[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hi guys. I just rewatched the preview again and realized something. While JH and SY were slow dancing, JH asked for SY's wish right? In that moment he knew SY would ask for a kiss and he just used that as an excuse to do it. You could see JH really wanted to kiss her by the way he was staring at her but he wanted to make sure that it was okay for her too and that she was ready. He's a gentleman after all. Whether he did go for the lips or just settled for a cheek kiss for now, we won't know until Saturday but from what I observed from the short preview was that at that moment, JH was just full of adoration for SY and really wanted to kiss her. I bet if it were their private moment, he would've just swooped in - no questions asked.:wub:

I re-watched eps280 and found out ... just after JG singing the rap part, JH attempted to kiss SY on her cheek. But I think he didn't manage to do it as SY was avoiding the watergun shooting ... and he ended up kissing on her hair instead =..= hmm...

Also, about SY kissing JH's neck. I think she got no choice, as JH 'evilly' hiding his hand away, kekeke. As picture below you can see, his hand on her shoulder on the other side. So she got no chance to kiss his hand, she was panic to search for his hand and ended up kissing on his neck. But why neck not cheek? I re-watch every kiss on JH's cheek... found out she landed every kiss near to the ears, probably she wanted to avoid the camera to capture. hmm...

Wow! You are very sharp. I didn't notice that at all. JH is surely sneaky and hid his hand well so that she has no choice other than to kiss his cheek (and neck woohoo!) Thanks for the insight. I need to be meticulous next time. 

BEST team. I miss you so much. Our garden isn't a garden without you (and your subs). Wandering around in the garden purposeless...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilddove

when JH showed his hip hop dance, it reminds me of the dance Suho taught him for their clips in fluttering India.......

Oh, MBC please upload the unaired scene for uri couple juseyo. I'd like to see the Seoyoung speech, and other fun tid bit. Please please..

if only, we could make a mockumentary, i will shoot the vjs, the atylist, the PD and everyone who involve with WGM, and make them talk in BRI scene, so we coulld dig the valuable info from the insider :D

Oh, MBC please upload the unaired scene for uri couple juseyo. I'd like to see the Seoyoung speech, and other fun tid bit. Please please..

if only, we could make a mockumentary, i will shoot the vjs, the atylist, the PD and everyone who involve with WGM, and make them talk in BRI scene, so we coulld dig the valuable info from the insider :D

If you want to proceed with the mission, count me in!

The longest week ever... 

hahahha, yep it's the slowest week ever!I've been replying the latest ep from the umpteenth time by now. and, oh.. i really love the scebe where minsun and choa visited them prior the party! That exactly the ambiance which also i experienced when my friends visited me before my wedding day. Both of them are fangirling over SY! The way MS slowly-hesitantly approached SY just to look closer into her eyes, and then she hit JH.lol..lol

ah, i litteraly day by day on a bee daily dose! But i need moar! I'm a bee junkie!It's all your fault, MBC!

Guest rinrintae

SY Hmm.. if JH & SY date for real, SY will probably recieve many bad comments by the knetz such as "she's a rookie actress, but she dare to date him" and blablabla..

Got me?? Hehe 

SY Hmm.. if JH & SY date for real, SY will probably recieve many bad comments by the knetz such as "she's a rookie actress, but she dare to date him" and blablabla..

Got me?? Hehe 

Wahhhh... we are now in the 21st century my dear ....

I don't see that as the problem. Rookie actress or not, if the guy is happy. There always be a haters, we could never please everyone. The haters gonna hate hate hate, and SY is just gonna DATE DATE DATE :D got me? hahaha.. All cool, all cool ;)

I rewatched and rewatched all episodes. Help!!!! I think I m going crazy!!! When they were in their love home and SY was trying out her lip stick, I thought I heard JH ask someone behind the camera (head looking up) "can I kiss her?" But can't hear the reply. Why??? I m thinking the director doesn't allow onscreen lip kissing yet to make us crazy, crazier and craziest!!!@#$/^&* "dear jonghun, please kiss your bride pronto!!! On the lips! Or else we are boarding a plane to your love home and make sure you do it! Thank you."

@rinrintae  as far as i read fr naver en knets blog that some of our brownies company posted here en even in our line group.knets are already approve en giving them the blessing, they say they fits well.they should date for real:wub:..only Melons is the one whos going to oppose fr this lovely couple to become real!!#asknuro:P...hahaha

Got me?? Hehe 

she is GONG SEUNGYEON :vicx: she's gorgeous, who does not love her... they can't date because she's rookie actress?!?! c'mon... it's their life after all~ who cares about knetz, all they do is HATE !!
like baekyeon... they have a thousand fans in worldwide but they can still date then why our JongYeon can't?! ;)

G04BE1C.jpgLOOK! they're too perfect for each other :wub:

THE SLOWEST WEEK EVER.

