size according to him (read it somewhere in an old interview) so its like a fairytale watching him pick her up so easily. Bet he was pumping iron in the gym in preparation... ;) 

All that working out. JH is pretty strong, I imagine...and SY is kinda the ideal size according to him (read it somewhere in an old interview) so its like a fairytale watching him pick her up so easily. Bet he was pumping iron in the gym in preparation... ;) 

lol. Of course. He must not look weak in front of his beloved wife. 

@amastris, try this link http://jonghyunxseungyeon.tumblr.com/ep-list .

Guest panda101sf

Thanks for sharing!

shocks! seriously, these two are just too natural. i really, REALLY cant stop my delulu no matter what i do. 

@panda101sf hahaha i also dont know that to do with myself from today till next saturday. excited for their dance. shocks, the feels are seriously too much.

credit to owner

Hhhhmmm.. Let me think @ayvah.. Hey, I've got an idea.. I can do 1. rewatch their previous episode.. 2. rewatch this week's episode.. 3. rewatch their previous episode.. and 4. watch this week's episode.. I think those 4 things should keep me busy.. hehehehe.. want to follow my lead? Hihihi.. :P:D:phew: 

Guest ayvah

all i could think of, of course aside from the mental pictures you have now which you are giving to me too hahahaha, is that how natural they did it. i dont think i have seen a wgm couple who are this natural. please correct me if im wrong. most couples are quite awkward with skinships, even in kdramas. you just know when its merely acting. but these two. hay what am i gonna do with my heart? am scared for my future hahahaha

JH: it's my first time getting married. so..
SY: it's my first time too.

Thanks!

Last minute confession time? :wub:

PEzoeFQ.png

"JH, before you put the ring on, there's something I really need to tell you..." :o

Joking around even at the last moment...with fingers intertwined :wub:

LEgCNX3.png

Guest hihi_hehe

so I guess after this wedding ep, we will see their latest recording which is 2 weeks ago, at some palace right?

Thanks for sharing!

credit to owner

Hhhhmmm.. Let me think @ayvah.. Hey, I've got an idea.. I can do 1. rewatch their previous episode.. 2. rewatch this week's episode.. 3. rewatch their previous episode.. and 4. watch this week's episode.. I think those 4 things should keep me busy.. hehehehe.. want to follow my lead? Hihihi.. :P:D:phew: 

hehhehee...i will follow you @panda101sf ..keep busy with rewatching all their eps from ep 1..ehehehhee

i wish, all brownies here survive till next saturday...:wub::D

Guest safwana17

Gong Seung Yeon Kisses Lee Jong Hyun’s Neck By Accident on “We Got Married”

?

Gong Seung Yeon Kisses Lee Jong Hyun’s Neck By Accident on “We Got Married”

On July 18′s episode of “We Got Married,” Gong Seung Yeon and Lee Jong Hyun hold a wedding party with their friends. Their special guests includeCNBLUE‘s YonghwaMinhyuk, and JungshinINFINITE‘s Sunggyu, actressLee Se Young and more, as well as the panel members of the show.

AOA‘s Choa, who is one of the current panel members, sings the song “I Love You” by S.E.S for the virtual newlyweds. She tells the couple, “When I sing the word ‘you,” Lee Jong Hyun has to give Gong Seung Yeon a kiss, and when I sing the word ‘I,’ Gong Seung Yeon has to give Lee Jong Hyun a kiss. The kiss can be wherever you want.”

As Choa is singing, the couple also get sprayed with water by their guests who are wielding water guns. The two give each other kisses on their hands or shoulders as they listen to the song.

wegotmarried

But when Lee Jong Hyun gives Gong Seung Yeon a kiss on her forehead, on her next turn she kisses him on his neck behind his ear! When she realizes what she’s done, she immediately ducks her head and puts her hands up in front of her face as she laughs in embarrassment.

wegotmarried6

“After he kissed my forehead, I was going to do the same for him, but then I ended up just kissing him behind his ear,” explains Gong Seung Yeon in her interview. “It turned out a little weirder than I’d intended.”

However Lee Jong Hyun in his own interview says, “We kept being sprayed with water and I couldn’t hear the lyrics so I was kind of in a daze. But when she suddenly kissed me on my neck, I totally woke up!”

wegotmarried2

You can watch the rest of their sweet wedding party on this week’s episode of “We Got Married.”

Was it really by accident:P kidding:lol:

all i could think of, of course aside from the mental pictures you have now which you are giving to me too hahahaha, is that how natural they did it. i dont think i have seen a wgm couple who are this natural. please correct me if im wrong. most couples are quite awkward with skinships, even in kdramas. you just know when its merely acting. but these two. hay what am i gonna do with my heart? am scared for my future hahahaha

Oh I hear you on that! It wasn't just the ease...it was how "natural" it was to him to pick her up, right? Like: "oh here we go honey," like he does this everyday. It did seem like he didn't have to stop and think about it. Picking her up in his arms is as natural to him as picking up his guitar... ;) 

:w00t: Oh boy...trying not to crack a joke about that now. Inappropriate, inappropriate. Hohoho... ;) 

tumblr_lzlo260dhW1qzlvmi.gif

Guest panda101sf

hehhehee...i will follow you @panda101sf ..keep busy with rewatching all their eps from ep 1..ehehehhee

i wish, all brownies here survive till next saturday...:wub::D

Hahaha!! Woooohhhhooo!! At least I'm not the only one with JongYeon addiction.. hihihi!! Join me @keisyaana.. 

Now all Brownies, let's all hold hands and try to keep our sanity while we wait for next Saturday. Though, I doubt if any of us will still be sane after watching next week's episode. :blink::crazy:

EDIT

I haven't watched many WGM couples, or I start and I am unable to continue. I have only Hong Jong Hyun and Yura to compare with, the only other couple I found sincere and was attracted to each other. They were definitely more shy and was unable to do much skinship in front of the camera. I think it also comes down to the personality. LJH is quite direct and once he makes a decision, he will just do it. SY is quite similar in this aspect and is up front with what she wants. Because of that, JH and SY's skinship is on a totally different level! JH and SY preview definitely suggest that they are more then comfortable with each other!  

Guest yseoulbee

CKL4aXEUMAEmgyR.jpg

Thanks for sharing!

IMG_20150718_194133_zpspjtuojy5.jpg

credit to owner

Very similar to to Twilight dance on the Streets of Brazil after their wedding ceremony. Similar vibe.

I love this couple. I believe they are real!

Archived