[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

https://instagram.com/p/43ddzHwsrU/

Uncle google:

# Date referred to the course

1. once the car and

2. (awkward awkward) (palpitations)

3.pm10:05 .... Huh Kyung-perinatal morbidity rated with the night!

.But did not have a car ... # balls # Seung-Yeon faceless ... # Jong-Hyun do. .. # Split the earphones listening to mind important # more # months the book ️

star the night stars Wu lodge lub star gram #mbc # CN blue # date #date # 1 buck # radio # dating # you're not going to call

2015-07-08, 10:20

11375849_392154267657418_1657988418_n.jp

best moment P2

11402987_596961027113520_851064767648575

11212782_596961033780186_189185602143040

11692666_596961043780185_235924299567449

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk
Trans JH's manager caption please. I think he talked about WGM

#WGM #02couple #StopGoingAround
Manager-nim is tired also ^^ following our couple going to different places the whole day long!

ROFL. You gave me a huge laugh with your translation.

Manager-nim is tired also ^^ following our couple going to different places the whole day long!

Really, that's what he wrote? i thought they were supposed to be discreet. haha

Wuri 02 couple might driving around seoul in their car again, lol

Guest orchidbee02

I can only read hangul to a certain extent but omg you're right! That's awesome! I was thinking they might have wrapped up filming earlier because of that video he posted but happy to know that they're making full use of 'filming' day to go on super long dates! After Busan trip, these two seem to go on super long dates. Huehehehehe :D

Really, that's what he wrote? i thought they were supposed to be discreet. haha

@Kkul23 LOL, manager-nim is probably too tired and just wants to complain but doesn't dare to do it infront of JH and SY, hence the post on Instagram instead. Haha!

Anws, since they're going to the palace could it be to practice for SY's role in SFD? We know she's acting as a wife to Lee Bang Won in the drama, so she's probably immersing in her role by doing role-plays with the husband? And being Bear Fatale, maybe she's using this chance to do operation skinship again? A Brownie can certainly wish! Hehe! :wub:

Guest iheartpororo92

I can only read hangul to a certain extent but omg you're right! That's awesome! I was thinking they might have wrapped up filming earlier because of that video he posted but happy to know that they're making full use of 'filming' day to go on super long dates! After Busan trip, these two seem to go on super long dates. Huehehehehe :D

IF Jonghyun's on the passenger seat, and they're using their WGM car(see photo below. the color of the car is brown), is Seungyeon the one driving? ::)) 

CJZI-KBUEAA1bsl.jpg

IF they're together when JH capture the kiss-shape-cloud, would there be a conversation about that cloud (between JH & SY)? Huehehe

@iheartpoporo92 hahaha i hope so too. But if you look closely, seems JH not sit on the front, but on the second row of the car. There's a bottle behind him, besides the bottle (seems) there's no car knob, so i guess it's part of the car trunk or rear side. So I guess his on his van?

Guest iheartpororo92

IF they're together when JH capture the kiss-shape-cloud, would there be a conversation about that cloud (between JH & SY)? Huehehe

@iheartpoporo92 hahaha i hope so too. But if you look closely, seems JH not sit on the front, but on the second row of the car. There's a bottle behind him, besides the bottle (seems) there's no car knob, so i guess it's part of the car trunk or rear side. So I guess his on his van?

And his selca video is mirrored so he's prolly not on the passenger seat but was seating behind the driver's seat. :)) 

Guest mcw94

What is the manager saying? I don't get it!!. Does that mean they r confirmed to have went for super long dates (off camera) after filming???? 

I think they've just ended the filming. Somehow he's sending a kiss to his lovely wife with this, saying i can't have enough. ...AHHHHHH

Well at least we know they are well and they are filming. To be honest the silence of the previous month and a half keeped me worried until now...so nice the manager also wants to participate to the Ig saga. It means a lot actually, sy has won the heart of a lot of people from jh entourage. That will be important for their future relationship

@freelyruth I'm sorry if you feel offended by my editing..  but I'm not using them for any other purposes rather, I just wanted to edit their pictures for some entertainment value to everyone on the thread. @pre gave me the green light so I hope you don't mind to,though..

@Credits for translations:B.E.S.T team

K-Drama people..

v8q8u1.jpg

:P Typical cliches..

bdvazt.jpg..Doki doki .

