[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Just to lighter the mood Yeorobun:

Since JH would likely to have SY dressed conservatively and not doing any sexy dance unless in front of him as the sole spectator, Should SY want to dance in the public, SY might need to wearing this:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hidden Content

Its  good thing I put my tea down before looking under the spoiler cut! Hahaha! If not I'd have shot tea up my nose! :D :P Thank you for that glorious little gif. Now I'll be giggling all day over this. Hehe. :D

And maybe SY can do the whole sexy dance routine when she's at the apartment with just JH. Guaranteed to have his eyes fall out of his head...mmhmm. ;) Boy won't know what to do with himself! :P  

Hidden Content

Its  good thing i put my tea down before looking under the spoiler cut! Hahaha! If not I'd have shot tea up my nose! :D :P 

Thank you for that glorious little gif. Now I'll be giggling all day over this. Hehe. :D

And maybe SY can do the whole sexy dance routine when she's at the apartment with just JH. Guaranteed to have his eyes fall out of his head...mmhmm. ;) Boy won't know what to do with himself! :P  

Haha, i should've put a warning tag, lol :D

Anyway, yes yes! A PRIVATE SEXY DANCE ROUTINE, and JH should make sure he got all the tissue ready to wipe his nosebleed and droolllllls :D

Its  good thing i put my tea down before looking under the spoiler cut! Hahaha! If not I'd have shot tea up my nose! :D :P 

Thank you for that glorious little gif. Now I'll be giggling all day over this. Hehe. :D

Haha, i should've put a warning tag, lol :D

Anyway, yes yes! A PRIVATE SEXY DANCE ROUTINE, and JH should make sure he got all the tissue ready to wipe his nosebleed and droolllllls :D

YESSSSS! Bring on the sexy dress and you know this little girlie will give it all she's got coz she wants to have hubby's head spinning. Can you just imagine JH's reaction? Between uttering "daebak" and "waah", he might be pretty speechless, lol! :D 

Hidden Content

imagine she imitating AOA dance 'heart attack" and dance for JH. surely he would faint in 5second... auch! 

Hidden Content

imagine she imitating AOA dance 'heart attack" and dance for JH. surely he would faint in 5second... auch! 

JH's face when this happens, ladies and gents:

tumblr_lk66co1HP91qb5cl9.gif

And

tumblr_lw8utjqQ4J1qdnekk.gif

Doesn't he look very pleased with the course of events? ;) 

Hahaha, ohboy, our imagination goes running wild! I imagine that SY need to tie him up first to a chair before she starts dancing AOA's heart attack lol. Then by the time she's in action, he's gonna be begging her to let him go, LOL 

AND NOW WHY I DO SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE BYUNTAE? mwahahaha

OFF TOPIC: anyone knows how I can post pics here? Haven't been here for ages.

Don't worry, joined on 6th May and I still don't know how to post pics here. I'm survived. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :w00t:. Okay forgive me, somebody will help you if it's not me. Hugs !

hahaha!! i will , with the help of uri couple!! i think i need a host something...gosh it's been so long..

Hahaha, ohboy, our imagination goes running wild! I imagine that SY need to tie him up first to a chair before she starts dancing AOA's heart attack lol. Then by the time she's in action, he's gonna be begging her to let him go, LOL 

AND NOW WHY I DO SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE BYUNTAE? mwahahaha

dont u forget the handcuff! handcuff! CLINK!  errrr pink or leapard???(i coudnt find the handcuff the post)  wahahahaha byuntae mode on to brownies... i cant stop laughing.

And another way to tell is how fast their relationship in WGM has progressed in 16 episodes when there were loads of gaps between filming dates. Sometimes weeks at a stretch. Distance does make the heart grow fonder...but it doesn't help breed familiarity-which is something we see by the truckload with these two. She's openly touching him and pinching his cheeks and stroking his face. All their outside interaction has built up to making things more comfortable when they do meet for filming. So yes, they do talk outside WGM. Probably way more than MBC lets us know.

