[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

awwwww.....really love JH expression. So adorable and whatever he say, like he talk to someone that really close to him. 

SY asked him the first date they met, then he said the 4th .... he made her upset/disappointed/sad , so, I dun think he adorable .

hahaha i guess somewhere out there is a husband who cannot unlock a door to his own house. 

hahaha!!! i agree, and this doesn't only applies to men/husbands, i mean how many times did i made my hubby upset bec i forgot to greet him on our wedding anniv for some reason i'm bad with dates....

i can't wait for the sub vid too, i'm re-watching it and i can't wipe off the smile on my face.. this couple is the only couple that i've watch since season 1 that felt so real,so since that's how i feel i expect them to be human, they're not perfect..if they are, that just pure drama right? that's what i love about them, everytime i watch them i just feel like it's a hidden camera planted somewhere stalking this lovely couple..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 1 of 3

CNBLUE’s Jonghyun gave Gong Seungyeon a surprise gift, which was a video message from Yeo Jingoo. Seungyeon is a fan of Jingoo and she really wants to see him personally so she invited him on their wedding. Unfortunately, Jingoo can’t make it because of his busy schedule.

[TRANS]

Jingoo & Jonghyun: “Hello”

Jonghyun: “My ‘wife’ really wants to see Jingoo, so look at this video.”

Jingoo: “Wife. Hahaha.” (lol the last time he said the word “wife” was when he’s with Sohyun )

Jonghyun: “It seems Jingoo can’t come to the wedding ceremony.”

Seungyeon: “Aww.”

Jonghyun: “Tch.” (jealous )

Seungyeon: “Ah why? Haha.”

Jonghyun: *confession* “To be honest, I really don’t want to show the video to her. But then my wife really wants to see Jingoo. So I’ll just… introduce him to her… a bit…”

Part 2 of 3 (read the first part so that you can understand )

[TRANS]

Jonghyun: “Tch.”

Seungyeon: “Why?”

Jingoo: “Hi, sister-in-law. I’m Jingoo. I can’t come to the wedding ceremony. I’m really sorry.”

Seungyeon: “It’s okay.” *Jonghyun’s facial expression turned dark

Part 3 of 3 (read the first and second parts so that you can understand )

[TRANS]

Jingoo: “If you and hyung are going to get married, please only look at hyung. Please don't talk about me.” *Seungyeon became shy* (LOL )

Jonghyun: “Purposely don’t come. I’m not gonna call you. *jealous*”

Jingoo: “Hahaha.”

Jingoo: “From the bottom of my heart, congratulations on your wedding. May you two live happily ever after. "

Seungyeon: “Thank you~”

about the wedding dress, he didnt want her to show too much skin, like when we saw it in unaired scene. he wants her to cover her stomach. he wants to see her sexy but only for his eyes. obviously he didnt wanna see or know about his wife likes other guy (platonically). she should stop to mention about this. keepit to herself.
this is my opinion. agree or not. I will be waiting full eng sub. I hope I can get better point of view. #justlove #hugs

I mean, look at this guy. he should be much more than enough

How about HJ then?? Why he can take any pictures with the girls after the film? Why she can't? Why he can look at the girls? Why she can't wear any sexy dresses??  Why he can jealous? Why SY can't jealous? This is NOT fair , especially all about your comments about SY!!!! WHY YOU KEEP COMPLAIN ABOUT SY? If you dun like SY, you better go to support LHJ.

JH find his match. SY is perfect for him. he knows she is sweet/sexy. she is kinda girl that every men's type. he didnt wanna lose her. he is in this business quite awhile. he met lots of people. he knows what he wants. she is new, didnt know many people. he didnt want her to get distracted w/ other people. this is what I thought, what I felt about them. I want them to end up together. I dont want any intrusion. #peace

Part 1 of 3

CNBLUE’s Jonghyun gave Gong Seungyeon a surprise gift, which was a video message from Yeo Jingoo. Seungyeon is a fan of Jingoo and she really wants to see him personally so she invited him on their wedding. Unfortunately, Jingoo can’t make it because of his busy schedule.

