[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freedom1104

***off topic***

while rewatching our couple's episode (rewatching their episodes gets us Brownies through the week), it suddenly came to mind, I see some parallellism between SY playing gayageum and JH being guitarist with the characters of Lee Gyu Won and Lee Shin in Heartstrings.

hahaha, please bear with me Brownies, my mind must be going crazy, just came to my mind...

BTW, Lee Shin and Lee Gyu Won ended up together after through ups and downs with their personal lives and career choices. (HAHAHA, still not giving up on the parallelism)

LOVE IT!  wooow, brings back memories..this is the first Kdrama I watched....and the rest is history! Good parallelism, they did have a happy ending. so will our fave couple..i hope...:P

Presented to you by B.E.S.T

Translators: Ishi-chanmase20713lacknightfreelyruth

Timers: ohhotdeymbokyo28pre, panda101sf

Proofreaders: moritafanayvahRowina, chagushu

Take out/using our sub with full credit and link back to this post/our blog 

jongyeon.wordpress.com.

DON'T upload our subbed videos to other hosts/sites WITHOUT permission.

ENJOY! CHILL YOURSELF BROWNIES!!!

I am now in CHILL mode ...THANK YOU!

Thank you best team. U are star!!! Its worth waiting. Muahhhhhhhh

why everybody too serious lately... dont u guys forget to drink apple juices??? Or ur got less choc in your chewy brownies??? 

Or too much watermelon as a dessert? 

I love this forum, i dont knowhere to go. Please dont make me leave. I just wanna have fun and to be happy. I love our bec. Spread the love and stay positive. 

Guest chagushu

@chagushu

Hi, I apologise for using some of your subs for the gifs. May I ask for permission to use them in future? Would credit them on the post itself. But i'll like to clarify that not all of the gifs are using subs from B.E.S.T though. Thank you :)) 

To your concern, I didn't write "all of your gifs" but wrote "You are using our sub without asking for permission, write a full credit or link back here".

We are welcome and glad that you use oursub not for selling or bad intentions but showing your love to 02 couple. Asking permission from us is not that hard and we don't bite ppl who asks for it. tuzki-bunny-emoticon-052.gif

So far you and burningwithlove are aprroved using oursub to do gifs with credit and link back our blog. Thanks for your asking and apology.

Btw, it's not only you, there many fansites on FB, twitters, groups... that are using it tooo and I will name it later one by one if they are continue bring out/using oursub without full credit. Giving a full credit is that hard to them? tuzki-bunny-emoticon-043.gif

Whoah, finally... @chagushu and the rest of B.E.S.T Sub team JJANG!YOUR HARDWORK ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, It just like a rain drop on my driest dessert of sorrow,  I shed a tears of joy just now, LOL. Thank you so much you guys ^^

@GongLeeAddict No, hon. Please don't leave. W'ere going to be okay, just like any other relationship, even friendship has it own ups and down. But if because our friendship got tested, don't let this brownieship get sink in too.. We need more brownies to stick together and share an equal love and respect for each other.

And thank you for Mods to jumping in. So i really hope that everybody could be more  level headed, and fully understand to the extend that we are different but thats not make any of us brownies anyless. So please take the CHILLPILL that B.E.S.T team has been providing us. Let's get "HIGH" agin and swim happily in our delulu ocean :)

Really..really...gamsahamnida for B.E.S.T team :D you made a big clear to this show..you're being so much creative in this episode..u're including the unaired videos in the middle of part of aired video..your effort are satisfying me highly....i could say no more for you :) 

I hope you guys are still taking care your health and always work continuing to translate our lovely couple's show..

My midweek slump is officially over thanks to the awesome B.E.S.T team! Such stars, all of you! :D Now i have lots of fun to look forward to when I get back home. Heck, I might even sneak a watch here at work during my lunch break. *makes grabby hands towards video* :P 

Also, regarding the Orange Marmalade pics...I'll put it under a spoiler...

Interesting. Are they going to pair him up with Ara or is this something else entirely. I really want Shi Hoo to be happy. It doesn't mean he has to get MaRi-esp if she's besotted with Jaemin. But Shihoo is such an engaging character (and my favourite from the moment he made his presence truly felt in episode 2. JH has been quite a revelation thru the entire show and he's stealing Jin Goo's thunder left, right and center/ So proud of our lovely JH. 

Guys... today i am rewatch Fluttering India episode 4 just for watching JH go to sleep only use underwear. LOL.

And in minute 01:01:00 we can find, he is the person who can eat well when the awkward situation. Infinite Seungyo blame him for that. When the others feeling sad and dissapointed with the news from Seoul, JH only eat and eat. Yes. Even he can not focus with the conversation when he is eating. Like on the baseball game. 

Guest Hickk

Thanks BEST team! I really like the way you spliced in the extra cuts, you even cut out the redundant stuff before the phone call! :D

Guys... today i am rewatch Fluttering India episode 4 just for watching JH go to sleep only use underwear. LOL.

And in minute 01:01:00 we can find, he is the person who can eat well when the awkward situation. Infinite Seungyo blame him for that. When the others feeling sad and dissapointed with the news from Seoul, JH only eat and eat. Yes. Even he can not focus with the conversation when he is eating. Like on the baseball game. 

It took me a while to get used to the fact that our JH literally "inhales" food. The way to this man's heart is definitely thru his stomach, hehe. ;) At first I was worried that he tuned out in some scenes, but given the fact that he's a total foodie...I think it has taught me to watch those scenes with a slightly different mindset.

I have to see Fluttering India sometime...just for JH's quirkiness...and also for the underwear scene. I mean, like I'm not going to check it out for that too. ;) LOL!

Guest lexx94_stv

Finally B.E.S.T is here! Btw I wanted to download it from Vimeo but it's gone. Can anyone help me please? Thank you.

Archived