[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest jlxvx

i only think this week's episode was not different from the other. The baseball segment were not different at all, except the fact that JH was a sucker when he started eating. ( i remember when CNBLUE went to weekly idol and JH was only thinking about the meat hahaha.) Idk. and the pre-wedding segment, JH seemed a little off because of what SY was wearing that made me think about the part how JH was so mad about SY tshirt lifting in the baseball practice part. The dress was revealing SY's curves and skin. yeah so maybe that was the reason why JH might have been a little cautious that he didn't showed skinship this week because.. you know what SY is wearing right? Hahahaha. I know you all get what im saying. If SY wore a wedding dress that is not fitted, and not too revealing.. maybe JH were more touchy. He offered his coat for her to be less awkward. I understand what JH might have been through in this episode. Holding back from such a gorgeous body of his wife. HAHAHAHA. What im sad about is the unaired scenes were more lively than the aired ones. Nevertheless, i am looking forward to the next episode. Hwaiting Brownies! 

Back to being a silent reader. Ciao! :D 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

i only think this week's episode was not different from the other. The baseball segment were not different at all, except the fact that JH was a sucker when he started eating. ( i remember when CNBLUE went to weekly idol and JH was only thinking about the meat hahaha.) Idk. and the pre-wedding segment, JH seemed a little off because of what SY was wearing that made me think about the part how JH was so mad about SY tshirt lifting in the baseball practice part. The dress was revealing SY's curves and skin. yeah so maybe that was the reason why JH might have been a little cautious that he didn't showed skinship this week because.. you know what SY is wearing right? Hahahaha. I know you all get what im saying. If SY wore a wedding dress that is not fitted, and not too revealing.. maybe JH were more touchy. He offered his coat for her to be less awkward. I understand what JH might have been through in this episode. Holding back from such a gorgeous body of his wife. HAHAHAHA. What im sad about is the unaired scenes were more lively than the aired ones. Nevertheless, i am looking forward to the next episode. Hwaiting Brownies! 

Back to being a silent reader. Ciao! :D 

LOL about the eating part. Me, I'm surprised at SY's surprise about it. Has JY been holding back his eating habits? Didn't look like it. Or maybe SY was seeing JH's love for junk food for the first time.

Guest lexx94_stv

I think we should not read too much on how JH pays so much attention to food whenever he's eating even with SY. JH has been consistent about only focusing on food when he eats since the first time they appeared on WGM. Examples are when JH was eating the food made by SY's dad in the restaurant where SY even said he looked happier eating than when they first met. Also in Busan where he busily ate his mom's food, and now in the new epi where he was eating during the baseball game. It's how JH is and we should accept him for that. It doesn't affect their relationship that much. It's not as bad as some people think. Even SY finds it amusing and I believe it does not offend her in anyway. She actually finds it cute I think.

Guest Hickk

I chuckled reading negative comments about how sy chose her wedding dress or the way sy dress outside wgm. Last time i checked none of us has the right to. I personally liked sy for her simple and warm personality and i am not in a position to criticise her fashion sense. I have a right to not like her and move on to other actress but I won't do that. I like her for the way she is. We are not gods that sy needs our approval. Anything we wrote here can be seen by melons and guess what, if her own fans criticise her, it will encourage them too. I have a lot of hopeful wish for sy, to emerge as a known actress even after wgm. I hope this stint catapult her to get known. I hope she do well in her drama flying dragons. Lets not lament over her choice of dress, its her own preference(or not) and she has the right to flaunt. just enjoy watching them and not worry your pretty little heads about trivial matters.

Yeah, the dress is not a problem. We can comment based on our own preferences, but ultimately it's up to JH and SY.

I do think SY chose the dress on her own though, I'm sure they had a few for her to choose from. It WAS sexy yet elegant, but obviously from JH's perspective he doesn't want to let other guys ogle her. Either way, mission accomplished, she blew him away, and then changed to a simpler dress for the guests.

Do you realise how many funny people/comedians they had in the guests: Yonghwa, Misun, Guk Joo, Sunggyu, New Guy MC. Who will emerge at the top? XD

I think we should not read too much on how JH pays so much attention to food whenever he's eating even with SY. JH has been consistent about only focusing on food when he eats since the first time they appeared on WGM. Examples are when JH was eating the food made by SY's dad in the restaurant where SY even said he looked happier eating than when they first met. Also in Busan where he busily ate his mom's food, and now in the new epi where he was eating during the baseball game. It's how JH is and we should accept him for that. It doesn't affect their relationship that much. It's not as bad as some people think. Even SY finds it amusing and I believe it does not offend her in anyway. She actually finds it cute I think.

She always say something like "you must be hungry". I remember in their first night in Japan she say it too.

