[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I want to see these photos close up!

CKMChS4UYAAohKV.jpg

cr: https://twitter.com/nobiprincess

The photo on the left looks really cute. I can so image how the BE couple have tons of these random photos for their private collection.

@burningwithlove, that is like my all time favorite drama! I went nuts over the couple. The BE couple gives me a similar feel. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jly31 aww you will know exactly what I mean then! They give me feels like that...and more! The way JY has built up and their physical affection reminds me of these two. You cannot tear your eyes away. Its so head spinning and romantic and just so very real. :wub:

That pic on the far left is a new one for sure...we haven't seen a clip with that, have we?

Guest Hickk

MC Misun was really one of the best guests they could have invited. I love how motherly she acted and in her little speech she gave some good advice too (something along the lines of: just like it's raining now, there'll be good and bad times in a marriage too? something ilke that?)

As I watching the preview when they dancing this song came into mind. The song is Kiss (Never let me go) by Thyro and Yumi.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as1um9ucOfI                                                                                            

Guest iheartpororo92

As I watching the preview when they dancing this song came into mind. The song is Kiss (Never let me go) by Thyro and Yumi.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as1um9ucOfI                                                                                            

Thyro Alfaro &Yumi Lacsamana? The composer of Dati?

Imma listen to this song. :) 

For those of us who will  be dying over the preview till next week...here's a clip of the Queen In Hyun's Man couple in the kiss moment I was referring to. The one that reminded me of JY's dance and kiss sequence. These show pairing is easily one of the finest onscreen pairs to come out of drama land. And interestingly they also had a car kiss scene that reminded me of the JY car kiss and talk moment in the last Busan epy. ;) 

Enjoy! :D Just the JY preview alone for next week has my heart brimming all the way to the top. /sigh/ The preview and my memories of the clip I've linked made me wonder if we got a full on lip kiss between JY and that's why we hear that contented sigh and see that incredible fully body hug. My feeeeeellssss. I cannot contain them... :wub:

Random but not really: the lead in the drama used to wear her hair up in a cute top knot much like a certain bear wifey SY does. ;)

Finally I watch whole episode :D This was fun! When I watch last week preview I was little worried but this episode it's OK. But this is not wedding, this is wedding reception...

I love dancing Jonghyun LOL:lol: MC also.....I still smile...

Flowers, picture from CNblue- they are so GREAT:D 

Jonghyun show off the kiss mark LOL:P

Song Bruno Mars "Marry you" :wub:

Kissing scene- when he kiss her shoulder I was....spazzzz..... and neck, cheeck....:P

And when they sing together- this was really nice, their voices match really well and this was romantic but the end... you know... maybe because this was too seriously, thats why Yonghwa start singing with them but I don't like it. Atmosphere a bit ruined...

@tas25nin: i love when they sing together. I hope JH finish the song that he write for SY when they first met and they sing it together and release single for both of them like YongHwa and Seohyun or Wooyoung and Park Seyoung. 

I really really want them to do this, I already know it'll be a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics! I will be patiently waiting for it to happen.

Guest Hickk

Finally I watch whole episode :D This was fun! When I watch last week preview I was little worried but this episode it's OK. But this is not wedding, this is wedding reception...

I love dancing Jonghyun LOL:lol: MC also.....I still smile...

Flowers, picture from CNblue- they are so GREAT:D 

Jonghyun show off the kiss mark LOL:P

Song Bruno Mars "Marry you" :wub:

Kissing scene- when he kiss her shoulder I was....spazzzz..... and neck, cheeck....:P

And when they sing together- this was really nice, their voices match really well and this was romantic but the end... you know... maybe because this was too seriously, thats why Yonghwa start singing with them but I don't like it. Atmosphere a bit ruined...

I couldn't watch dancing Jonghyun out of second-hand embarrassment. I can take all the cheesiness, but I cannot bear to watch the dancing.

@tas25nin: i love when they sing together. I hope JH finish the song that he write for SY when they first met and they sing it together and release single for both of them like YongHwa and Seohyun or Wooyoung and Park Seyoung. 

I really really want them to do this, I already know it'll be a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics! I will be patiently waiting for it to happen.

Yes hope it will happen soon... Let wait it patiently

Guest Hickk

Thanks!

THERE'S A BIT MORE TO THE PREVIEW! Just one or two extra seconds.

In the full raw video. Dunno why the youtube one was cut earlier. You can hear SY squeak (maybe JH was hugging hard) and JH patting her head.

Wish I was good at giffing...

McBfE5w.jpg

Archived