SO THIRSTY FOR UNAIRED CLIPS.

WHY MBC. WHY.

☺☺☺☺

Yes. And its only Wednesday. Still couple of days to go.. No unaired, no new development, nothing! I cannot imagine my days without them if MBC ends their contract. I think I will migrate to Seoul if not Busan and become the new Dispatch. 

Guest iheartpororo92

Got me?? Hehe 

she is GONG SEUNGYEON :vicx: she's gorgeous, who does not love her... they can't date because she's rookie actress?!?! c'mon... it's their life after all~ who cares about knetz, all they do is HATE !!

Hahaha. Actually for the past hmmmmm 4 months ive only seen veryyy few comments against Gong Seungyeon being with Jonghyun. Unlike other fandom, Boices are much behave. I only know few popular burning souls(less than 10) who are consistent on bashing WGM and Gong Seungyeon. I think if JongYeon decided to date in real life, the impact wont be that bad. Just my opinion tho.:) 

Gong SeungYeon might be a rookie actress. But she's already known out there as a popular SM trainee.  

She's pretty, kind, and talented. Besides, why should they hate someone who takes really good care of their precious Oppa.:) 

CKWaJi6UkAADIYc.jpgCKWaKEVVAAAATU3.png

Hello everyone.

Am new here.  :sweatingbullets:

(I've tried watching previous WGM pairs like Taemin-NaEun even SoLim couple but for so many reasons I wasn't able to catch up. Then I heard of SoLim couple leaving and thought of not watching WGM again since I can't pull myself investing much time in it haha. But when I accidentally opened an article about the 2 new couples and saw their pics I thought maybe I can spare a glance of who is who. So Henry is a Super Junior member. Jonghyun - only heard of him during I Got a Boy comeback of GG. Amongst the 4 talented members, Jonghyun got my attention. He has good looks and he's hot too especially on stage. Yewon is new to me. Then for the last pic!(spot on) our dear SeungYeon! I recognized her easily. I've been watching HITTG and got to know her having a minor role and she's doing fine. Her aura is so..mmmm..mmmm.. different, alluring, mysterious (lost in adjectives lol) and her light brownish-yellowish eyes (lost again) I never thought I’d be attracted to those eye color, really.  She's a rookie actress, ex-SM trainee and so on, ..(cut)... so I had this interest in watching WGM again and got excited – alarm fixed on 4 pm every Sat only intended for WGM streaming and so the happy story goes on.. :lol:)

Sooo many people here loving BE couple. It is so heartwarming and before I lose my already crazy self I need to start reading a thousand pages back thanks to you guys (no complaints here. Lol)

It’s a pity I only got to find this thread just now but it’s better late then never..er..er..er.. LOL..

(sorry guys.. not so fluent in English and writing.. please take easy on me..) :rolleyes:

– alarm fixed on 4 pm every Sat only intended for WGM streaming and so the happy story goes on.. :lol:)
Hi. Welcome in this thread.!! I bet you're in Philippines?  I do that too, since we're an hour ahead of SK. :lol:

Sooo many people here loving BE couple. It is so heartwarming and before I lose my already crazy self I need to start reading a thousand pages back thanks to you guys (no complaints here. Lol)

Prepare for snacks and maybe with apple juice too? LOL. That's one helluva reading you're up to. So many amazing members here with amazing posts and insights. I'm sure you'll be filled with honey or literally dripping with it.  :lol:

It’s a pity I only got to find this thread just now but it’s better late then never..er..er..er.. LOL..

(sorry guys.. not so fluent in English and writing.. please take easy on me..) :rolleyes:

You're doing fine. We came from different countries  but this thread is full of love. 

We're family. Let's show more love to our BE couple.

Guest rinrintae

@rinrintae  as far as i read fr naver en knets blog that some of our brownies company posted here en even in our line group.knets are already approve en giving them the blessing, they say they fits well.they should date for real:wub:..only Melons is the one whos going to oppose fr this lovely couple to become real!!#asknuro:P...hahaha

huft.. thanks god that most of knetz tell them to date.. haha XD i'm just afraid SY will hurt because you know.. some knetz are.. annoying -,- 

how if Jonghyun tell her he liked her at the end of their WGM? OMGG! More like propose to her aaaaa

but.. it wont happen for sure haha XD... they'll embrasse ofc.. hahaha

Archived