[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I downloaded all the subbed episodes by our awesome B.E.S.T team but I was wondering if they also subbed episode 273. I checked on the tmblr page but nothing there. Does any have the download link? Pretty pwease! :wub:

Our SY signed her life away to our JH at the first meeting. She can't run away anymore. I don't think she even wants to. :lol:

CJbH9JIWgAAviyK.jpg

Cr: SLOTTS_O from twitter

Guest AoiYagami

Hello again. I'm still thinking up random stuff while watching this couple over and over again. Been trying to observe various mannerisms of them both to properly write something.

Anyway, I was thinking about how when episodes of WGM have couple meetings and they tend to play couple games to get closer. I would love to see all the couples participate but JH and SH wouldn't hesitate on anything skinship related haha. So it would be funny if the games they played were like how long can you stay away from each other. Hahaha. 

Gosh I have a weird mind. :blink:

Guest lexx94_stv

Hello again. I'm still thinking up random stuff while watching this couple over and over again. Been trying to observe various mannerisms of them both to properly write something.

Anyway, I was thinking about how when episodes of WGM have couple meetings and they tend to play couple games to get closer. I would love to see all the couples participate but JH and SH wouldn't hesitate on anything skinship related haha. So it would be funny if the games they played were like how long can you stay away from each other. Hahaha. 

Gosh I have a weird mind. :blink:

JH and SY need no games to do skinship. Those two are like magnets who can't go without touching the other.:wub::wub::wub:

Guest goguma07

@goguma07 yea they did lol... we added it into the episode alr. Their unaired came out on saturday or sunday night.

thanks for replying! Where can I find the unaired clip?

@goguma07 yea they did lol... we added it into the episode alr. Their unaired came out on saturday or sunday night.

I think @goguma07 is saying this week's unaired scene, the scene that was combined in the episode is last week's scene.

There's still no unaired scene for this week, just wait for it. It will be posted in here if there's any. =)

Guest hihi_hehe

the questions about eps and unaired eps have been here and there all over the thread.  If you really look for it, people here have posted the links and pages to answer this question

https://jongyeon.wordpress.com/

this blog is for Jongyeon only, including all the subbed eps, background music, IG saga, anything you want.  Hopefully you can bookmark the page for future questions

Whoever created the blog, thank you.  And for all the subbers, out there, big BIG thank you :)

I think @goguma07 is saying this week's unaired scene, the scene that was combined in the episode is last week's scene.

There's still no unaired scene for this week, just wait for it. It will be posted in here if there's any. =)

no unaired, but Preview yes :)

Guest shahidatulain

Seungyeon's hair stylist posted a pic of him & Seungyeon. And our Seungyeon is slowly getting back on track with her IG updates! :D

8JYqm6F.jpg

m6Uvvjc.jpg

qrYRcmw.jpg

@isocode unaired scenes that are released during weekday of this week is suppose to be from the episode last week lol... am I wrong? So it there will always be no unaired for "future" episodes....that's what I was trying to mean. The unaired scene that is suppose to be released on this week's weekday is already "released" on last week saturday. lol oh well...haha it depends on the interpretation of the question. 

Guest chasthing

What's with the Instagram post on clouds, our JongYeon???? And why i feel sooo giddy about. Keep it up, you, two lovebirds!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

Guest goguma07

the questions about eps and unaired eps have been here and there all over the thread.  If you really look for it, people here have posted the links and pages to answer this question

https://jongyeon.wordpress.com/

this blog is for Jongyeon only, including all the subbed eps, background music, IG saga, anything you want.  Hopefully you can bookmark the page for future questions

Whoever created the blog, thank you.  And for all the subbers, out there, big BIG thank you :)

no unaired, but Preview yes :)

Ok thanks everybody!

What's with the Instagram post on clouds, our JongYeon???? And why i feel sooo giddy about. Keep it up, you, two lovebirds!!!!

me tooo!!! waaaaaah.. these two.. hidden messages and all!! that yellow bluured thingy confuses me..LOL and she's eating burger? my poor eyes.. hehehe

Anyway, I can't find the post (I would love to quote you if I could!!!) that I was reading while on bart but they mentioned that they noticed JH wearing a lot of white shirts nowadays, either on the show or on IG. These are my thoughts on the matter... Though not all.