[TRANS]

Jingoo & Jonghyun: “Hello”

Jonghyun: “My ‘wife’ really wants to see Jingoo, so look at this video.”

Jingoo: “Wife. Hahaha.” (lol the last time he said the word “wife” was when he’s with Sohyun )

Jonghyun: “It seems Jingoo can’t come to the wedding ceremony.”

Seungyeon: “Aww.”

Jonghyun: “Tch.” (jealous )

Seungyeon: “Ah why? Haha.”

Jonghyun: *confession* “To be honest, I really don’t want to show the video to her. But then my wife really wants to see Jingoo. So I’ll just… introduce him to her… a bit…”

Part 2 of 3 (read the first part so that you can understand )

[TRANS]

Jonghyun: “Tch.”

Seungyeon: “Why?”

Jingoo: “Hi, sister-in-law. I’m Jingoo. I can’t come to the wedding ceremony. I’m really sorry.”

Seungyeon: “It’s okay.” *Jonghyun’s facial expression turned dark

Part 3 of 3 (read the first and second parts so that you can understand )

[TRANS]

Jingoo: “If you and hyung are going to get married, please only look at hyung. Please don't talk about me.” *Seungyeon became shy* (LOL )

Jonghyun: “Purposely don’t come. I’m not gonna call you. *jealous*”

Jingoo: “Hahaha.”

Jingoo: “From the bottom of my heart, congratulations on your wedding. May you two live happily ever after. "

Seungyeon: “Thank you~”

about the wedding dress, he didnt want her to show too much skin, like when we saw it in unaired scene. he wants her to cover her stomach. he wants to see her sexy but only for his eyes. obviously he didnt wanna see or know about his wife likes other guy (platonically). she should stop to mention about this. keepit to herself.
this is my opinion. agree or not. I will be waiting full eng sub. I hope I can get better point of view. #justlove #hugs

How about HJ then?? Why he can take any pictures with the girls after the film? Why she can't? Why he can look at the girls? Why she can't wear any sexy dresses??  Why he can jealous? Why SY can't jealous? This is NOT fair , especially all about your comments about SY!!!! WHY YOU KEEP COMPLAIN ABOUT SY? If you dun like SY, you better go to support LHJ.

JH find his match. SY is perfect for him. he knows she is sweet/sexy. she is kinda girl that every men's type. he didnt wanna lose her. he is in this business quite awhile. he met lots of people. he knows what he wants. she is new, didnt know many people. he didnt want her to get distracted w/ other people. this is what I thought, what I felt about them. I want them to end up together. I dont want any intrusion. #peace

I do agree with you that they are a perfect match and I do understand your concerns. But they are both guilty of looking at the opposite sex not just SY. As much as SY should mind his feelings, the opposite should be the same too.  Somehow i find she is not as well known she tends to get the short end of the stick. 

Guest kimmmm1234

Hi Everyone, I usually lurk silently but today i decided to un-lurk to share some translations! I read a few pages back that people were curious about how SY got casted for wgm. I have read her translated interviews in the chinese forums, and have gotten permission from the translator herself to translate it into english for us english-speaking audiences. So here's a hello-present for everyone! If it has already been shared, whoops well lets get to know her again! She's so beautiful inside and out! 

In one interview with the WGM PD : 

- Current WGM PD had first picked JH to be on the show. She explained that, personally she was a fan of JH. Ever since she took over the show again, JH was on her the list of must-invites ( she was the original PD for season 1 and left returning now for the current season). She likes busan-style men, and having met him in person she found him to be more manly than she had expected and possessed a very straightforward and direct charm. He said that he had more thoughts on dating through WGM. 