Why do I get the feeling that there are tonnes of adorable scenes between them (featuring inside jokes about when he called or moments when they got all cozy and cute) that MBC has purposely left out of the episodes and deleted scenes because of the time the show airs and its family audience and what not? MBC, would you consider doing a director's cut vers and releasing it for us some day? ;) 

Aaa you notice that too :) There are some natural gestures toward each others that I feel just pop-up suddenly(?) hahaha. My mind like:

*saw JY interaction* "Wow... She already do that gesture? And naturally?? Emm.. But in last episode she seem doesn't reach that comfortable stage."

*my mind analyzing* "Were the gestures develop behind the scene? Or behind "the scene" MBC didn't show us? They communicated with each other frequently, right? If not, so where the familiarity came from?" 

*my conclusion* "Yes, the communicate and (minimum) has real-close friend relationship. They don't (seen) thinking to do any gestures."

R41ZxBG.pngthis is the scene i was referring to when i noticed and thought that JY might have used his handphone to view "something" else while SY was watching the JG video. remember that the video setting was really dark and the glare of the bright day while our couple is sittig there  makes the handphone a perfect mirror.

Guest Hickk

LOL...they were sitting in the car and announced the ball park they were going to and how they practiced ..it was so awkward I realized they HAD to say that so us viewers were set up to understand were the segment was going.

So I actually think they say things like that as a prelude to discuss what they've been doing even though they may already know. I don't believe that it;s true 100% of the time though. He didn't tell her he got hurt ...that was on the spot confession he didn't text her, it was obvious she really didn't know :) Just my opinion though.

Yes that's why I said.. I'm not sure if they really exchange their contacts and talk to each other outside of the show.. 

If you managed to watch other couple, one of the couple actually mention they do not have each other's contact number... 

Huh? Did you forget about when she called him at the concert's backstage? That way of calling without exchanging greetings is very couple-like and seems like they've done it a lot. 

(As in: Hello. What are you doing?  Instead of: Hello, John. What are you doing?)

If that was rehearsed/staged, then everything else might as well be fake.

Some are natural and some aren't, it just depends on the situation. That one wasn't set up because it was a surprise, but the discussion in the car about pitching probably was already known by each other, but had to say it for our benefit right? Some of what they say is "prelude" because they can't have them saying stuff like, "Even though we know we practiced pitching and hitting, WGM wants us to talk about it so they can show the clips of us practicing" LOL :D:D:D 

Oh, totally. Sometimes they even set it up in their BRI, saying what they're doing for the day.

I was really addressing joann0011 's question about whether they call each other.

how i wish there is a site where we can watch unedited/uncut video footage of our couple. i will be willing to buy if needed. and i don't think it will be depriving them of their privacy because these are scenes that they did in front of the cameras anyway.

i am sure there are other things that they do behind our backs/off cam. it's so obvious that they have their own little secrets that they two only know. notice how JY started to speak softly or whisper from time to time and he either wisphered something to SY during the baseball game that the mics were not able to catch. SY also closed in and you can see that it is a gesture that they are already used to doing, not just because the sorrounding/crowd is loud. or is it my delulu byeontae mind again? :crazy:

Guest kimmmm1234

6/8 (pictorial

6/8 (Korea Daily Interview) GSY may be wavered like how she was in HITTG… 

GSY would be one who is a successful person in whatever she does. Completing 7 years as a trainee and successfully transitioning to become an actor, 4 years later she has become a newbie in the drama scene and is catching the two rabbits of drama and variety at the same time. The following is a Q&A with GSY, a fresh face, who was introduced to the public through SBS drama I Heard It Through The Grapevine (HITTG) and MBC Variety We Got Married (WGM). 

-       HITTG has ended. 

As an actor, it was a piece that showed me how I should proceed from here on, so it is really meaningful. During the filming period, I learnt a lot from the director, seniors and colleagues. I could have done much better, it’s regretful. 

-       What do you think about the character of Seo Neori. 

Growing up in a family with hardship, she wanted to gain success through her aspirations as an announcer, and wanted to ace and was a woman with strong greed. Having seen her sister in the drama marrying into an upper class family, it stirred up her greed because she had missed out. In reality, although I do have greed but I am not the kind to do more to be able to have more things, so I tried to understand Neori’s mindset. 

-       What if you meet the same kind of circumstances as Seo Neori?