1. JH heard about SY fascination with his broad back. The color white generally makes ppl look wider. On someone like JH, a fitted white shirt will make his shoulders look bigger for his wifey. 

2. JH heard about SY fascination with manwha (manga): Its been a while since I've read a proper korean manwha but generally speaking characters tend to be longer and more elegant than their manga brethren. This is a generalization of course, there is always exceptions. But if I were to guess SY's tastes based on her descriptions of her basketball oppa fantasy, it wouldn't be too hard to imagine her really into school based romance manwha. Lots of guys in those types tend to wear white shirts, especially unbottoned on the top how JH does it. Maybe he does this for her?

3. The last one... JH is secretly telling SY he has more white shirts that needs kisses: Yeah... Self explanatory. :wub:

Ahaha! I loved these! Especially the one about JH telling SY he had more white shirts that needed kisses. I like how you think! ;) You know something, JH would totally say that. Its totally his nature and part of his playful side and he would tease her like that. Only now he'd probably get the sort of response he wants from his bear SY. RAWR.

Oh and another reason she loves white shirts on him.... She was very shy about it but she said that the white shirt he wore when they were painting the house was a bit transparent and she could "see" his muscle definition, I think. So perhaps it wasn't just the outline of his form but the fact that she could actually see a bit of skin underneath. Now I wonder if SY kept her eyes on his back muscles and shoulders or if she just kept looking everywhere...hehe. Coz she did keep looking down shyly when she was facing him. Probably because she kept getting glimpses of his chest. MRRR. These two, I tell you... ;) :D Simple things get romantic or sexy fast when these two are involved... /sigh/

Guest chasthing

Uncle Google Translation about SY Instagram post :

The sky is so pretty quickly to urgent heart like the picture!
Damgyeoseo not captured in the camera eye 
Have SHIN my burger taste like? ㅋㅋ

JY's WGM is the first and only show that I can watch even for a million times with always the same high level of romantic feeling. I don't know why I became so addicted like this. I've watched so many romantic kdramas before but after a month, it will be okay for me even not to watch it again. But with JY, if I don't watch them for a day, I feel incomplete. They have been my instant stress reliever after a long day of work. Maybe its because their level of sincerity has been directly transmitted to our hearts which make us feel what is it like to be in-love like that. Their relationship is really refreshing and worth waiting for every week. And what made it more special for me is that I'm a certified NBSB (no boyfriend since birth), so watching them made me learn more about what it feels like to find that kind of genuine love which is very mutual and sincere. Makes me wish to find that kind of guy like JH. So manly yet so gentle! ♥ :lol:

Don't get panic!!! You are not alone, everybody here are infected by that virus.

jongyeon couple virus is more danger than MERS :D LOL.....

Finally I find some time to spazz. How much fun was this episode?! :w00t:

I just love CNBLUE interactions so much. They are really like a family, always lovingly nagging at each other...

About JS's SIL comment... I think due to the editing etc we really don't know enough to make an accurate assumption. It could very well be that JS was refering to YH's WGM activity years ago... it could also mean that YH is dating someone secretly with marriage intentions atm (a lot of knetz believe it's PSH but let's face it, it could be anyone; we don't know)... JS could also be refering to JH's ex-gf. I don't really believe that though. You don't use this describtion if it's not related to WGM or a serious relationship. Given JH's age, even if he had 10 gf's so far, these relationships wouldn't have been serious. If we assume he started dating around 15 if would roughly be one girl a year... No, SIL not fitting at all. Also JH said "Why are you saying strange things? That made me nervous." To me it sounds like at first he thought JS was refering to him until he realised that his dongsaeng meant YH... JS even looked surprised with how shocked JH got. Thus I believe JS meant YH with this comment

Anyhow, even if JS was refering to JH's previous gf's... it's all in the past! We spoke about this earlier. JH always admitted that he dated before (years ago). Still, as far as we know from his interviews/ time on WGM he wasn't as emotionally involved as he is with SY now. I won't write down all the differences again since they are all stated a few (100 *cough*cough*) pages back. I just think that we should keep watching/enjoying JH's and SY's relationshop develope and focus on the present rather than try to figure out their past so much (we can't accurately figure out what really happened back then anyway unless someone will actually tell the whole story).