- Also, the PD explained that SY was invited because she fulfilled the criteria when we were looking for someone's ideal type. Because compared to her partner, she is someone not well-known, although she gave off the feeling of a "pretty girl on the street", but her pure and easy-going personality was cute and beautiful. ( well we can assume that the "someone" she is referring to is JH...isn't that "someone" so lucky lol) 

In SY's interview: 

- It was mentioned that the PD had explained that the reason she was chosen because she gave off very natural vibes, like any female college student and also possessed a mysterious charm 

- It was due to SY's appearance in Heard It Through the Grapevine (HITTG) that she was able to clinch the opportunity to participate in WGM and her upcoming drama, Six Flying Dragons. The WGM PD had saw HITTG and after seeing SY in a few scenes, offered her an audition for WGM (SY appears right from the start in EP 1). After falling hundreds of drama auditions, SY went for the audition not expecting much and just went for the WGM audition, but it was that free and unrestrained appearance that captured the heart of the PD. SY herself was like " 'How did she know about me? They're not going to use a newbie like me right? Amazing.' Although it was a very important occasion, but I had a very light-hearted mindset. For my outfit I wore my favourite denim jacket. When they told me they wanted to carry out an in-depth interview, I simply wore my denim jacket with my checked shirt, answered the questions truthfully and went back home. After that, they told me that it was because during that portion I gave off the feeling that I was just like an average female college student and so they felt it was good". 

-end- 

those are snippets of the interviews. How many of SY's interviews have been translated and shared here? I was thinking of translating her interviews if they haven't been shared, but i don't want to do those that has already been shared. so if someone can shed some light that would be great.  

Guest ayvah

watched episode. I wish he never mentioned JinGoo on that day. but he wanted to make his wife happy. she cant hide her excitement. I wish she did. He kept watching her while watching the JinGoo video. he can feel it. little translation about that moment unfortunately they didnt translate last part.

hello there, chinggu! i have been really understanding with your sentiments about jonghyun but can we try to be more fair and less one-sided? let's try to see things on a wider perspective.

why should she hide her excitement? obviously, she was just fangirling over jingoo. besides, i think jonghyun is not seriously jealous about him since he even took a video message from the guy. as you've mentioned, SY is perfect for him so i guess, jonghyun should be old enough to know how to keep her. 

and please, jonghyun has even forgotten the date when they first met. AGAIN. in spite of the fact that the date was clearly engraved on their couple bracelets. and seungyeon has every right to be upset about it. more reasons to be upset than jonghyun getting jealous over jingoo.

i dont want to be a downer but please chinggu, try be more considerate of SY's feelings too. 

Guest Hickk

Hi Everyone, I usually lurk silently but today i decided to un-lurk to share some translations! I read a few pages back that people were curious about how SY got casted for wgm. I have read her translated interviews in the chinese forums, and have gotten permission from the translator herself to translate it into english for us english-speaking audiences. So here's a hello-present for everyone! If it has already been shared, whoops well lets get to know her again! She's so beautiful inside and out! 

In one interview with the WGM PD : 

- Current WGM PD had first picked JH to be on the show. She explained that, personally she was a fan of JH. Ever since she took over the show again, JH was on her the list of must-invites ( she was the original PD for season 1 and left returning now for the current season). She likes busan-style men, and having met him in person she found him to be more manly than she had expected and possessed a very straightforward and direct charm. He said that he had more thoughts on dating through WGM. 

