[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest rainmoon

@13lacknight man why do you have to ruin the mood lol ... Delusional minds were taking over :w00t: ... Way to get a reality check hahaha !!!

So we will wait for subs and cross fingers hahaha

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Interview] Gong Seung Yeon Says She′s Happy with CNBLUE′s Lee Jong Hyun Now

Gong Seung Yeon showed her affection for We Got Married partner Lee Jong Hyun.

Gong Seung Yeon showed two completely opposite, yet charming sides to herself in the recently-wrapped SBS drama I Heard it Through the Grapevine and MBC′s We Got Married. In the drama, she lived as a prim and ambitious woman who sought upward mobility, while Lee Jong Hyun often said she was like a bear on We Got Married as she awkwardly attempted aegyo in her own stiff way. But I Heard it Through the Grapevine is over, and We Got Married is still going on. They say a fox is better than a bear, so it wouldn′t hurt if she became more like a fox like her character Seo Nuri on I Heard it Through the Grapevine, right? 

In a recent interview with Newsen, Gong Seung Yeon said she was able to look back on herself through We Got Married. "I hear a lot that I′m like a bear. But am I really? I had no idea." 

She continued, "So if you look at it that way, We Got Married is good program that shows you what kind of person you really are."

So does this mean that Gong Seung Yeon is deep into her virtual marriage with Lee Jong Hyun? 

"Because Jong Hyun oppa helps me a lot, I automatically do it with sincerity," said Gong Seung Yeon. "When I′m with oppa, he says such sweet things to me, so now I′ve started saying those kinds of things naturally. 

"Because we′re a couple, isn′t it natural to contact each other normally?" said Gong Seung Yeon. "I think it′s more weird to say you don′t contact each other at all when you′re filming."

So what do they talk about? Gong Seung Yeon gave a sneak peek into her phone chats with Lee Jong Hyun to satisfy our curiosity. 

"I got really close to oppa," said Gong Seung Yeon. "Of course, we talk a lot about little things, but if there′s something good, he recommends it to me and tells me to check it out quickly. ′Read this book′ and ′Listen to this song′ are what he says to me often."

"He says we need to keep studying," she added with a laugh. 

On one hand, these feelings, through Gong Seung Yeon′s close relationship with Lee Jong Hyun, unsurprisingly help her acting. 

Lee Jong Hyun is really gentle with Gong Seung Yeon in real life. It′s true Gong Seung Yeon and these charms make We Got Married with Lee Jong Hyun fun. 

"What kind of girl wouldn′t be happy to be treated that well?" said Gong Seung Yeon. "But anyways, what′s most interesting is that approaching We Got Married sincerely has helped in acting as well. When I was acting with Kim Kwon oppa in I Heard it Through the Grapevine, I had thoughts like, ′Oh, it was this kind of feeling.′ It really helps."

It appears she has killed two birds with one stone. 

When asked if she had seen anyone with good feelings recently, she shook her head. Referring to We Got Married, she said, "I′m married now. I′m a married woman, who would I meet?"

So then when was the last time she was in a relationship? "Two years ago," said Gong Seung Yeon without much hesitation surprisingly. "But now I have my husband Jong Hyun oppa. So I′m happy," she said with a shy laugh. 

This kind of chemistry can only be set apart. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/93875/gongseungyeon-interview

@

His last statement was this.  You don't need to worry now we will live well together.  I believe he was talking to all of them!  Those he loves!  There is so much I left out but I am sure you can fill in the rest.  I just realized there is no need for Fairyland when it's real........

​Deep in my heart I really really feel that his last statement was a confession of his true and sincere feelings, and it is directed to all fans, friends and family. His message struck a cord in my heart. Looking at his eyes and at his actions, I can say that that statement is what he really wants to convey to everyone, a feeling that comes from the bottom of his heart... that he will take care of SY, take full responsibility of their blossoming relationship, and that he in any way will not create something stupid that will cause everyone to worry.

I as a person felt that he wants us to be happy for him and give our full support in this relationship. And I as a Brownie would wish, pray, dream and want their relationship to be as real as ever.

I wish our couple all the love and all best there is. Love! love! love!

Hhhhmmm ... That statement falls inline with what JH said before he started WGM, his thoughts were everywhere and he was in a rough place (not verbatim).. With JH making that statement "you don't have to worry now .." was probably a resurance to the people that knew him and at the time what he was struggling with ...  Does that make sense..?

​Could be... assurance that after all those whatever "low-morale-moments" that he had, he is now in a good and brighter disposition... not to mention, totally in-love...  :)

@

His last statement was this.  You don't need to worry now we will live well together.  I believe he was talking to all of them!  Those he loves!  There is so much I left out but I am sure you can fill in the rest.  I just realized there is no need for Fairyland when it's real........

