[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mcw94

@happy2bhere I agree. The feels on episode 16 absolutely can not be topped. HOWEVER, wgm often ends with a farewell, BUT what if JH says to SY at the final episode "I don't want us to end here, and proposes IRL on air" wooooooooo~~~ *flys

He looks skinnier and tired. This boy needs to rest. Maybe to go on holiday?  And have someone who can take care of him well??? Hope OM filming ends soon...I must admit i'm not too much into that drama....I tried to watch the first episode but i couldn't go further.... Anyway, i hope he will have more time for what he really loves when the filming is over: his music and his woman!

@happy2bhere I agree. The feels on episode 16 absolutely can not be topped. HOWEVER, wgm often ends with a farewell, BUT what if JH says to SY at the final episode "I don't want us to end here, and proposes IRL on air" wooooooooo~~~ *flys

Never say never!!!!!:wub:

Guest mcw94

@pikki heh heh. U know they say, "when a man is in love it is tough to get proper rest because all that's in his mind is his love" :) omggg *dreams

Guest mail182

JH is the best guy ever, SY is the best girl ever........hahahaha life cant be more perfect than this !!

(Look at my profile pic, JH's face when he got teased from his family about his old gf, so funnyyyyyy !!!)

@happy2bhere about their house and SY having her pictures taken in it. Remember how the bottom floor was vacant/office space? It wouldn't be too far of a stretch to think that WGM is renting the whole place and the camera crew and equipment stays in that space just in case one of them needs to come to the house they can tape them there. "Hey, can I come by to practice, cook, kiss shirts?" LOL! Not that they are camped there, but more like they have easy access!

Agreed I too think the bottom is WGM's and the whole place is rented until they are done!  I believe she & JH  also have easy access.  WGM may shoot for a few moments or take pictures and leave.  But in my Fairy mind I can't help but hope that from time to time each of them is there alone not to camp out mind you as last time I looked they didn't even have a toilet! LOL:lol: But at least they have a fridge now thanks to JH!! LOL:rolleyes:  I think it would be funny if while JH was gone as a surprise she redid the scary closet though!! It's a small space!  Maybe do something musical with it like a guitar room. But I don't see it happening that room now holds alot of memories and she knows it.....:w00t:

Guest elysiajung

I read somewhere jo min ki comment on jh cloud kiss insta pict... the translation of the comment is "ya,! Do it!!"... my delulu mode thinks he tell jh to kiss sy :wub:

Guest Jann-yean

Annyeong guys I'm new here! Had to join because of this beautiful, heavenly made couple. 

Remember  that interview where JH mentioned about not wanting to watch the episode where SY was dancing for Henry in the restaurant during their date. Just a thought, what if SY asked Choa if she and some or all of her group members could teach her how to dance one of their songs and have them perform with her  as a gift for JH after their wedding. Imagine the look on JH's face when he sees his wife doing a sexy dance in a sexy outfit not just in front of him but also in front of all the male guests. I'm not sure though how he'll react but it's kind of funny when you try to imagine what is going on in his mind while all the guys in the room get so excited when  his wife starts doing the sexy dance with the rest of AOA members. Will he just pretend to enjoy the performance for the sake of not embarrassing himself and SY and just punish her when they get home or will he have the same reaction when SY was writing her name with her butt? You know like run to her and say ah, wait a minute , wait a minute ...don't do it , don't do it ... only I can see that ...you sly fox.  
Bwahahaha... 

Guest lexx94_stv

I read somewhere jo min ki comment on jh cloud kiss insta pict... the translation of the comment is "ya,! Do it!!"... my delulu mode thinks he tell jh to kiss sy :wub:

Saw this too on IG! Omo! Or maybe telling him to confess his love for her for real already. Haha please excuse my delulu:wub:

Saw this too on IG! Omo! Or maybe telling him to confess his love for her for real already. Haha please excuse my delulu:wub:

Okay, okay...I'm going for the less delulu (to find the facts so you can TRULY delulu ...why stay in fantasy if the facts add up  :D

Where is he and what kind of activities can you do at this place? Do you just walk around, do you ride in a boat? (You get what I'm saying LOL) If there is NOTHING worthy as an activity...you can be sure it's an inside knowledge kinda thing (wait...that post already sounds like he's talking about something only they know about IF there is nothing note worthy to do activity wise ;):D

Okay, okay...I'm going for the less delulu (to find the facts so you can TRULY delulu ...why stay in fantasy if the facts add up  :D

Where is he and what kind of activities can you do at this place? Do you just walk around, do you ride in a boat? (You get what I'm saying LOL) If there is NOTHING worthy as an activity...you can be sure it's an inside knowledge kinda thing (wait...that post already sounds like he's talking about something only they know about IF there is nothing note worthy to do activity wise ;):D

Your killing me, I laughed so hard are you sure your not an undercover agent??? :lol: They may just have caught a ride on the LOVE boat!!!:ph34r:  Keep up the good work this sure beats the heck out of the Mid-week blues we are use too!!!  Thank goodness those are behind us l am all about finding out if fiction is fact!!!!  Hoping there are a few dark corners there JH & SY just might have to check out!! :P  A romantic garden would be nice too!!! :rolleyes:

Guest flower4junsu

I often believe that their IG posts have secret meaning and are not just random ideas for pictures.  I was thinking how fun it is when we share our posts and how it must be the same for them!:D

Sorry for cutting your post.