Guest flower4junsu

Before wgm crew found SY, I read on other couple's thread that wgm had prepared Girlsday Yura to be his bride. I don't mind at all as long as he is happy

Girl's day yura was in wgm before this..with Hong Jong Hyun..they have the same name..not cnblue Jong Hyun 

And when asked before our jonghyun said if he could do wgm he would like to do it with girl's day sojin whom he is close with

I know that. Actually I also a fan of Hong Jonghyun-Yura couple. I also read their thread from page 1 (though I never give my comments there).  I got that info from the people who comments on their thread. But, it could be mistaken or wrong info anyway. Well, I don't live in Korea so I don't really get the real situation. Thanks anyway.

Guest Hickk

Random thought, Don't they usually have "kiss cam" during the baseball games?

I wondered if that scene was cut or if they had agreed not to do it in advance?

Sorry to cut your post. I remember this "kiss cam" has been discussed during the baseball games happens live. If I'm not mistaken, the scene wasn't cut because there's no "kiss cam" pointed to uri couple (no evidence on twitter or another social media that JY had "kiss cam"). 

It looks like Jongyeon had a "dance cam" instead :) 

Just in regards to @jly31's question, the "kiss cam" is not always held at live sporting events. I've attended dozens of baseball, basketball, etc. events (in America), and have only seen it one time. It's common for the big screen to display shots of the crowd, but usually just showing them cheering, doing the wave, etc. Who knows, maybe WGM/MBC could have asked the Nexen stadium staff to intentionally do, or not do, the "kiss cam" for Jongyeon. Even without the kiss cam, Jongyeon still had an opportunity for the kiss during the beer contest... I don't mind at all, I'm sure we'll see the real kiss soon enough :)

Actually, I hope that we have some behind the scene (just a glimpse) about JY talking about their wedding concept and what they agree to do on that day. Because I feel weird with many props JY have (sunglasses and game). Maybe when full translation added, I can understand what they talked in BRI.

Last thing, MBC's edit. For baseball game, it still runs smoothly for me. For wedding scene? Emm... I just don't get what story MBC wants to deliver to us (of course this include scene setting). Pre wedding preparation? But with full wedding-outfit? Just don't understand hahaha T_T

Yep like everyone else mentioned, everything was definitely very rushed. As with almost all the Jongyeon episodes, they just have too many endearing and/or fun scenes and WGM is stuck trying to figure out which scenes to show and which to cut. I suspect things would have felt much more natural had we not been stuck with 3 second cuts every other scene...  It must have already been difficult for the editing staff to cut things down to ~25-26 minutes (like Jongyeon's earlier episodes), but this episode, they had to be even more severe and cut down to ~21 minutes, so that left even more fun scenes on the cutting room floor :(

Agreed, not seeing any of the wedding preparations -- no trying on wedding dresses, calling up/inviting guests, ceremony/reception concept planning, etc. -- definitely felt very discontinuous. It's particularly strange when I think of most of the previous WGM couples, as those couples all eventually run out of activities/dates for the couples to do, such that one would think WGM wants to milk this wedding stuff for all its worth, at least a good 3 episodes worth?  Meanwhile, it's as if Jongyeon/WGM is rushing through this whole wedding in ~1.5 episodes tops... it's almost like Jongyeon have too much planned (honeymoon/travel, dates, etc.) and just want to get the wedding over with. :D 

Huh, good point about the episode count. I would have expected at least 2 episodes showing the wedding.

Look on the bright side - they saved A LOT of money doing this simple party. XD

-Rental for 2 dresses (no expensive wedding WEDDING dresses)

-Simple decorations and flowers, snacks 

-FNC guests - free

-WGM MC guests - free

-Sunggyu and unknown girl - free

-Jungshin as cameraman - free

They can have the budget to go on overseas trips or be assured they never have to be sent to a village in the middle of nowhere because they ran out of money for filming.

Before wgm crew found SY, I read on other couple's thread that wgm had prepared Girlsday Yura to be his bride. I don't mind at all as long as he is happy

Girl's day yura was in wgm before this..with Hong Jong Hyun..they have the same name..not cnblue Jong Hyun 

And when asked before our jonghyun said if he could do wgm he would like to do it with girl's day sojin whom he is close with

I know that. Actually I also a fan of Hong Jonghyun-Yura couple. I also read their thread from page 1 (though I never give my comments there).  I got that info from the people who comments on their thread. But, it could be mistaken or wrong info anyway. Well, I don't live in Korea so I don't really get the real situation. Thanks anyway.

Hey..sorry if u are offended or anything..i could be wrong too..and im also not from korea..no worries..sorry:P..anyways all that matters is that jy ended up together..

Btw.anyone knows who is the girl between sungkyu and eric in the preview?

Guest Hickk

Hey..sorry if u are offended or anything..i could be wrong too..and im also not from korea..no worries..sorry:P..anyways all that matters is that jy ended up together..