​Deep in my heart I really really feel that his last statement was a confession of his true and sincere feelings, and it is directed to all fans, friends and family. His message struck a cord in my heart. Looking at his eyes and at his actions, I can say that that statement is what he really wants to convey to everyone, a feeling that comes from the bottom of his heart... that he will take care of SY, take full responsibility of their blossoming relationship, and that he in any way will not create something stupid that will cause everyone to worry.

I as a person felt that he wants us to be happy for him and give our full support in this relationship. And I as a Brownie would wish, pray, dream and want their relationship to be as real as ever.

I wish our couple all the love and all best there is. Love! love! love!

Hhhhmmm ... That statement falls inline with what JH said before he started WGM, his thoughts were everywhere and he was in a rough place (not verbatim).. With JH making that statement "you don't have to worry now .." was probably a resurance to the people that knew him and at the time what he was struggling with ...  Does that make sense.

Actually that may be a wrong translation I made from translating rough chinese subs. He may have also meant he did not need to worry about JS and MH not getting along well with SY.  Sorry to get your hopes up...

​Its ok... we're just reading between the lines... assumptions and impression could differ in each and every one of us. :)

Guest pochako

Hey chinggus!!! :) i hope you can help me... how can i proceed to the latest post/page of the thread? Im having a hard time with the new format. Hope you can help!!! :) gomawo

GOOO BROWNIES!

Is it anyone feel like me the way both of them hug are different. LOL :phew: I just feel like they're hug just so tied, and they don't clap their back for many time ( is it make sense? haha  xD ) , JH shake her head, smiling... aw, :w00t: :lol:

​For the second hug at the backstage of FNC kingdom concert, u can see SY's hand at JH's back... they hug tight and then hands flow down to his waist... kekeke ...

Hey chinggus!!! :) i hope you can help me... how can i proceed to the latest post/page of the thread? Im having a hard time with the new format. Hope you can help!!! :) gomawo

GOOO BROWNIES!

​@pochako, there are numbered thread page on top and bottom of this thread.. it u want to see the latest page then just click directly on the >> button, beside the NEXT button... this will only show if you're not on the latest page or post. Hope this helps. :)

Is it anyone feel like me the way both of them hug are different. LOL :phew: I just feel like they're hug just so tied, and they don't clap their back for many time ( is it make sense? haha  xD ) , JH shake her head, smiling... aw, :w00t: :lol:

​For the second hug at the backstage of FNC kingdom concert, u can see SY's hand at JH's back... they hug tight and then hands flow down to his waist... kekeke ...

i keep on repeating that part too! Makes me want to rub JY back too! keke...

Anyone have a translation of what Minhyuk was saying as SY handed him a coffee? Thx!

​a friend of mine who watched the c-subs last night said it's along the lines of "ah, different from the last time..." possibly referring to the time with the yongseo couple when they- as in jongminshin- were the ones preparing the food and drinks for their hyung and hyungsoonim, not the other way around. 

that time when seungyeon covered jonghyun's mouth. i was talking to gkboice about this so i can have better context since she does the live trans for the episodes lol

she said that jonghyun was saying, "no, not that. in the past--" then covered jonghyun's mouth when he was probably going to blurt out meeting the "first hyungsoonim". so, by a stroke of luck, seungyeon kinda saved cnblue's asses lol

i don't know how it is for other people, but it seems like cnblue has agreed to not talk or allude much to yonghwa's time in wgm for various reasons we don't know and is probably better off discussed in the yongseo thread. though, i think it's okay to say that all the boys still are close with seohyun (and the rest of snsd) so we can rest assured that they would extend the same courtesy and friendship to seungyeon.

following cnblue for five years, i've always found them to be very warm and down to earth. i haven't heard of a past co-star or any people they've worked with say that cnblue has become strangers or that they didn't greet them warmly when they meet. like yonghwa with park shinhye and seohyun, jonghyun is known to be the member with the most connections with celebrities, minhyuk with krystal and donghae, and jungshin with park soojin and yuri. 

on the topic of minhyuk's personality- he's the most quiet one in cnblue. more of an observer than a participant. we can see in this episode that his eyes follow our couple's movements and interactions then goes into moments of quiet where he seems to be evaluating what he saw. in my eyes, he seems quite amazed that he's seeing what's really happening without the magic of editing and coming to his own conclusions about the real state of the relationship between jonghyun and seungyeon.  

@amastris

you laid a very realistic scenario for becouple. Now im trying to reconsider my thoughts. What you said is highly likely to happen. If our couple showed a lot of intimacy and after their stint, they don't end up together, i also wonder what could be the set back for both of them. Now I don't want to see them kiss anymore if they are not ready/willing to show it as it will take a toll on them if later on IF they revealed it's just acting. I feel protective of them too. I think i will just leave it to them, how they want it. So pls let's not feel unhappy if they are not as showy outside the bounds of wgm. Every actions i think was subject to careful considerations. That's the reason why id like to keep my delulu inside the premise of wgm,i will be avoiding to wish them become real from now on. That is the danger of too much shipping because things in reality are always not as simple as we think. What they show us in the show is beautiful and it almost seems real but we should keep in mind we are not seeing what's happening behind the camera. As for my own observation, i think they are showing sincerity. If my observation is correct or not, I wouldn't bother to confirm. I just want to enjoy the present, worrying about the future is too much for me to handle. 

