[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six flying dragon?? Why dies it sounds like historical drama?

It is a sageuk, dear. Uri SY will play an empress, and i bet she's gonna really fit the character really well with her demure beauty and her traditional skills :)

Kim Sae Ron is a junior version of our SY. And JH recently followed her on IG.

Minhyuk followed her too :) Minhyuk followed her first.

She was also at the premiere last night :)

Thank you so much for the info. I didn't know about minhyuk. I love her acting in High school love on. When she ties up her hair she looks exactly like our SY. Cutie pies!

But I think JH follow the wrong Ron_sae IG acct -..- as usual ... 

he used to follow wrong YH IG acct when YH created one recently. 

Wuli JH so cuteeee, sigh ... Lol

ha ha ha ha so cute! That saeron must be thrilled to have JH following her IG.

Guest freedom1104

btw they've started filming "six flying dragons" 2 days ago *seungyeon's upcoming drama*

i can't wait for this drama airs omg i hope there will be some romantic scenes of yoo ah in and seungyeon hahaha i want to see jonghyun's jealous again :P but i just noticed that both yoo ah in and seungyeon have same Last Name... YOO ah in and YOO seungyeon... 
p/s: for ppl who doesn't know, seungyeon's real name is not gong seungyeon but yoo seungyeon

this is a big project from SBS. both director and writer are well known for their works so they're gonna promote it a lot! i hope more and more ppl will love seungyeon too <3

I REALLY wish all the B E S T for our brown eyed lady. all eyes will be on her for this one! Good Luck SY! 

who is she? An artist?

She's a child actress. A teenager now. As mentioned by @iheartpororo92 minhyuk was first to follow her. She is adorable and cute too... but no worries. I believe both minhyuk and JH think of her as a cute dongsaeng. To quote JH, "there's only SY for me".

r2oewhgvskvfzenj2qxctwb7kkk4k1z3.jpg

wgm1_0.png?itok=NOhG_voW

btw they've started filming "six flying dragons" 2 days ago *seungyeon's upcoming drama*

i can't wait for this drama airs omg i hope there will be some romantic scenes of yoo ah in and seungyeon hahaha i want to see jonghyun's jealous again :P but i just noticed that both yoo ah in and seungyeon have same Last Name... YOO ah in and YOO seungyeon... 
p/s: for ppl who doesn't know, seungyeon's real name is not gong seungyeon but yoo seungyeon

this is a big project from SBS. both director and writer are well known for their works so they're gonna promote it a lot! i hope more and more ppl will love seungyeon too <3

I REALLY wish all the B E S T for our brown eyed lady. all eyes will be on her for this one! Good Luck SY! 

I can't wait to see her as Queen. She will be absolutely stunning and full of grace. She's my favourite now apart from Park shinhye. (Off topic - I ship Yongshin)...

Minhyuk followed her too :) Minhyuk followed her first.

She was also at the premiere last night :)

Thank you so much for the info. I didn't know about minhyuk. I love her acting in High school love on. When she ties up her hair she looks exactly like our SY. Cutie pies!

But I think JH follow the wrong Ron_sae IG acct -..- as usual ... 

he used to follow wrong YH IG acct when YH created one recently. 

Wuli JH so cuteeee, sigh ... Lol

bahahaha like always our clueless JH. How come he didnr check b4 following them. Funny lol 

Guest freedom1104

I can't wait to see her as Queen. She will be absolutely stunning and full of grace. She's my favourite now apart from Park shinhye. (Off topic - I ship Yongshin)...

She will be! QUEEN BEE!:wub:

ohh im Yongshin too..Heartstrings was my very first Kdrama :)

Guest rainmoon

here's a bit of info on Six Flying Dragon's cast:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346524-upcoming-drama-2015-six-flying-dragons-육룡이-나르샤/?page=1

Six Flying Dragons: Casting News

dragons_cast

In the midst of liveshooting culture practiced in Kdramaland, the team behind the upcoming SBS drama Six Flying Dragons has already started filming, four months prior to its premiere scheduled in October after Mrs Cop. It’s a common practice for the team since they also did the same with Tree with Deep Roots: securing the cast and kicking off the production early to maintain the quality of the drama. We also get more news on the additional cast and I’ll continue updating this post with the new ones. Ah, it’s so hard to wait when I’m so excited for the drama!

[This post will be updated with casting news from time to time~]

Tree with Deep Roots Ep 17.avi_20150630_010240.252

The main cast undergoes major reshuffling regarding the main actress: Baek Jin-hee has bowed out from the project and Shin Se-kyung is then confirmed to join the sageuk as Boon-yi. It’s not surprising since she worked with the team in Tree and did a decent job there as So-yi. Hopefully her character will showcase more of her charms after her performance in The Girl Who Sees Smells.

[JTBC] Maids E02.mp4_20150710_163626.363

Jung Yoo-mi has chosen to act in sageuk again after Maids, but it’s only recently she has confirmed to star as Yeon-hee, a woman who received the affection of two men: Jeong Do-jeon and Ddang-se (Lee Bang-ji). Her character caught the eyes of Jeong Do-jeon but at the same time, Ddang-sae, who was her first love, appeared in front of her. Well, that’s awkward. Yeon-hee will be the only woman supporting the first Prime Minister of Joseon to lead the founding of the new dynasty.