Yupp!! That's so true. Celebrities, especially in Korea, live a tough life, indeed "not" normal. We can eat whatever we want to, they have so many food on the list they cannot eat. We can walk everywhere, every time, they just can't, cause everybody they meet can be their photographer. We can date when we meet the right person, they also can't do it. So, a couple years ago when I watched an interview, when a celebrity was asked what activity they really want (dream) to do? And the answer he gave was " I just want to go to Lotte world and walk on the street, just like everybody else", :w00t:

So, when  a celeb is on a date, since it is impossible (possible, but they are afraid their phones being tapped by crazy fans) in order to show their affection or attention to the one their love (the other party is also a celebrity as well), they use public media like instagram to communicate. So, the words, the pictures or videos, the clothes or accessories they wear, body language or certain body signal, often contains a SECRET MESSAGE for the person they date to receive. The clothes and accessories their wear could be couple items, to show that "Look, I wear the T shirt you give last time", "Oh, this is our couple bracelet". I remember last time when L, from boyband INFINITE, was caught in a secret date with a non celebrity girl, his fans found many secret messages from his words in social media that suppose to be his message to his girlfriend.

Right after many people (Brownies) smell there is something fishy (REAL) between JH-SY virtual relationship, I began to observe JH's airport fashion, his insta pictures and videos, his interview in order for me to see if there is  "secret code" he sends to SY. When JH was in Malaysia occasion recently (Please correct me if I'm wrong, there are Insta pictures and the lines (Not 100% sure) something like "I'm going somewhere, I'm ready to depart, I arrive safely". Are those words for fans? Maybe yes, But also there is high possibility he wants "a specific girl" to read them. From now on, please pay attention to this couple interaction outside the show. JH is very bold, he cannot hide his feelings very well. When he is in love or having someone special, he'll show it in a subtle way. Don't you think He often wears white T shirt nowadays??:phew:

We are closer to 1000 pages, Brownies fighting!!!!!

2qss0le.png

It's 3.30 am here at my place, been reading back page, and i'm just in awe..I missed them on my screen, so  rewatched 'em again for the n time. This time, in my drowsy state, i kinda reserve, not with that much much squealing nor hand bitting. but boy, the emotional stir i have inside just by watching 'em again. my,my,my..they are really something..

Haha, he did. Too adorable :)

When I looked up Minki's "야해 !!!" on Bing, it's even more forceful in the translation -- "You've got to !!!" :lol: (three exclamation marks are his, not mine :P)

uLRXzSI.png
(I blurred out the other commenters, just in case they said something inappropriate)

And for the folks unfamiliar with Jo Minki 조민기, he's a fellow actor in JH's Orange Marmalade, and, more importantly, a Jongyeon supporter :wub: Check out @ohhotdeym's Tumblr for more of Minki's interactions with SY and JH :) 

kMw3ZM4.png

@Hickk

this boy.. bet he really got a wonderful day that he can't stand not posting another pic.. can't read hangul. did he say goodnight? and with that hand wave..

Yeah he said good night. Most probably to his beloved wify :wub:

Not sure if folks have already mentioned this, but from the IG posts, it looks like JH wore his white shirt once again for yesterday's shoot :wub:

YuUwRmu.png

Such a devil :P

mP6DZUU.png

On a related note, one of the DC Gall fans posted something about yesterday's shoot, noting it was 12 hours long. Not sure if it's just speculation, but maybe our Korean speakers can fill us in on the rest:

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=married&no=1047910&page=1&search_pos=&s_type=search_subject&s_keyword=꽁이

원래 우결촬영이 
12시간 넘게 엄청 타이트하게 찍어서 
촬영 자체가 빡신걸로 연예계에서 유명하던데
꽁이들은 워낙에 레전드 꿀에피 잘 뽑아내니깐
작진이들이 너무 이거저거 다 시켜보고 싶어하는거 같애 ㅜㅜ 
아니 신혼집두고 맨날 밖에서만 촬영ㅜㅜ

요새 종현이 피로누적에 드라마 완전 막바지에
드리마 촬영분보니 거의 생방촬영이더만ㅜㅜ
이럴때 좀 배려해주지 ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
승연이가 보양식 도전해보고 
집에서 꽁냥꽁냥대는것만 봐도 꿀떨어지겠구만ㅜㅜ

Bing translated:

Taken from the original Wu lodge
Over 12 hours of pretty tightly to take
The shoot itself is well known in showbiz to me God forgot to
Butts these are very good in the legend on honey pulled my kicks
So this is a plot by the Jean that think to see  
Leave the House only me out there shooting the top honeymoon not  

Fortress Jong-hyun in the final stretch in the cumulative fatigue drama complete
Don't let the shooting minutes later nearly taken in Bonnie bacterial or chemical methods  
I'll give a little when I think       
Seung-Yeon is part of this form
At home, take a look at the for the match will match the butts butt honey drop fly  

Archived