[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest maystart

@mackey I just saw a bit and only a little of what looked like a couple slow dance for our darlings. And it looks so romantic and intimate. I am trying not to pass out here...failing miserably. I think I might have made noises that sounded like a half strangled cat just now! 

You're hilarious! :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Krystal-NG

@mackey I just saw a bit and only a little of what looked like a couple slow dance for our darlings. And it looks so romantic and intimate. I am trying not to pass out here...failing miserably. I think I might have made noises that sounded like a half strangled cat just now! 

LOL!!! I laughed outloud ...and it's 2:00am ....and I'm the only one awake ...and I'm not going to sleep anytime soon because I'm hoping someone knows how to grab that preview so I can watch it again! 

you should not go to bed now ..... maybe unair clips as previous weeks :D

Did JH ask before kissing again :P 

People...that was not JUST a slow dance in the preview ...it was a NOTE BOOK style slow dance ~

WERE THEY IN THE STREETS TOO?! :w00t:

It was a "standing on his feet without shoes" dance if I caught it correctly! I think he did ask her (and I'm glad he did because by turning her head she said "cheek". He probably could have swooped in and kissed her though. 

Guest maystart

LOL!!! I laughed outloud ...and it's 2:00am ....and I'm the only one awake ...and I'm not going to sleep anytime soon because I'm hoping someone knows how to grab that preview so I can watch it again! 

Ditto with the time :)  I wanted to hit the sack, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep until I'll see the preview, oh lawd have mercy!

you should not go to bed now ..... maybe unair clips as previous weeks :D

You need to join me for a coffee LOL ...wait, I'm already goin' on caffeine....what am I doing :D:D !!!! LOL 

Ps JH's shirt was just as amazing ...seriously, my man needs a shirt like that!!!!! 

LOL! :D Honestly, if you heard or saw me during the smidge of the preview that I managed to see you'd be rolling on the floor. I can be such a clown when these two are on screen. Regularly stamping my feet while watching, even on my bed...is pretty much a given. :P Hehe. 

@maystart_stv if only I could accurately describe some of the reactions I make. :P But this one is reserved for the best...JY are the best, haha! :D 

Guest maystart

JH please DIVERT and aim for the LIPS. I'll spend the next 7 days praying for this....

I'll join you, my goodness, this is madness! :w00t:

Guest maystart

LOL! :D Honestly, if you heard or saw me during the smidge of the preview that I managed to see you'd be rolling on the floor. I can be such a clown when these two are on screen. Regularly stamping my feet while watching, even on my bed...is pretty much a given. :P Hehe.

:lol: and  I can only manage a silent scream B)

Guest district_BEC

Did JH ask before kissing again :P 

People...that was not JUST a slow dance in the preview ...it was a NOTE BOOK style slow dance ~

WERE THEY IN THE STREETS TOO?! :w00t:

It was a "standing on his feet without shoes" dance if I caught it correctly! I think he did ask her (and I'm glad he did because by turning her head she said "cheek". He probably could have swooped in and kissed her though. 

What if mischievous little SY turned her head at the last second!?! :wub:

Archived