- Also, the PD explained that SY was invited because she fulfilled the criteria when we were looking for someone's ideal type. Because compared to her partner, she is someone not well-known, although she gave off the feeling of a "pretty girl on the street", but her pure and easy-going personality was cute and beautiful. ( well we can assume that the "someone" she is referring to is JH...isn't that "someone" so lucky lol) 

In SY's interview: 

- It was mentioned that the PD had explained that the reason she was chosen because she gave off very natural vibes, like any female college student and also possessed a mysterious charm 

- It was due to SY's appearance in Heard It Through the Grapevine (HITTG) that she was able to clinch the opportunity to participate in WGM and her upcoming drama, Six Flying Dragons. The WGM PD had saw HITTG and after seeing SY in a few scenes, offered her an audition for WGM (SY appears right from the start in EP 1). After falling hundreds of drama auditions, SY went for the audition not expecting much and just went for the WGM audition, but it was that free and unrestrained appearance that captured the heart of the PD. SY herself was like " 'How did she know about me? They're not going to use a newbie like me right? Amazing.' Although it was a very important occasion, but I had a very light-hearted mindset. For my outfit I wore my favourite denim jacket. When they told me they wanted to carry out an in-depth interview, I simply wore my denim jacket with my checked shirt, answered the questions truthfully and went back home. After that, they told me that it was because during that portion I gave off the feeling that I was just like an average female college student and so they felt it was good". 

-end- 

those are snippets of the interviews. How many of SY's interviews have been translated and shared here? I was thinking of translating her interviews if they haven't been shared, but i don't want to do those that has already been shared. so if someone can shed some light that would be great.  

Thanks!! I've been hanging around the forum waiting for some tidbits. Finally something!  >_>

i love everything about last episode....and the best thing is Jingoo cameo thanks to SY we can hear his deep voice....:wub: and i dunno where to start....after engagements this is the common  thing to happen between couple....the man become possessive n for the women if she jaelous she gonna get even....hahahaha....

Guest lolita_00

I mean, he is more than enough for her as she is more than enough for him. Let's leave it at that, shall we? ❤❤❤

Guest gingerschnaps

@ayvah

SY fangirling over jin goo is not even an issue to address. its a cheeky way to get that "tsch!" reaction from him. Girls on a serious relationship do that, because its cute. And if the guy made a big deal out of it then he don't trust her. The fact that jonghyun even took a message vid of jingoo is a sign he is willing to meet halfway with his wife.:lol:

aahhh~~! i can't get enough of the SY's wink scene...n JH's reaction was like his heart skipped a beat....wow...hehehe

let the gloomy clouds go away guys as i keep on flying on delulu land...

does anyone noticed if their behavior is upgraded after the cheek kiss last time?hehe...

i can tell they r more bold now when JH said "sshhh...u don't talk about that so easily..." when SYsaid JH skin is soft in the unaired clips....:lol:

We should  lock the 2 up in a room with no cameras. Let SY parade all the sexy dresses in front  of JH. Get it out of the system. And JH better get that 8 pecs ready. He should be topless like in Fluttering India whenever they have 'bed scenes' Tit for tat. Since  SY went all sexy on us, JH should do the same. Woohoo. Hot hot hot. 

Guest cLoSetQUEEN

We should  lock the 2 up in a room with no cameras. Let SY parade all the sexy dresses in front  of JH. Get it out of the system. And JH better get that 8 pecs ready. He should be topless like in Fluttering India whenever they have 'bed scenes' Tit for tat. Since  SY went all sexy on us, JH should do the same. Woohoo. Hot hot hot.

thumbbbsss upppppp for this!!

@ayvah

SY fangirling over jin goo is not even an issue to address. its a cheeky way to get that "tsch!" reaction from him. Girls on a serious relationship do that, because its cute. And if the guy made a big deal out of it then he don't trust her. The fact that jonghyun even took a fan vid of jingoo is a sign he is willing to meet halfway with his wife.:lol:

Agreed. :) I think JH is definitely displaying some protective and jealous boyfriend traits as at the Wedding ep and earlier in the Busan ep (on te train). But we've seen how they have both moved past it over the course of an ep or 2. He got Jin Goo on camera because he realized SY was a fan. If he was terribly jealous he wouldn't have even done that so @ayvah you're bang on with that observation.