​I think of things quite similarly -- enjoying the present -- enjoy Jongyeon and the show for what it is, while, to a degree, hoping for the best, but knowing at some point, it'll likely end. If we think about it, however, fawning over a WGM couple like Jongyeon is, in some ways, like life itself...

If Jongyeon were to not to end very pleasantly, so be it. We make friends who drift away, find and change jobs, raise and lose children (who fly away to form families of their own), and, of course, face our own mortalities. Wonderful things often don't end particularly well, and we manage to move on, but we don't necessarily prevent ourselves from enjoy those things while they're happening, right? It's mighty hard to be able to enjoy today while constantly being worried about tomorrow, even if tomorrow's forecast is a little more cloudy :) 

It's perfectly reasonable (and perhaps recommended) to have measured dreams about the future, but that can exist hand in hand with enjoying the present -- ship Jongyeon, ship them hard :wub:

Who else finds SY pushing JH simple in just ssuupppeeerrr cute !!! They must do that a lot either off screen or MBC just cut those scenes out ... It comes so naturally ... :wub::wub: 

​I saw it too, if I rmb correctly, it's around the time where he took her hand which was covering his mouth for a sniff right?

Yes yes ... It's such a cute gesture ... :wub:

​Quit teasing us without GIFs or pictures! :D

*sigh* just _forcing_ us to re-watch Jongyeon episodes for the 22nd time, aren't you!

It's quite obvious JH just had itch that needed to be scratched ;)

Who else finds SY pushing JH simple in just ssuupppeeerrr cute !!! They must do that a lot either off screen or MBC just cut those scenes out ... It comes so naturally ... :wub::wub: 

​I saw it too, if I rmb correctly, it's around the time where he took her hand which was covering his mouth for a sniff right?

*sigh* just _forcing_ us to re-watch Jongyeon episodes for the 22nd time, aren't you!

Hehe. That or he was telling her "Here. My dimple that you love to poke is right here." ​:D

These two... :wub:

Guest rainmoon

Lol that's what you are there for. ... Gif master :w00t:

Guest gingerschnaps

@pre

you forgot to include the gif of her touching his lips after putting a lip gloss and when she wipe off that ice cream from his lips. :P

yes i will ship JongYeon while they are still on the show. No matter how my rational thought that WGM couple dont end up together, isn't it such a waste to NOT ENJOY them while they are still on? we can all move on if they don't turn out to become real in the end but i'd be glad to enjoy the journey with the rest of you here. i will be sad if everything is not real but i will be sadder if i don't let myself indulge. i will just be bracing myself for the impact, but as of now, im having a blissful ride. i never ship for long actually, when the couple is done, i just jump ship. so i really had no qualms watching Jongyeon right now. :wub:

Nose wrinkling everytime chimes sound come out  challenge by Minhyuk . Jungshin can you stop it :crazy:

tumblr_npvzso5P0N1tfe52go1_400.giftumblr_npvzso5P0N1tfe52go2_400.giftumblr_npvzso5P0N1tfe52go4_400.giftumblr_npvzso5P0N1tfe52go3_400.giftumblr_npvzso5P0N1tfe52go5_400.giftumblr_npvzso5P0N1tfe52go6_400.giftumblr_npvzso5P0N1tfe52go7_400.giftumblr_npvzso5P0N1tfe52go8_400.giftumblr_npvzso5P0N1tfe52go10_400.giftumblr_npvzso5P0N1tfe52go9_400.gif

I saw two type of CN yesterday , Lovey Dovey with wife and dongsaeng . 

And ~~~~~ hmm Pabo leader !!!! 

Stylist unnie . you better slap Yonghwa till death . 

tumblr_npw5u9Hil01tfe52go1_400.gif

Next gifs comin soon .... loading ....... 

Guest gingerschnaps

hello, I want to share a gif 

Big size gif

I like ​Fangirl SY :lol:

adding more gif to the wagon

Felt like this is where I belong - SY *uehehehe*

kinda off topic but made me fall for her all over again

Hidden Content

@vreiya

thank you!!! that gif is what i want to stare. SY warmly leaning into him and hugged him while him enveloping her in his arms it gave me so much feels. i agree with you, SY saying "This is where i belong" is also echoing in my ears haha!:wub:

Indeed, WIFE IS KING:D

giphy.gif

THOSE HANDS AND LIPS WORK LIKE MAGNETS:wub:

giphy.gif

JH sooooo ADDICTED to wife's hand (whoah! this gif seem to be literally showing "addicted"):w00t::phew:

giphy.gif

only sees wife's hand, can't get enough of that hand! :w00t::wub::D

giphy.gif

Archived