[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for the updates!!!  :) Nice seeing Jh and Sy looking happy, and some new pictures/news from MOLS (we now need the translations). 

Sharing this post from gongleeglobal IG about a blog that mentions the places our Bee Couple went on WGM, who knows, maybe some lucky fans can do a literal "walk down memory line" to those places (or near them) :D

Link: 

http://managerhyung.blogspot.com/2015/09/wgm-lee-jonghyun-gong-seungyeon-couple.html 

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

@NamSeoYeon18 last i heard its a web drama..

@sabrinaliem so far yes its gonna be in frbruary..but still no confirmed date..so maybe a short promo or end of feb perhaps

btw anyone here watching IB?im a bit confused now is yoon park having an affair with the female lead?or is that another woman?i still cant memorize the frmale lead face

Hello  Brownies!  Thank you for all the updates.

@starcrossgrass I just caught up with Introverted Boss.  Yoon Park's character seems to have a crush on the female lead. who also seems interested in him but just learned he's engaged.  He did have an affair with the female lead's old sister three years ago.  Once a cheater always a cheater!  SY's character is once again unlucky in love.... 

I had a hard time to sit thru ep 3 - 5 but I felt much better after finishing ep 6... I hope it will keep getting better.  While watching recent episodes I couldn't stop guessing which part was re-written and how it affected SY's air time...  and still patiently waiting for MOLS!!  I guess Netflix or KBS deal didn't work out, huh? 

Welcome @honeybee02, so happy to have you here!  :wub::wub::wub:

We are expecting lots of snow here.  Have a great weekend, Brownies!

5 hours ago, starcrossgrass said:

@NamSeoYeon18 last i heard its a web drama..

@sabrinaliem so far yes its gonna be in frbruary..but still no confirmed date..so maybe a short promo or end of feb perhaps

btw anyone here watching IB?im a bit confused now is yoon park having an affair with the female lead?or is that another woman?i still cant memorize the frmale lead face

Will put this in spoiler for those who haven't started watching yet...  Answer to Introverted Boss Question...:)

Spoiler

Yoon Park is engaged to our SY but he has a problem with keeping his hands to himself and in the past had a one night stand while being in that relationship.  Where he came onto and used the female leads sister.  Who later committed suicide after hearing him lie and say it was all her, she came onto him and I believe she never got over it happening in the first place.  Yoon Park is pure slime and is now in the process of coming on to the lead but she knows he is engaged to SY.  What she ( Park Hye-Soo ) doesn't know is he is the reason her sister killed herself or at least that's what we are led to believe so far...

Introverted_Boss-Park_Hye-Soo.jpg Park Hye-Soo  Female Lead  Introverted_Boss-Han_Chae-Ah.jpg  Han Chae-Ah   Dead Sister

Hope that helped:wub:  @MattieCat you beat me we must have been writing at the same time LOL!!:lol: You stay warm and safe in that snow!! 

Also a BIG WELCOME to our Family @honeybee02

Omg.thanx.i watched it but was confused cause they do look kinda alike.(the sisters)..but the female lead is cuter imo.huhu.now im kinda hoping sy doesnt end up with yoon park.what an a**hole..cause he doesnt seem to feel sorry cause i see him flirting with the frmale lead now..

@MattieCat and @USAFarmgirl u guys helped a lot.now it made more sense

Me: Good night! :)

From gongleeglobal IG:  Trans:  Thanks to you, good night!!  "Gong Seungyeon is holding (The Chain Of Flowers, Hana no Kusari), the Korean translation of a crime fiction book by Minato Kanae." Cr. gongleeglobal

I found this about the author:

Kanae Minato - Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanae_Minato

Kanae Minato Japanese crime fiction writer

Kanae Minato
Born 1973
Innoshima, Hiroshima, Japan
Occupation Writer
Language Japanese
Period 2007–present
Genre Crime fictionthriller
Notable awards Japanese Booksellers Award(2009)
Mystery Writers of Japan Award(2012)
In this Japanese name, the birth family name is Minato.
Spoiler

Kanae Minato (Chinese:凑佳苗; pinyin:Ban daijie,湊かなえ Minato Kanae?, born 1973) is a Japanese writer of crime fiction and thriller. She is a member of the Mystery Writers of Japan and the Honkaku Mystery Writers Club of Japan.[1][2]8

She started writing in her thirties. Her first novel Confessions became a bestseller and won the Japanese Booksellers Award.

