[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*** Off Topic ***

JYP's Ep 4 of Sixteen is out on kshowonline.com if anyone is interested tin at least getting to see SY's sister today...

​thank's anyway soul reader...also u can see CRIME SCENES EP 8 kang min hyuk also there and hani.. they flirting each other . i think its so cute. sorry off the topic.

*** Off Topic ***

JYP's Ep 4 of Sixteen is out on kshowonline.com if anyone is interested tin at least getting to see SY's sister today...

​thank's anyway soul reader...also u can see CRIME SCENES EP 8 kang min hyuk also there and hani.. they flirting each other . i think its so cute. sorry off the topic.

​Really? Where can you stream it? I definately need to find something to watch till next week's episode. :lol:

Guest yuiivip

Damn those baseball players!! Why don't they just end the game quickly and leave!!:angry: Because of them I can't see my BR couple....:tears:

Right now, I feel like buring down MBC but if I do it,....not just a week, may be I won't see them forever 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。that's why I'm holding back

Guest panda101sf

Seriously i need something to feed my hunger toward this couple..anyone has a link for jongyeon fanfic?? Anyone pls..

​Not sure if you are still interested but I started one. You can view the first chapter through this link. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Guest mihoxD

Im seriously pissed off right now :angry::tears::( Saturday I'm kinda tired because I have to update news, pics of Jongyeon's new episode, and also have to translate some part to my mother language for my FB Fanpage. But of course I'm happy and excited doing that...
Now what??? This is sooo nooottt the type of mental breakdown i was expecting for this week... :tears:

11391303_1438745033111580_87792066909258

CR*P!!....What the...MBC????? 

I waited patiently since morning . They should have told u from the beginning, so we can do something else to ease our feeling. ouh...!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling betrayed they did it at last minute. 

tumblr_nfwlqxsnAW1rdhesho1_500.gif

I'm on my way to MBC, anyone wants to join? :angry:

large.gif

cr.to owner

Seriously i need something to feed my hunger toward this couple..anyone has a link for jongyeon fanfic?? Anyone pls..

​Not sure if you are still interested but I started one. You can view the first chapter through this link. Hope you enjoy it. :)

​Please do continue...waiting for the next chp? ^__^ 

Guest panda101sf

​Please do continue...waiting for the next chp? ^__^ 

​I sure will, @kazu-id! :D And thanks for reading it! At the current state of my emotion (totally pissed off with the cancellation :angry:), I might be able to post the next chapter a bit later. Perhaps, tomorrow? When I'm a bit calmer and do not have thoughts of raising hell at the MBC building. 

I don't know what to do with myself. I seriously need my weekly BE couple crack!

*sigh*

Slightly off topic. I watched the raw for Orange Marmalade and is quite impressed with JH's acting. He has improved A LOT since A Gentleman's Dignity. I think one really good trait about JH is, he has a all or nothing mentality.You can see from his music, he practice hard to get to his level. Similarly, once he decided to really go for acting, he made sure he took acting lessons. With SY, we can all see how he is giving his best to nurture their relationship. Even though he is crazy busy or even sick, he personally went out to make sure he got things done for SY.

Let's hope MBC release some more clips that was not shown before. At least that will keep us fans happy until next week!

Archived