Heard.it.Through.the.Grapevine.E13.150406.HDTV.H264.450p-LIMO.avi_20150710_165225.190

Gong Seung-yeon has signed up to play Yi Bang-won’s wife, Min Da-kyung/Queen Wongyeong. She gained her popularity through the hit Mon-Tue drama Heard It Through the Grapevine as Go Ah-sung’s sister, Seo Noo-ri. I’m excited upon hearing her casting because Queen Wongyeong was also a key figure behind Bang-won’s ascension to the throne, and the actress made the decision after PD Ahn Pan-seok encouraged her to do so since she will be able to act alongside Yoo Ah-in. Min Da-kyung is described as a female version of Yi Bang-won: they were so similar to each other and that is probably the reason why she fails to capture her husband’s heart. Nevertheless, she will be supporting his every move towards his rise to the top position in the dynasty.

[JTBC] Maids E02.mp4_20150713_001723.335

Lee Cho-hee is going to be reunited with Jung Yoo-mi here after her stint as In-yeob’s faithful servant in Maids but this time, she is playing a street singer and performer at the marketplace who lost her mother tragically when she was young. She will become an aide to Ddang-sae. Ddang-sae sure has a lot of ladies in his life! Maybe Byun Yo-han is fated to play ladies’ man in dramas?

Empress.Ki.E10.131126.HDTV.XviD-LIMO.avi_20150713_004813.470

Sageuk veteran Seo Yi-sook (whose recent works include Empress Ki and The NIght Watchman’s Journal) joins the cast as Mu-hyul’s grandmother, Myo-sang. She will be a commoner who has witnessed the crumbling of Goryeo Dynasty and the founding of a new nation under Yi Seong-gye. She raises her grandchildren in an ordinary setting but used her experience to guide them in their lives.

Tree With Deep Roots Ep 05.avi_20150713_004140.245

Park Hyuk-kwon will be having some sort of a reunion with Yoo Ah-in after Secret Love Affair, but it’s still unknown whether they will share a scene together. He plays a swordsman serving under the Goryeo official Yi In-im named Gil Tae-mi, but he has a fatal weakness that is his attraction towards beautiful clothes and ornaments. That’s rather peculiar for a swordsman and it will be quite a feat to see a swordsman sporting colourful attires when he’s supposed to look tough all the time.

alcheon

For fans of Alcheon in Queen Seondeok, this will be a good news for you guys: Lee Seung-hyo has signed up to play Yi Bang-woo, a Goryeo loyalist. The last time I saw him was in Full House Take 2, in which he became No Min-woo’s manager. The news articles didn’t mention it but I think he will also become the firstborn son of Taejo and eldest brother of Yi Bang-won, known as Grand Prince Jinan who hid himself and his family after his father overthrew Goryeo Dynasty and founded Joseon. Now that they have started to cast the princes, I can’t wait to see who will nab the roles of the other royal sons!

Hwajung.E02.150414.HDTV.XviD-LIMO.avi_20150713_002858.268

The younger version of the main characters have started filming the earlier portions of the story, and the cast is slowly revealed: we got the talented Nam Da-reum as young Bang-won and Lee Re as the young Boon-yi. not sure whose younger version Yoon Chan-young will be portraying in the drama, probably as young Ddang-sae?

Kim Hak-sun, the butler in Heard It Through the Grapevine, is reprising his role as a butler but in a different setting: he will be serving Gil Tae-mi’s household inDragons. I bet Director Ahn Pan-seok plays a big role in suggesting the actors who worked with him in his dramas to the production team of this drama! Oh, remember the young married intern with a baby who made Manager Oh (sort of) profess his love for Geu-rae in Misaeng? The actor, Jo Hyun-sik, is joining the fellow Misaengalumni Byun Yo-han in Dragons as a beggar. I’m not sure if it’s just a short cameo or his character’s there to stay. Jeon Sung-woo, a musical actor, is making his small screen debut through Dragons as a Sungkyungwan scholar.

Tree with Deep Roots Ep 11.avi_20150630_012154.588

Last but not least (for now): Seo Joon-young has agreed to make a special appearance in the drama as Bang-won, Ddang-se, and Mu-hyul’s sworn brothers. His character will play an important role in setting up the story, but that sound ominous. Ehem. He worked alongside the team in Tree as Prince Gwangpyung, and I REALLY hope that his character here won’t meet the same fate as his previous characters in SBS sageuk. Don’t you dare to pull the same trick on me after what you’ve done with Heung-bok in Secret Door, SBS!

cr: thetalkingcupboard.com

Keeping it on track, keep it on track with our couple...

The cloud pictures on IG: 

This morning I fired up my instagram and saw that cloud picture of JH's ...it reminded me of something I didn't mention on the board, but the more I think about it the more logical it feels. 