In youth she was an avid fan of mystery novels of Edogawa RanpoMaurice Leblanc,Agatha ChristieKeigo HigashinoMiyuki Miyabe and Yukito Ayatsuji.[3]

She has been described in Japan as "the queen of iyamisu."[4] Iyamisu (eww mystery) is a subgenre of mystery fiction which deals with grisly episodes and the dark side of human nature. Readers blurt out "eww" when they are reading iyamisu novels. The term was created in 2006 by the mystery critic Aoi Shimotsuki.[5]

Spoiler

BibliographyEdit

Standalone novelsEdit

• Kokuhaku (告白?), 2008 (Confessions)
  • Shōjo (少女?), 2009 (Girls)
  • Shokuzai (贖罪?), 2009 (Expiation)
  • Enu no Tame ni (Nのために?), 2010 (For N)
  • Yakō Kanransha (夜行観覧車?), 2010 (The Night Ferris Wheel)
  • Hana no Kusari (花の鎖?), 2011 (The Chain of Flowers)

About the story:

Chain of Flowers - Hana no Kusari - AsianWiki
http://asianwiki.com/Chain_of_Flowers_-_Hana_no_Kusari

Spoiler

From Source

Plot

The chain of flowers between Rinka, Miyuki and Satsuki become connected as secrets become revealed.

Rinka (Nao Matsushita) lost her parents 13 years ago in an accident. Since then, she has lived with her grandmother. Her grandmother is then diagnosed with stomach cancer and becomes hospitalized. Making things worse for Rinka, the English institute where she works goes bankrupt. Paying for her grandmother's surgery seems nearly impossible.

Rinka then thinks of K. K sends a bouquet of flowers every year. Rinka thinks if she can find K, that person might help her. But who is K? Rinka asks her grandmother about K, but her grandmother doesn't say anything. Rinka then sends a letter to K and, later, a man who identifies himself as K's secretary appears in front of her. Rinka tries to find out K's identity and why he keeps sending flowers.

Miyuki (Miki Nakatani) married Kazuya 3 years ago. Kazuya worked for her uncle's company. The only thing Miyuki worries about is that they don't have children yet.

Kazuya's dream was to become an architect, but he now works in the sales department for an architect firm run by his wife's cousin Yosuke. Kazuya then participates in a competition to design an art gallery. Kazuya wins the competition, but Yosuke placed his name on Kazuya's design.

After Miyuki complains to Yosuke about his actions, Kazuya tells her something that has been on his mind. This causes tragedy.

University student Satsuki (Erika Toda) joins a climbing club with her friend Kimiko. Satsuki falls in love with Koichi who is in the same club. When Satsuki views Kocihi as part of her fate, Kurata, from the climbing club, collapses from leukemia.

Satsuki and Koichi take a test of their white blood cells. Satsuki finds out that she has the same white blood cell forms as Kocihi. A shocking hidden truth is reveled.

Credit to all original owners/sources.

Guest wilddove

@cadymcbronzie  If I'm not mistaken it's from his drama Orange Marmalade.

Seungyeon's MOLS BTS photo with a face mask looks so funny.... I don't know if it's part of the scene or her just relaxing.... but there was a sound guy there......

I read that the successor for Introverted Boss (IB) will start in March..... are they going to reduce IB because if it stays with the initial 20 episodes, IB supposed to have its last episode on the 28th of March.....

9 hours ago, starcrossgrass said:

Lol.i dont want to sound overly delusional but their ig activities is too much to be a mere coincidence..i dont want to say anything..but leave it for your own intrepretation:)

Agree (don't seem like mere coincidences) Don't know if you are also counting the post above from when "hey_drama" was "mercy_drama" because those are not recent, however, from their latest posts, yes. :) 

Archived