When JH asked if they found SY pretty, to me it sounded like he somehow wanted their approval. He wanted them to say that he met a good wife. Then watch their faces. My first thought was that they agree but they were also sighing inwardly, because they feel (like MH stated before) he is giving too much (of his real feelings) away on national TV. They are worried it will backfire. That is why they are playing it down with "Just like on TV"..."It's a burden, right? Honestly!"... "You are rushing too much"...
When JH says he does it because he likes it/her the reaction is like "Honestly, that can be seen as over the top.", implying again that he is too obvious/straight forward. Also MH nervously addresses how they plan their future to be like... Then JS makes the kissing sound, adding to MH's troubled heart. He could not get his sentence straight. I wonder what he was trying to say when he mentioned the "hoping for..." You can clearly see he's worried there. (I found the moment SY looked at JS and he pretended nothing happened hilarious to watch though, sorry Minhyukkkiee:phew:) The peak moment was for me when JH admitted he fell for her (eyes) openly in front of his dongsaengs. He really left them dumbfound. However, even if JS and MH asked him to tone down his love display a bit JH won't do it. It must give them a really strange feeling to see him this way, since they axpected him to be a typical Busan Namja and now he's being all cute. (I actually wonder if they are comparing his behaviour towards SY with how he treated his ex-gf's. Because of their shocked reaction I think it's quite different.) To summ it up the BIL's are happy for their Hyung ("it's nice") but they want him to watch out what he's doing.  They don't want him (and her) to get hurt in the end.

When I saw this I couldn't help but think that they would not have worried if they didn't feel the reality of their relationship already. Usually the members try to make things awkward for the newly weds or they intent to bring them closer together. It's like the first time I seriously get the feeling the members want a couple to slow down, wishing that they won't get hurt in the end. It doesn't seem like an acting job for any of them anymore.

How funny was JS when JH said he would introduce him to someone, too? LOL I get the feeling that they could create a pretty funny double date with him around since he's so playful, always bickers with JH and gets along well with SY.

I found it pretty amazing how well SY did while meeting the BIL's. She must have been extremely nervous since she knows how much their opinion means to JH. I had the feeling though that the both of them must have spoken about JH's brothers offscreen often and he must have reassured here a lot before he set the meeting. Otherwise I doubt she could have been so comfortable around them. I watched the YongSeo segment before and (Sorry YongSeo fans) compared to their meet up SY fit into the group naturally right from the very beginning. She wasn't overly shy. There was no awkwardness (unless JH created it with his touchiness). Instead SY was very interested in them and this other side of JH. Also she behaved in a way that would justify JH's cheesy behaviour. She didn't brush him off or anything. Even when his brothers were teasing him she made sure they knew she was fine with how he was treating her. She had his back like a real wife.

SY gained like 1000000 plus points when she quickly forgave MH for breaking the bracelet. When she told him it was okay she almost made it sound likeit was her mistake for using this kind of string, saying she wanted to change it anyway. She doesn't only make sure JH is comfortable, she wants the BIL's to be at ease, too. It reminded me of JH losing his first couple item and how well she dealt with it.

One scene really confuses me. I still don't seem to completely understand it. Anyone care to help me out?:sweatingbullets:
They started to talk about MH's hobby-->flower arranging leading to him doing her bouquet for the wedding and how JS should take the pictures. Then SY talked about how it sounded like they were going to register their marriage right there. Then:
JH: The main photo should be taken somewhere else.
JS (surprised):  Wait, what did you say??
JH: Making the photos...
Everyone starts laughing (relieved??!)...
I don't get it!?! What caused this reaction from JS (and the reast)?

Who else could not stop laughing when SY suddenly covered JH's mouth?! :D
As I said in a previous post I think this gesture is really intimate. You wouldn't do it if you were not 100 % sure you are that close with this person already. His reaction was just as intimate (and didn't even make SY flinche for a second). I get the feeling that they have had this kind of skinship a lot (offscreen perhaps?)... The BIL's must have been startled as well. Imagine one of them trying to shush JH? It would have been like Jh explained on the Go Show (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw8h6k_engsub-121214-cnblue-go-show-3-5_music)... Follow me!!! :sweatingbullets: Only SY can do this to him and the BIL's seem to realise it, too since they are trying to look away while feeling awkward. How funny is it that he actually enjoyed this kind of skinship, grinning like an idiot since it came from his wife? He must be really happy about how well she's expressing herself now. It just shows how comfortable she feels around him.