33camfl.jpg

:blink:..well..

2liij9f.jpg

33vni8m.jpg

.. Now what?

v42qvl.jpg

That escalated quickly . 

9102ol.jpg

The end..

And that,my friend. Is how you propose.

dfdbw1.jpg

BHAHAHAHA!... 

2dkkbqq.jpg

Thoughts:unsure:

Maybe they have a WGM driver and she is in the other seat!!! :D

I wonder if the pictures of SY's dogs was her taking them to the couple house? 

I was surprised to see just how much time she spends there in some of the quick shots of her.  Even the one where she is practicing playing Happy Birthday on the gayageum was a surprise to me and cooking JH's  birthday soup. Also in this episode her kissing JH's birthday gift!   Then I realized how much she must miss him not just on the days when he is away at a concert or event but everyday! Being in their couple house that JH decorated must bring her comfort a part of him lingering in every room. A memory of him everywhere she looks.  I also realize she isn't alone someone is taking the pictures but if I was her I could see myself going there alone not for the reel (wgm) but because I was lonely for real.

When you fall love you just can't get enough of the other person!  Often JH smelling SY's hands all the time reminds me of that.  He is just breathing her deeply in because these moments are so fleeting for them and don't last long enough! Sometimes I feel sorry for them it's not like they can pick up the phone say lets go for coffee, a movie, a walk in the park etc... To many eyes, to many phones for anything most normal couples enjoy!  But to be honest I think these two would give anything just to be ALONE! No places or things to do would be needed. Because touching in person beats a voice over the phone, texting,IG,Facetime etc...  Human touch is a magical thing......

I often believe that their IG posts have secret meaning and are not just random ideas for pictures.  I was thinking how fun it is when we share our posts and how it must be the same for them!:D

My last thought is about rumors and hurtful things people say and do toward our couple!  There isn't a thing we can do to stop it and it will continue to go on, even get worse.  There are those who enjoy coming here and other places making comments or videos.   Planting seeds of doubt and being cruel with their thoughts and words.  If we allow them to get us upset, angry and cause us to doubt each other or our couple!  They claim VICTORY every time!!!!  But if we discuss, allow those to bring on what ever they may have heard, maybe even made up!  We can calmly research and discover the truth together! It is then, that WE CLAIM VICTORY!!!  No matter how large of waves they send to upset our ship!  Truth will always turn the tide!

What was once a large wave becomes nothing more than a ripple of water..........

th?&id=JN.HsrR5E1g2qU7Il2OOcXcgw&w=300&h    Image result for ripple of water

After watching eps 278, noticed a few scenes SY almost in tears. Wanna make a compilation of these precious moments here:

1) When arrived at mountain and parked their car. JH thanked SY for tonight.

2) When SY found out the ring

3) When the ring matched her finger

4) SY asked how do you know? (the size of the ring. Yes, it's adjustable ring, somehow it just perfectly fit in without any adjustment)

4) When JH asked "will you marry me" & SY replied in a low voice "yes"

5) At BRI, SY said she now know why girl will cry in proposal

6) Last but not least, the teardrop in her eyes after proposal & said yes ...

and JH "about to cry" moment ... either obviously seen or i could tell he's crying inside...hehe i think so..

1. when SY said..."nampyeon....saranghae..."

2. BRI after SY played gayageum...when he think that SY's finger got bruised bcoz of him

3. radio scene...when he heard how happy SY is like flying bee after married to him...

4. radio scene...when he quietly caressed SY's fingers and look down when SY asked why he didn't say a word...

5. when he opened the present n the 1st thing he saw was the kiss mark...declaration of "you're mine"...

6. BRI about how daebak the present is...like truly is loved by somebody...this part s voice was literally breaking trying to hold back

7. when he said that he was finding the right time to give the ring...and he paused when he noticed SY's teary eyes...

8. when he was kissed by bear SY...

....i started to rambling on details bcoz f u guys n uri 02 couple....but i totally can relate this feeling..it took me back to the time when my dearest husband proposed to me...it happened to be also in the car...although the scene not as much as what happened to our dearest couple....hehe...i'll love u more n more my dearest husband!!