Could she be the Red Velvet member that SY said she's close too? Just a wild guess, because she's not FNC or a friend that JH would bring. I dunno the Red Velvet members though.

DDg52pE.jpg

Could she be the Red Velvet member that SY said she's close too? Just a wild guess, because she's not FNC or a friend that JH would bring. I dunno the Red Velvet members though.

My guess would be rv member too..but i dunno them individually excpt for joy now..kekeke..guess we'll have to wait until next week..but im pretty sure its not an aoa member 

Guest iheartpororo92

That's Red Velvet Irene. Honestly, at first i thought it was Irene too. Among Red Velvet members, SeungYeon mentioned that she's close to Seulgi and Yeri and didn't mention about Irene. 

They trained together tho. Here's a screenscap of SeungYeon(gray shirt) Irene(Standing at the back) and Seulgi(Green/white shirt). I really wish it's Irene. There should be at least a guest from SY's side. :) 

CJsdyZ6UMAEb538.jpg

Guest district_BEC

Red Velvet's Irene?? I was kinda hoping it's RV's Seulgi since SY posted a pic of both of them on her IG before.. i guess we'll find out on saturday.. *here's to another long wait*

Guest BigHeadMi

After watching Chinese sub, I really think that JH was not ok for the wedding dress

JH's BRI about SY's wedding dress :

JH's Confessions :

It's OK! She's pretty...Of course she's pretty and it's suitable for her...
But I really do not want to let others to see her dress up like that!
It's Intolerable!!!

He's just a kind of person who could not accept his wf/gf wearing revealing clothes and show her/us his real/true feeling.

JUST MY POV

Have a nice day everyone!

Guest iheartpororo92

After watching Chinese sub, I really think that JH was not ok for the wedding dress

JH's Confessions :

It's Intolerable!!!

He's just a kind of person who could not accept her wf/gf wearing revealing clothes and show her/us his real/true feeling.

JUST MY POV

Same thoughts as well! :) Ive said this before, and i'm saying it again, Jonghyun is like an open book that everybody could read easily. 
He obviously doesn't like SeungYeon's revealing dress. Good thing they made her change to a less revealing one(as seen on preview) :)

Guest guitarpick851

JH's Confessions :

It's Intolerable!!!

He's just a kind of person who could not accept his wf/gf wearing revealing clothes and show her/us his real/true feeling.

JUST MY POV

yeheyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! this proves that they have something going on.....

oh how i love this man.....hep hep hurray for our bee couple...

i did not understand the BRI but really his expression change...

oh my god.... i love my life!

JH's Confessions :

It's Intolerable!!!

He's just a kind of person who could not accept her wf/gf wearing revealing clothes and show her/us his real/true feeling.

JUST MY POV

JH's Confessions :

It's Intolerable!!!

JUST MY POV

Same thoughts as well! :) Ive said this before, and i'm saying it again, Jonghyun is like an open book that everybody could read easily. 
He doesn't like SeungYeon's revealing dress. Good thing they made her change to a less revealing one(as seen on preview) :)

Poor SY probably had to change, or else JH wouldn't be able to function properly on that day!

He is possessive huh. I thought he used to say he is not that sort. I guess love can change you. Well he needs to get used to it. As an actress there will be instances when she has to wear sexy dresses. From Park Shin Hye to Kim Tae Hee... who are known for their sweet images have worn sexy revealing dresses for photoshoots. 

I guess it does affirm our beliefs he is so into her he is treating her like a real gf. If she means nothing to him, he will not be affected. But i guess he is the kind who gets upset at that moment and it will pass because he was acting normally after that.

Guest ayvah

Hi everyone!  Shocks, we're on page 969 already but I have only read up to page 911 hahaha!

My favorite moment from yesterday's episode was this.

IMG_20150712_064601_zpslr9oiaia.jpg

This just feels so natural. Like an everyday thing between the two. 

Many have been quite disappointed with the wedding, including me. After all the plannings I have made, from the guest list to the wedding gown hahaha! But still, I am happy because yonghwa was there. The cnblue boys were complete! And besides, I am sooo satisfied with the busan episode that I could forgive MBC anything, including bad editing and non-romantic wedding haha! And I really think we got the most romantic wgm proposal ever, not to mention JH's birthday radio message from SY. Gosh, I haven't even moved on from those moments.

Seriously, if they would show us another epic wgm wedding, I dont think I could survive anymore. I still have my real life to attend to, you know. Lol!

So I chose not to get too disappointed with how MBC seems to crush my wishes lol! But i do hope their editing would improve. Shocks, its major headache when the editing was all over the place.

Still, we're one of the luckiest shippers on the entire shipping planet. We've gotten too much REAL feels in only 17 episodes that we've been drowning in delulu see or flying to delulu universe. 

IMG_20150712_084328_zpsfnt8fohb.jpg

(Photos are not mine)

Archived