When SY gave JH the postcard with the "kiss cloud" on it, the writing on the back looked like it was in English....more than that, it looked like the card came with some printed words on it. Aside from the kiss, there must be some deeper meaning to the words that were written/printed on the backside of that post card. Almost like everytime he posts a picture of clouds he is acknowledging what was written on the back of the card (not JUST the kiss...but the message). Since we weren't able to read it, we don't really know what message he is trying to send...but it sure feels like a message. I want to look back and see if he was posting cloud images before that post card. He doesn't do it all the time, but random enough for impact. GOSH I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS WRITTEN on that post card....I can't get this thought out of my head! I believe he is saying something when he posts pictures like that! 

Guest rinrintae

Six flying dragon?? Why dies it sounds like historical drama?

It is a sageuk, dear. Uri SY will play an empress, and i bet she's gonna really fit the character really well with her demure beauty and her traditional skills :)

oh.. i see.. thank you in advance :)

I wonder will SY do kissing scenes on Six Flying Dragon.. since she plays Queen Role..

This morning I fired up my instagram and saw that cloud picture of JH's ...it reminded me of something I didn't mention on the board, but the more I think about it the more logical it feels. 

When SY gave JH the postcard with the "kiss cloud" on it, the writing on the back looked like it was in English....more than that, it looked like the card came with some printed words on it. Aside from the kiss, there must be some deeper meaning to the words that were written/printed on the backside of that post card. Almost like everytime he posts a picture of clouds he is acknowledging what was written on the back of the card (not JUST the kiss...but the message). Since we weren't able to read it, we don't really know what message he is trying to send...but it sure feels like a message. I want to look back and see if he was posting cloud images before that post card. He doesn't do it all the time, but random enough for impact. GOSH I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS WRITTEN on that post card....I can't get this thought out of my head! I believe he is saying something when he posts pictures like that! 

? What postcard? Kiss cloud? Which one? I dont remember..

Guest gingerschnaps

@happy2bhere

unlurking because i love ur post. I actually have the same thought about the kiss cloud. It was just until recently when it hits me. Im rewatching that scene, about the kiss cloud card sy gave and jh even acknowledged it. He was cheekily teasing her if she's hinting about the kiss. I'm very curious about that long letter too, which was not read on broadcast, not that im complaining..guess its something we're not privy of. I keep on thinking the connection of jh ig post with sy's card. What surprised me the most is how lucky he was that he captured a lip shaped cloud same as hers. What a wonderful coincidence ( let's cue the song ,"you are my destiny) I hope you share your csi findings. The date & time might have a relevance or a clue to something, or not who knows..its just so interesting.

GOSH I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS WRITTEN on that post card....I can't get this thought out of my head! I believe he is saying something when he posts pictures like that! 

When she visited him at his concert (after the meeting with the CNBlue guys), she gave him a post card with "kiss clouds" there was a long "something" written on the back and he sat on the steps reading it before he went to perform. They blurred out what was written so we couldn't see (darn), but it was really long!!! 

Guest rainmoon
26 mnutes ago, happy2bhere said:

@rinrintae ... here you go.

@happy2bhere yep, that was long message she wrote. I remember that someone posted here, even after zooming closely,  the CSI team from DC gal couldn't decipher the message, LOL. But i guess that was too much to asked for, it's really private afterall, so i don't mind that we couldn't never know the content. 

But i'm pretty sure, whatever the messages was, Sy wrote that wholehearthedly, and maybe, that was also the first time ever for JH to receive such memorable and warm message from a girl he likes-loves :D Sy has this special trait, to convey her inner feeling when she couldn't express it verbally. Even the director who cast her fell into her charms after he read the letter that SY sent him. So yeah, that message probably really touched JH in the right spot, and the cloud become their inside "joke" and only both of them, and probably tigermoth ahjussi. So how about we kidnap tiger manager and made him talk, LOL? oh. okay, i need to stop :D

Guest lexx94_stv

Hi guys. I just rewatched the preview again and realized something. While JH and SY were slow dancing, JH asked for SY's wish right? In that moment he knew SY would ask for a kiss and he just used that as an excuse to do it. You could see JH really wanted to kiss her by the way he was staring at her but he wanted to make sure that it was okay for her too and that she was ready. He's a gentleman after all. Whether he did go for the lips or just settled for a cheek kiss for now, we won't know until Saturday but from what I observed from the short preview was that at that moment, JH was just full of adoration for SY and really wanted to kiss her. I bet if it were their private moment, he would've just swooped in - no questions asked.:wub:

Guest safwana17

I was re watching the previous episodes what else to do have to pass my time somehow till Saturday and Watching it with translated caption is so much more fun.

The Captions are really cute and funny

150523.GongLee.273.Full%20BEST.mp4_20150

150523.GongLee.273.Full%20BEST.mp4_20150

Baby bee now has grown up and learned to be quite the sly fox

Is it okay to use this photos. The subs are done by Best team, who I really wants to thank from the bottom of my heart.

Thank-You-300x225_zpsm11spm29.jpg

Guest safwana17

@safwana17_stv oh, this ep 273 from BEST right?They already reupload again? been waiting for sometime now. Off to jongyeon blog now. Thank you :)

yes. watch the caption sub version it's twice the fun.:lol:

Archived