Guest Hickk

Thoughts:unsure:

Maybe they have a WGM driver and she is in the other seat!!! :D

I wonder if the pictures of SY's dogs was her taking them to the couple house? 

I was surprised to see just how much time she spends there in some of the quick shots of her.  Even the one where she is practicing playing Happy Birthday on the gayageum was a surprise to me and cooking JH's  birthday soup. Also in this episode her kissing JH's birthday gift!   Then I realized how much she must miss him not just on the days when he is away at a concert or event but everyday! Being in their couple house that JH decorated must bring her comfort a part of him lingering in every room. A memory of him everywhere she looks.  I also realize she isn't alone someone is taking the pictures but if I was her I could see myself going there alone not for the reel (wgm) but because I was lonely for real.

When you fall love you just can't get enough of the other person!  Often JH smelling SY's hands all the time reminds me of that.  He is just breathing her deeply in because these moments are so fleeting for them and don't last long enough! Sometimes I feel sorry for them it's not like they can pick up the phone say lets go for coffee, a movie, a walk in the park etc... To many eyes, to many phones for anything most normal couples enjoy!  But to be honest I think these two would give anything just to be ALONE! No places or things to do would be needed. Because touching in person beats a voice over the phone, texting,IG,Facetime etc...  Human touch is a magical thing......

I often believe that their IG posts have secret meaning and are not just random ideas for pictures.  I was thinking how fun it is when we share our posts and how it must be the same for them!:D

My last thought is about rumors and hurtful things people say and do toward our couple!  There isn't a thing we can do to stop it and it will continue to go on, even get worse.  There are those who enjoy coming here and other places making comments or videos.   Planting seeds of doubt and being cruel with their thoughts and words.  If we allow them to get us upset, angry and cause us to doubt each other or our couple!  They claim VICTORY every time!!!!  But if we discuss, allow those to bring on what ever they may have heard, maybe even made up!  We can calmly research and discover the truth together! It is then, that WE CLAIM VICTORY!!!  No matter how large of waves they send to upset our ship!  Truth will always turn the tide!

What was once a large wave becomes nothing more than a ripple of water..........

Yeah I agree that it's sweet to go there to do those things. It makes sense too, because her own dorm is probably too small, and she probably can't at her agency office, or at her parent's home (at least not too often). So it really is like their "love nest", LOL.

Bwahahahahahahaha

Wow...doesn't this kind of show that they are choosing going from place to place. Makes one wonder if they try to cram everything they can possibly think of that they want to do together into one day! Like JH he doesn't want to miss an opportunity! EDITED IN 10 minutes later: Wouldn't think they could extend their time if they "sell" activities they want to do in the future? We would like to have some beach time, surfing, swimming...etc. Hardsell so they don't leave too soon. 

@USAFarmgirl About their house and SY having her pictures taken in it. Remember how the bottom floor was vacant/office space? It wouldn't be too far of a stretch to think that WGM is renting the whole place and the camera crew and equipment stays in that space just in case one of them needs to come to the house they can tape them there. "Hey, can I come by to practice, cook, kiss shirts?" LOL! Not that they are camped there, but more like they have easy access!

Serious JH Car Scene thoughts: After she gave him the song dedication, he said he brought her to look at the lights (to propose) thinking he was the BIG plan of the night...Her song gift was extremely touching and I wonder if it made him doubt his thoughts on the proposal, were they a little weak? THEN she gives him the very romantic/sexy shirts! He again was really touched, but now she's done so much for him how is he going to make the proposal more special? You just gotta wonder if these thoughts were going through his head, "When should I do this now & how am I going to top it?" When he started to propose, wasn't his choice of simple and heartfelt MORE than touching...I'm mean it was a perfect fit for his personality and where her heart was at that moment. After the proposal you would think they wanted to kiss and what does she do as her last gift?? LOL!!! THEN...they take it outside to talk about how strange it all is...(not directly speaking but implied). How could these moments we are experiencing though this "virtual" situation turn out to be so real feeling? How can they both totally want to live in those moments as they were real. You can just smell the awe / peace and bewilderment of it though their body language. It kind of speaks, "I love this moment".

I honestly don't know how WGM can top this situation...except in their last episode. If he refuses to say goodbye in the last episode, I think that would top it for me! 

Archived