[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

*cough* what happened on 0515?? *cough* ... hoping, imagining, smiling, 

Argh, i'm slow! What hapennedddddddd???? :D

may i answer your question? no one of us know what happened that day..but agree with @mjang we just can hoping, imagining and smiling.. This is based on fact that JH flied to FNC Kingdom concert in HK, if i'm not wrong, in May 16th, the busan filming was in 14th but there's no news about 0515, no fancam, no evidence at all..  

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off topic:

Speaking about JH's 1st Seoul FM, I just finished listening an audio. The part when JH mentioned about the variety show. The audience did not "boo", but more like making noise to tease him... and audience are laughing too at the same time when JH mentioned do not tease me as this is my FM. So it's more like making fun of him.

I'm the one who posted here he was booed based on the twitter I read.  I apologize for the misinfo, sorry....  

I also read that JH said in the FM the color of underwear he was wearing that day was red.... :)

G: hello! BNT worlds!  It's nice to meet you. I'm Gong Seungyeon! ^^

G: I just finished photo shooting with  BNT.

G:First of all, with  very nice staff and the background was so good...so I think that photo shots might be awesome!

of course, we can check when it comes out, though.

but I think that the result would be good ;)

and I haven't had this style so....does it fit on me? I feel little strange ^^

G:anyway...! Recently...I'm preparing  drama " six flying dragons" it's historical drama so I should be well prepared. the shooting for the drama will begin soon!

I will play a role" Min da gyoung" in Drama and I will meet you as "Min da gyoung"  next time.

I will try to do my best to be a good actress Gong seungyeon. Thank you.

translation from : http://blog.naver.com/gomseungyeon/220419022629

Oh no vid got removed already. Haven't watched it yet. Does anyone have an alternate link? please:(

may i answer your question? no one of us know what happened that day..but agree with @mjang we just can hoping, imagining and smiling.. This is based on fact that JH flied to FNC Kingdom concert in HK, if i'm not wrong, in May 16th, the busan filming was in 14th but there's no news about 0515, no fancam, no evidence at all..  

AND NOW I KNOW THE REASON WHY I HAVE TO FEELING GIDDY AFTER ALL!I WAS GASPING WHILE I"M READiNG YOUR POST, MY BRAIN TELL ME TO BREATH, BUT MY DELULU BRAIN JUST TOLD ME TO KEEP GASPING!hahahaha.. #fingercrosssssssssssssss #dotheygotbacktoJHhousefaterllrite? hahahahahah THIS IS MAKE MY DAY! THANK YOU HON :)

Off topic:

Speaking about JH's 1st Seoul FM, I just finished listening an audio. The part when JH mentioned about the variety show. The audience did not "boo", but more like making noise to tease him... and audience are laughing too at the same time when JH mentioned do not tease me as this is my FM. So it's more like making fun of him.

I'm the one who posted here he was booed based on the twitter I read.  I apologize for the misinfo, sorry....  

I also read that JH said in the FM the color of underwear he was wearing that day was red.... :)

Awwww....so he had is "power panties" on!!!! 

I enjoy the insightful posts here. We have differring opinions but they are all done in a mature manner. That's the fun part of being in a forum... when we debate discuss and spazz as long as we remain respectful.

Speaking about the 2 of them, the more i read up about them, the more i admire their tenacity and dedication. They are both hardworkers. 

Guest happybrownie

Is jy the top couple of all the WGM couples in the link luvtokki posted before? Can someone post the link again? Thanks!

Off topic:

No worries, I believe you taken the info out from a translation from Twitter? Well, sometimes it really depends on how the "translator" rephrases the sentence ... that will mean a lot of difference. Anyhow, we do not blame that translator as it's not an easy task to translate the 'full' meaning or atmosphere at that context, though....

Ya, JH replied red when fan asked in Q&A game session.

couldnt sleep. its 5:22am in Turkiye. thinking about my last comment and read your comments. lots of people in the world can think differently, everyone doesnt have to be same. but in here I am the only one that thinks differently. so I will be more silent from now on. I like reading comments, seeing photos of them. I want here to be peaceful. keep my thoughts to myself. If I make upset anyone, sorry for that.

