[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Sorry for my poor English. And the offtopic.

I have watched Sixteen ep.1-2. And my first impresson is...I think JYP likes Seung Yeon's sister the most. Maybe she's his favourite daughter. :) He's not prefer her in the competition but likes her personality. Jeong Yeon has lots of similarities with Seung Yeon but she's tomboyish. Inside both are very womanly but SY is softer and JY is harder caracter...

​I thought they had a lot in common as well! They have this natural leadership vibe like they can do well under pressure and will even find the time to care for others. I think they have a very charming personality. I hope she makes it into the group so SY and her sister can finally breath freely after all those years of hardships. I'd really like to see them being rewarded for their strong efforts.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

OffTopic

Hidden Content

​I guess CNBLUE is pretty much used to it since they've been working like this ever since debut 5 years ago (what they call 'running non stop' since debut). Of course, it's only when they're promoting their music that their schedule is packed like that - with music shows to record, followed by variety appearances, etc. Or when they have acting jobs, etc.

Going back to early episodes of our BE couple,

Which couple in WGM that are not anticipating to check their mission card and choose to appreciate their present moment ?? 

Which couple in WGM disregarding the timer to consciously untied the 'ankle tie' mission just to be close to each other ??

Which couple do the heart to heart talk reminiscing the moment they met and why they chose each other to be a partner?? *disqualified to other couple since BE and HenWon are the only couple whom got the mission to did so HEHEHE*

Which couple in WGM did the most genuine talk in BRI parellel with what they say/did while filming the episodes ??

Which couple in WGM meet their in-laws so early and unplanned but succeed at first attempt ??

Which couple in WGM did skinship off-camera during filming ??

Which groom that honestly, bluntly, boldly said that he wanted to do kissing just like in a drama while in talks with BRI and end up laugh shyly ??

Which couple in WGM that said honestly in the past exactly who they are before they even filming the first episode and right after met each other, they have been changed so much and turn into a healthy couple ??

WHICH COUPLE?? WHICH COUPLE?? WHICH COUPLE?? :wub::wub:

TOOOOOOO MANY QUESTIONS MAY REFER THEY ARE HONESTLY FALLING INTO EACH OTHER. FALLING INTO A NEVER ENDING HOLE ! *typing passionately, mind my capslock uehehehehe*

Watching them is like escaping this world and falling into a dream world filled with innocence, sweetness,romance,love and a sense of purity.....  

Honestly, what is there not to love about them?:wub:

Credit to Azaria Ko

so when they started to wgm"s filming again? i wish they will meet soon... and some one fancam it. uri couple.. jongyeon couple fighting...:phew:

​Or maybe they did filmed in their house, laying down while watching movies and eating snacks on the bed perhaps? I wonder there will be no Brownie stalker could seen them there. HAHAHA :phew:

Guest ohhotdeym

​awe it's the last episode ... :( ... hopefully SY gets another role and Kim Kwon too tehehe ..

oops my mistake ... there are 32 episodes ... 

​friendly reminder: could you edit your post and remove the the photo on quote? thanks hehe ;)

I know I'll be doing this alot lol but we don't really want the mods to shut this thread down :)

Guest rainmoon

CNBlue Jonghyun, Gong Seung Yeon is involved in the latest We Got Married Episode 274. Watch it here - http://runningmanengsub.com/got-married-episode-274-english-sub-preview/

Just sharing =D

My browser shows virus detected site ... u sure it works?

​I've clicked on that before too, when it was posted a while back ... i don't think it's a real link ... 

Guest yuiivip

I feel sorry to say this but when I watch SY's drama, that was the first time in my life that I feel So Happy that actress can't act well. Hehee. Same go for JH too. JH and SY from drama is totally different from JH and SY from WGM. When you look at SY's magazine post, u will definitely notice it's definitely different from the photo that she took with JH. She shine more when she is beside JH. May be that's because they are themselves when they are together. Not acting. 

When they shoot bed scene, SY was nervous so JH said sth even though we can't hear. His expression was like "every gonna be alright". And in next shooting, He looked at SY and noticed she was nervous, so he said she is sexy and lift her mood.

If we look at other WGM couple, they become like married couple in 2 or 3 episodes (like living together, sleep together). Wori Jongyeon seems like they are still in dating stage....not quite right....they seems like just before marriage stage( planning for their wedding, choosing house) they seems like pure love, which make me think this is 10000%real  reality show. Unlike others, JH attack are not physically (skinship), make the girls close but kinda end up in friend zone (eg. Solim couple. They have good chemistry but I always feel like they are just in friend zone). JH attacks are words that reach his partner's heart. I don't find them cheesy because just by looking at his experision and listen his tone, I can feel he is telling the truth. He respected her, never force her and make sure she like it or not. 

Aigoo~ can I share JH oppa with SY unnie??:wub: I want them to be together...But at the same time,I want him to divorce and come to me

Guest yuiivip

CNBlue Jonghyun, Gong Seung Yeon is involved in the latest We Got Married Episode 274. Watch it here - http://runningmanengsub.com/got-married-episode-274-english-sub-preview/

Just sharing =D

My browser shows virus detected site ... u sure it works?

​I've clicked on that before too, when it was posted a while back ... i don't think it's a real link ... 

It's just preview from last week.....:tears:

CGgcTTxUkAApFI0.jpg

[포토]공승연 ‘친동생은 식스틴 정연, 우월한 유전자!’ (풍문으로 들었소)

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20150602010001734 

CGgcgjbU8AAE4zD.jpg

[포토]공승연 ‘SM 외모짱의 우월한 미모’ (풍문으로 들었소) .

asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20150602010001733 

CGgepmZUAAI6J8v.jpg

[포토]공승연 ‘23살 상큼 꽃미모’ (풍문으로 들었소) .

asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20150602010001735 

Archived