Although it is possible that I may be wavered by temptation, but I will get clear-headed quickly and find a sure way to proceed. Towards the latter half of the drama, I am satisfied with the way that Neori while pursuing her dreams had also communicated with her family and so things were harmonious.

-       How was the pairing between your sister in the drama Go Ah-Sung?

Although I am the same age as Ah-Sung, I was impressed with the way she concentrated and focused the moment she is performing. She is someone with responsibility, and a friend that I can learn a lot from if I want to do better in a lot of ways. When I see her perform, I also have firm thoughts of ‘ I need to work hard as well’, and it seems like my performance is also enhanced. 

-       There are a lot of Seniors. 

“ That was another reason to love the filming site. Even on days I don’t have a filming schedule, in order to watch Senior Yoo Joon Sang and Senior Yoo Ho Jung’s performances I went to the site. I sat in front of the monitor and watched the whole day. I also learnt a lot from Senior Kim Jin Ae who acted as my mother in the drama. 

-       Do you feel your popularity? 

My cousin in the army said that my in the army my popularity is high. Senior Jang Hyun Sung’s nephew is also a soldier, and said that in the army I am a huge influence, so I know the state of my popularity. Also while I was having a meal in the hotel, someone called me Bom’s sister, and gave me an additional fried egg, I think maybe I was recognized. 

-       You were an SM trainee. 

In elementary school, I was spotted during an gayageum competition and so I became a trainee thereafter. In 2012, I took part in the tvN drama “I Love Lee Tae-ri” and so thereafter I realized the joy of performing. I ended my life as a trainee and put my effort into preparing to become an actor. 

-       Which group would you have debuted if you debuted under SM?

Hard to say but possibly a member of Red Velvet. But I have no infatuations towards becoming a singer. An actor can also become a singer, isn’t it? 

-       You’re also gaining attention as a pair of celebrity sisters. 

My sister Yoo Jung Yeon, is now part of JYP entertainment produced Mnet ‘Sixteen’. Unlike me she is now working hard towards her dream of becoming an artist. The moment my sister entered the company till now we have relied on and encouraged one another. Also because we moved out from our family home in Suwon, to live by ourselves in Seoul so our friendship is also strong. 

-       What is your father’s reaction towards having two daughters that are entertainers? 

They feel that it is a pity because I was a trainee for so long. Being able to see their two daughters regularly on tv, it seems that mom and dad are proud. 

-       The reaction towards MBC’s WGM is also really good. 

Since young I had a dream of getting married the moment I turned 20. Now it is also my goal to get married in my 20s, haha. I thought if it is not now, when will I get a chance to have a experience of married life, having a foretaste of it is not a bad thing, so I decided to be part of it. My husband now is also really good, and I feel contented, its almost like I really got married. Hahaha”. 

-       What are your upcoming plans?

I am scheduled to be part of the SBS historical drama, Six Flying Dragons, broadcasting in October, as Lee Bang Won’s wife Empress Yuan. Although it is a Saeguk, but she is a capable and fiery woman. The way I wish to perform and the way I actually perform when compared is really lacking. Here on, I want to work harder and become an actor with a lot of colour. 

-end- 

i am sure there are other things that they do behind our backs/off cam. it's so obvious that they have their own little secrets that they two only know. notice how JY started to speak softly or whisper from time to time and he either wisphered something to SY during the baseball game that the mics were not able to catch. SY also closed in and you can see that it is a gesture that they are already used to doing, not just because the sorrounding/crowd is loud. or is it my delulu byeontae mind again? :crazy:

That bit when she told him the game was more fun because she was with him? And then he whispered something to her that we never heard. And her entire face crinkled up with a happy smile. :wub: I loved that! We don't know what he said but whatever it was SY loved it. Aww, these two. I love the idea of secret signals and inside jokes between them...

That bit when she told him the game was more fun because she was with him? And then he whispered something to her that we never heard. And her entire face crinkled up with a happy smile. :wub: I loved that! We don't know what he said but whatever it was SY loved it. Aww, these two. I love the idea of secret signals and inside jokes between them...

My guess when JH whispered to her was 'na do' means me too! SY was saying she had fun coz she went to the game with him. 

Archived