AND NOW I KNOW THE REASON WHY I HAVE TO FEELING GIDDY AFTER ALL!I WAS GASPING WHILE I"M READiNG YOUR POST, MY BRAIN TELL ME TO BREATH, BUT MY DELULU BRAIN JUST TOLD ME TO KEEP GASPING!hahahaha.. #fingercrosssssssssssssss #dotheygotbacktoJHhousefaterllrite? hahahahahah THIS IS MAKE MY DAY! THANK YOU HON :)

You're welcome..@shinesun are you Indonesian, right? Me too.. By the way, i was wondering from last week so what hapenned in May 15th, is it possible that SY back to Seoul by herself? or may be they back together? or is there something else that they have done but with no camera? my delulu brain is working right now..hehe

Guest happybrownie

Ooooohhh saturday come quick. I want to get this anxiousness done and over with. :crazy:

Yes, I am looking forward to Sat because I want to know who is the mysterious lady next to Eric Nam?!

Yes, I am looking forward to Sat because I want to know who is the mysterious lady next to Eric Nam?!

Omg..i have been wondering the same thing..seems like no one is sure who she is..lol..we just have to wait till saturday i guess..im glad they had a fun wedding with games and im stoked yonghwa is there..!!

So much to look forward to in the next episode

couldnt sleep. its 5:22am in Turkiye. thinking about my last comment and read your comments. lots of people in the world can think differently, everyone doesnt have to be same. but in here I am the only one that thinks differently. so I will be more silent from now on. I like reading comments, seeing photos of them. I want here to be peaceful. keep my thoughts to myself. If I make upset anyone, sorry for that.

I know not everyone feels the way I do, but I think if this forum were just 1000 pages of people saying the same thing over and over, it would get boring. I like seeing different points of views and I like how many people can watch the same scene and get completely different things about it. Maybe because I am from USA and not Korean, but I think we are more tolerant of opposing view points and don't look down on people for disagreeing. I know sometimes people in here say " if you don't love everything they do and are going to say negative stuff, maybe you should go somewhere else".  You can love this couple anyway you want.  There are probably others that feel the same way you do about some things but might be afraid to say it.  I guarantee every person in this forum has someone in their life that they argue with, that drives them crazy, that they disagree with- but still love the same at the end of the day. So don't be afraid to share your voice. 

Wowwwww is getting hot in here...i need to catch up and enjoy reading all the post. u guys are amazing with all great thoughts! daebak!!   

no matter what it is, lets spread the love and positive vibes to our BEC. 

keep-calm-and-drink-apple-juice-8.png

is there any ENG sub link for the unaired scene? TIA :) 

@n_s_23_23 I believe you are a lovely, honest, sensitive and sensible young girl/boy. But mind you this forum is a shipper forum, which surrounding by people from different culture, perception, background, ethnicity, belief, value ... etc etc. We might read & interpret your message in 'our own' way. Try take it lightly when you find harsh comments here.

Try to enjoy the WGM show with an open mind. When the show said it's not scripted, well in certain stage, it is a need to create the hype or they will be hinted by PD/crew to create 'certain' storyline in their conversation (I believe some of you might seen that story/ photo which crew holding cardboard at shooting site to hint couple to buy drink or etc etc when filming) And ... we all know that it's a virtual marriage. And the ultimate reason we are all here is because we enjoy the moments JH & SY brought to us in the show. Of course, we really hope both of them will treasure & develop the relationship in REAL :) one day... just wishing & praying ~~~

Guest Suenna1025

Haha i i was just offline for 12 hours and  i was surprised with all the posts, what happened guys? Well anyway we're all entitled to our opinions so let's just post our opinions and agree or RESPECTFULLY disagree. In light of all our respective opinions let us not forget that this is a variety show and not a real life relationship, and if in case its real already lets put in mind that they are both new to these kinds of feelings and may have to take some time to adjust. After all there is no perfect relationship. 

Off topic*  hugs brownies keep this thread burning! :D

Guest goguma07

So I'm going to chime in on this whole debacle over jonghyun being controlling. My thoughts are thus: Yes, he is controlling. Is this an issue? Well, it depends on the girl he is with. Here's the thing. Seungyeon generally presents a very innocent, conservative image with her clothing. When they first met, and most of the time since, this is how she has dressed...very covered up for the most part. Jonghyun, who I believe is actually looking at her as real girlfriend material, likes this about her because he is obviously the sort of guy who doesn't want other guys ogling his girl's boobs and legs. So basically he is very old fashioned and has a conservative mindset.