Since MH is usually the quietest out of the members and the one who hides his emotions the most I found his (hitting) outburst towards his Hyung pretty interesting! If anyone would have told me beforehand I wouldn't have believed that he actually did this. Cute JH must have really annoyed the hell out of him. Too much to bear. Experiencing their love life must have really been hard on him.:P

Also when SY mentioned in the BRI how she found JH sexy I was actually amazed with how someone could say the word "sexy" in such an straight forward but at the same time innocent way. The both of them are really something, they cannot help but be honest...:rolleyes:

When JH wanted SY to sing I was reminded on how they would do just about anything for each other even if they initially didn't like to do it. As much as SY was startled by his sudden suggestion she would not leave him hanging, in the end simply doing what he asked. No arguing, no begging. I really like that a lot about them. They step up/are bold when it comes to ding things for each other. It keeps a relationship fresh of a long time. Very good sign!! (I laughed my head off when I watched JS at the end of the song. What the hell was he doing this his bass guitarre?!:w00t:)

At the concert you could see once again that they just can't lie to each other. This is really amazing, too. My fiancé and I are the same. I can tell straight away once we look at each other's face or hear the voice. It's is even greater that they can tell after only knowing each other for a couple of months!

When I watched the side hug I found myself thinking why is she slightly trying to push him a way? She looked comfortable so I didn't understand the reaction at first. Later I realized that she must have done it because she wanted their first real bear (fatale) hug to stand out. So cute!:)(I actually saw JH becoming nervous right before. The thought of getting a kiss must have made his heart race. Poor pabo... He needs to wait a little longer. I guess there will be a cheek kiss for his birthday and perhaps a lip kiss for their wedding.)

Can anyone translate the card she wrote to him??? I am really dying to kow what the kiss card said...:D

Seeing JH life in concert must have really been amazing for SY. It reminded me of something Park Shinhye once said about Yonghwa. He does well as an actor but he really shines on stage. It must be the same with JH!

And finally that preview killed me like 10 times! They definitely stepped up their game in Busan. The way JH pulled SY up in a typical judo way... My fiancé does that to me, too. My heart skipped a beat watching this. Wow! I don't think JH would have been this bold if he wasn't trusting that SY would be okay with it since this move it's kinda a hot issue in SK.  (Imagine BIL's faces when they see this:sweatingbullets:) I cannot wait for next saturday to come!!!

I finally finished my novel. I am grateful that I can always share my thoughts with you!

Kamsahamnida my fellow Brownies!:wub:

PS: After getting JH's family's consent on Busan trip I hope this will be how their future will be like...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/966884/1/creating-destiny-leejonghyun-wgm-jongyeon-gongseungyeon-gonglee-becouple

Delulu mood on!:D

PREDICTION:

I think based on his comments in the preview that probably they won't meet with his mom & dad.  Most likely it will be 1 or 2 of his sisters & the brother-in-law.  Based on previous couples, you usually wouldn't get the entire family.  Being that it was JH's birthday though, I will have an absolute heart attack next Saturday if she actually meets his entire family.  That is huge, because I think I've never seen where both sides meet and with this many family members being involved.  The families usually like to maintain their own privacy, imo.

So, I'm shielding my heart and anticipating the minimum and if we get the maximum then DAEBAK, that's some killer honey icing for our BEC cake!  Look forward to the little things with expectation, and be surprised by the beautiful big things these 2 provide when their hearts are inclined.  That way the whole unfolding of this couple over the next months will be just that much enjoyable to us all.

...it also makes the spazzing easier if we set our expectation lower...  I think this couple has given me very, very, very few moments of disappointment, if I can even call it that.... even knowing WGM edits out a boatload of their cringe-worthy cheesiness, doesn't it make you feel extra-special when a un-aired version comes up mid-week?  Don't expect them that way when they come, it's such a welcome little gift to hold us over for the next week....  Us Brownies, based on the last 2 weeks, don't do well with patience and expectations hahahaha.....   baseball games, cancellations and all!

I think you're wrong about the parents not being there. It's an Asian thing, but if the girl is meeting the family for the first time, at least one of the parents HAS to be there (if the other parent is maybe camera shy or too busy). Not having a parent there when other siblings are present would send a bad message, no matter what excuse is given, people would think they don't approve of the girl. Let's not talk about a real relationship, even for WGM as a show that would be a bad impression, and it would've been best to c

Archived