As for the short dress and that possibly being the reason for JH's quieter, reserved responses in the last epy...I am totally ok admitting that I misread that and that the reason he wasn't himself was because he was very conscious of her outfit. I went back and watched the Japan eps in the hot springs and this seems to be a similar reaction...only now he can look at her directly, even though his mind is spinning regarding what to do and how to react. Its also like that Japan sequence (someone here in the thread brought it up as an example, and rightly so) where he commented that he knew she had pretty legs. That was prob JH's way, at the time, of indicating that while he adored her figure he didn't want other men to see everything he saw. It was a subtle hint then...but now, as he is more familiar with her, he is making his feelings a bit more known to her.

Fact is if the cameras weren't there, if there weren't a lot of males at the event, if she wasn't in the spotlight...back up, if she was wearing something tiny and sexy and only he was around...this boy wouldn't have an issue with it. When they did the photoshoot and she wore short shorts or even when she was posing with him sexily, he was great about it. Why? Because it was for his eyes only. Sure the cameras were there but it wasn't a bunch of guys oggling her. They were there to take pics and they were pros. He did get uncomfortable when she wore the shirt and stockings though because that was too skimpy for him at the time. He's gone into protective mode...big time, it would seem. It explains his insistence that she cover up her tummy at the baseball practice. 

What do I think about it? Well, don't shoot me my fellow JH fans (coz I'm a JH fan too and I love this guy) but I think JH will have to -and probably will-ease into the idea of her wearing some clothing that's a bit revealing or acting in a drama that requires her to kiss her co star or engage in romantic love scenes etc. Its probably going to be a challenge for him but I think he can do it. Every relationship is give and take and he has to meet her halfway. She has a career that's starting to take off and while she is a lovely natured, conservative girl, she might have to wear something sexy or bare her shoulders in the future as part of her job. Lets face it, as his acting career takes off (and I think his turn in Orange marmalade will prompt this) he will prob have kiss scenes with his co stars. As it is he is part of a love line in Orange Marmalade and there has been some sweet skinship and interaction even though he is the second lead male. As a part of CNBlue he will also have duets with other female artists/collaborations, music videos featuring other women and plenty of interaction with women in general due to his position as a popular idol. Now SY will have to adjust to this and be ok with this too. Technically with the exposure he has he is more likely to meet people than she is...so there are probably plenty of worries in her minds. Now my fellow ladies, put yourselves in her shoes. We can imagine the worry and concern and suspicions too, right? That's what I'm getting at. And gents who are on the boards here, you will understand his pov too. They will both need to trust each other and also understand that this is part of their line of work. Phew...ok. :)

That said, I think all of this is just a tiny hiccup along the way. These two communicate so well and this is going to come up, either in private or on camera. It will be dealt with. The fact that we are all even discussing this just proves that unlike a "reel pair" that are just doing it for the cameras, these two are invested in each other and these feelings of jealousy and discomfort only confirm all the more that there's more going on than just a virtual marriage.

I say we sit back and watch it play out because our darlings are the real thing... ;) 

@azwhoony there was definitely a new found confidence in both of them in those baseball scenes. He was aware of how much she was into him and she was now also showing him when she enjoyed his skinship. She initiated things too and he was loving it. Its definitely been upped! :D 

@shayiza_stv I love it! Can we make these sexy times happen, please? :D 

Lol.i really love jingoo's voice..so manly yet his face is sooo cute

Btw..about the whole jealous thing or what not..i think both are roughly on the same level..i mean both jy are human..i think there's nothing wrong with showing some appreciation towards the opposite sex..this applies to both jh and sy..i mean just because they are together, doesnt suddenly turn them into monks..as long as they remain committed to each other..all is good..

And sy obviously was just fangirling about jingoo..and i can see she showed less enthusiasm than before which meant she was trying to protect jh's feelings..

Guest guitarpick851

thumbbbsss upppppp for this!!

yes,,,,, then theyll do JUDO ... then whoever looses will drink two glasses of apple juice...

Archived