Now poor Seungyeon was thinking to herself "I want to wear a sexy dress to make oppa go gaga over me"...and it backfired terribly. Not because he didn't enjoy seeing her in that dress himself, but because it visibly upset him to know that so many others would also see her like that. Now, we can argue till the cows come home about whether this was wrong of him or not, everyone is going to have a different perspective. It all comes down to personal preference. For us girls it comes to this question, "Jonghyun is a great, handsome guy...but would you really be able to date him in real life knowing how conservative and traditional he is?" Personally, I'd prefer a guy like this to the opposite but that is because I am also very conservative and traditional and would therefore expect my partner to be the same. However, many women (or men) would feel stifled if they were in a relationship with someone like that. People have different personalities and lifestyles so this is inevitable.

Now some guys like to show off how hot their girlfriend is while other guys want all the sexiness saved for themselves. It all comes down to the personal preference of the woman in question, "do you want to always dress conservatively in public? because this guy doesn't like girls who show a lot of skin." or "do you always want to wear flashy revealing clothes? because this guy likes girls who flaunt what they got." As a woman you have to know yourself and be able to discern whether or not your personality and taste match well with the personality and taste of the man you are interested in. Just because you think someone is a totally hot and really nice guy/girl doesn't mean they wouldn't drive you crazy if you actually dated them.

Now, back to Jongyeon.... I felt sorry for Seungyeon because it was clear that she was disappointed in his reaction to the dress. It was obvious that she was hoping for him to go crazy over how hot she looked. Instead she got a flustered reaction, was basically told she wasn't wearing enough clothes and then quickly covered up. This is the first time that I have actually personally noticed a possibly problematic difference in their personalities. My personal philosophy is that you should never purposely try to change anybody. If being around you naturally influences them to change then so be it, but it should be their own natural growth and choice that leads the way.

That said, if Seungyeon sometimes likes to wear a sexy outfit out on the town then she needs to be honest and real about that side of herself and make a statement about it, a "Listen, this is me, sometimes I like to dress a little sexy. If you can't handle that you can't handle me." Likewise, if this is a major issue to Jonghyun then he has to stand his ground and say , "Listen, if you're my girl I'd really rather you not wear revealing outfits in public." 

The key is not to bully the other person into accepting your view but simply to state your perspective, listen to theirs, and from there make a decision on whether or not you are suited to each other in that respect. Like I said, this is the first issue that has come up between them that I actually think is a legitimate problem. The issues with jealousy and possessiveness, I see them as mainly joking around with each other and as they are both, in my mind, equally possessive over each other , this is not an issue to me. I honestly believe they are incredibly well suited to one another and could make a great real life couple, however this little issue over revealing skin could be a bone of contention if they don't sort it out.

I want to make it clear that I don't blame either of them over this issue. Seungyeon isn't wrong for wearing a dress she liked and Jonghyun isn't wrong for the way he felt about it. This is just a difference in perspective that they need to address.

BEC has great potential and I really think we could be one of the few shipping fandoms to see our OTP get together in RL. However as "perfect" for each other as they seem to be , there are always going to be differences they have to work through.

*I'm imagining this thing may happen if JH and SY marry for real one day kekeke*

Note: Taken from Running Man Ep 251. This man (Son Joon Ho) and woman (Kim So Hyun) is celebrity couple in Korea. Have married for 5 years and have one child.

1_zpsinqagnpq.gif 2_zpsitq5d3tl.gif 3_zpsbiegghie.gif 4_zps5jolhwpg.gif 5_zpsirurhnrv.gif 6_zpshmum9gnl.gif

cr. to kshownow for the video

Nicely put @goguma07 I think you hit both coin. None of them was wrong, it just the matter of how they value in life. And yes, if this is the first "real" obstacle that they have to sort thru, i really hope that both of them able to sorting that out. 

@NdyNdy25 hello, wave back to my Indonesian fellow :)  Maybe they went back home to JH's house after the taping done and back to Seoul in the morning after? maybe finally SY got the chance to sleep on oppa's bed and JH took the couch. well, we're not pretty sure when the dawn came about JH where about. hahahaha #smackmybyuntaemind! Oh, how i really wish that they just got back to Seoul together. It's 5-6 hours ride from Busan to Seoul, plenty of time to keep a private moment out of prying smartphone. LOL

@gendhuk THIS!this might be them in the future, lol :D  i watch that ep, when both wives are on fangirling mode, both husband show a different reaction. Haha was so cool, he's the one whose taking the pic, while that musical actor namja, he couldn't help himself. Oh c'mon, it's JO IN SUNG!no one beat him LOL even all the cast line up to take selfi with him.

Archived