[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ohhotdeym

Sorry for these message but I would really just like to express my feelings.

I am a typical working girl who hides in her closet her addiction to Kpop, Kdrama and Kvariety. Two of those are CNBLUE and WGM.

I have streamed and watched previous episodes/couple of WGM for entertainment but have never shipped anybody. Watching WGM was something that will make me feel happy and giddy during my spare time. That was until the GongLee/JongYeon/BE couple came. They made me feel attached to their growing relationship. Watching them was no longer enough for me.

I started looking for ways I can share my thoughts and feelings about them and found the Soompi forum thread. Here, I found people with interests common to mine. Soon, I also joined Line group and got to know people better.

The longer our couple’s stint is, the more attached I am to their relationship and to the people who loves them. The more I get connected to these different people from different sides of the world, the more invested I am. To be quite honest, the more happy and excited I feel every day. And it has become a teasing matter with officemates that I looked like a woman in love (probably?)

I woke up realizing that a great big portion of my time and, generally, my life, is now spent not only for the GongLee/JongYeon/BE couple but also to the people who, like I, appreciates them and their connection. The moments when we share our thoughts and our feelings for these couple have become my sanctuary and my energizer (JH is that you?).

Out of all these rants, I realized one thing. This couple, unknowingly, has not only reminded us of what it is to be in love, or what it is like to slowly change because of our need to satisfy the people important to us. But more importantly, they have unknowingly become the instruments that led me to get to know amazing, talented people that I hope to be “in a relationship with” longer than the WGM stint of our couple.

So, to our couple, and though they may never get to read this, I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. LOVE, INSPIRATION AND GREAT FRIENDS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

​Can soompi please have a LOVE button? Every word, I 100% agree with you!! We are all happy shippers because of BE. I wish they know they inspire us to love and how much love they're getting from us :):wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ayvah

Aigoo brownies are mushy today! Virtual hugs to everyone! I think this has to do with the other couple saying goodbye…. waaahh I hate goodbyes!

This forum is my happy place too and I hope that this is the same for everyone. Brownies are very generous with their insights and it’s always a joy virtually talking to all of you. I hope that we can welcome all insights and posts, whether favorable to our couple or not, as long as presented in a respectful manner. As part of this community, I have known many people who feel the same way as I do, who love our couple as much as I do. I even learned to care for those who are confused or in doubt. I think they are the ones who need more of our attention and care. It’s part of human nature to have doubts and worries and it’s not healthy to disregard even these negative feelings. We don’t really want ourselves to be completely drowned in delulu ocean or get lost in the delulu universe, right? We might not be able to go back hahahaha! And besides, I have so much faith in our couple. They’ve earned it and they deserved our trust and seriously, they are the most honest to goodness couple I have ever watched. Hahaha seems like I am already drowning!

If a time will ever come that I doubt our couple, please brownies bear with me (I don’t really see this happening to be honest). I always believe that the best way to approach negative thoughts is really to talk it out with fellow brownies. Who would be there for each other but us? Well, I have my hubby to talk to but I think it would be too much for him to bear lol!

We don’t know what will happen in the future and we don’t really know everything about our couple, so whatever happens in the future, we have to be there for each other. This forum is not just about our couple, this is also a support group for all brownies out there. This is a place we can always go to, either happily or sadly, as a family. And as a family, we should not turn any brownie away, whether half-baked or burned brownie. We should trust each other. And we should take care of each other. Our mantra: NO BROWNIE LEFT BEHIND.

Guest panda101sf

@panda101sf so true

After watching them, I felt like falling in love too, with great smile on my face ... whenever I think of their scenes... 

The couple indeed shown to the audience that a relationship need time to develop, support one another, give confident to other party, praise her/him more, do the things he/she likes, take advice from one another, some rubbing/ hugging to show your love  .... etc etc

They are really a role model to all couple T.T and ... I treat my hubby better now. kekeke ...

I couldn’t agree more. To me, they are the ideal couple. It has been pointed countless of times in the forum how they have shown that “love” for each other. As such, we have been spoiled fans,not everyone gets to enjoy those kinds of moments for their ships.

As such, I’d like to stress that in the moment, I am fully enjoying all these fluttering feelings they are sharing for us. And while I enjoy these feelings, I am looking forward for their future.

Let’s just keep spreading love (your hubby sure is lucky you are a BE shipper.. kkkk).

Guest panda101sf

​Can soompi please have a LOVE button? Every word, I 100% agree with you!! We are all happy shippers because of BE. I wish they know they inspire us to love and how much love they're getting from us :):wub:

​Would it be too much to say that respect begets respect as LOVE begets LOVE?

Now, we know why we have too much love. Because our couple is overflowing with it. :wub:

So no WGM filming today, that's ok coz both of them are busy with their respective jobs. At least we know and I personally respect their hard work just to please their fans. Tomorrow OM will air and WGM preview too will be out... I hope to see many surprises from the preview again ... till then happy spazzing everyone

So no WGM filming today, that's ok coz both of them are busy with their respective jobs. At least we know and I personally respect their hard work just to please their fans. Tomorrow OM will air and WGM preview too will be out... I hope to see many surprises from the preview again ... till then happy spazzing everyone

​they fiming next week ( June 4 ) celebrating 100days Anniversary early~ 

Guest ohhotdeym

Aigoo brownies are mushy today! Virtual hugs to everyone! I think this has to do with the other couple saying goodbye…. waaahh I hate goodbyes!

This forum is my happy place too and I hope that this is the same for everyone. Brownies are very generous with their insights and it’s always a joy virtually talking to all of you. I hope that we can welcome all insights and posts, whether favorable to our couple or not, as long as presented in a respectful manner. As part of this community, I have known many people who feel the same way as I do, who love our couple as much as I do. I even learned to care for those who are confused or in doubt. I think they are the ones who need more of our attention and care. It’s part of human nature to have doubts and worries and it’s not healthy to disregard even these negative feelings. We don’t really want ourselves to be completely drowned in delulu ocean or get lost in the delulu universe, right? We might not be able to go back hahahaha! And besides, I have so much faith in our couple. They’ve earned it and they deserved our trust and seriously, they are the most honest to goodness couple I have ever watched. Hahaha seems like I am already drowning!

If a time will ever come that I doubt our couple, please brownies bear with me (I don’t really see this happening to be honest). I always believe that the best way to approach negative thoughts is really to talk it out with fellow brownies. Who would be there for each other but us? Well, I have my hubby to talk to but I think it would be too much for him to bear lol!

We don’t know what will happen in the future and we don’t really know everything about our couple, so whatever happens in the future, we have to be there for each other. This forum is not just about our couple, this is also a support group for all brownies out there. This is a place we can always go to, either happily or sadly, as a family. And as a family, we should not turn any brownie away, whether half-baked or burned brownie. We should trust each other. And we should take care of each other. Our mantra: NO BROWNIE LEFT BEHIND.

yayyy to your post!! happy brownies won't turn their backs on each other. doubts can never be avoided, but what are brownies here for? we just have to remind them the happiness and love that we feel while watching our couple. and yes, you're not the only one! i also have a lot of faith in our couple :) whether they end up dating or not, I know that their feelings for each other in the show is REAL :D 

Guest happybrownie

​That's early! Is it because of forgetful hubby, JH that 100 days anniversary needs to be celebrated early? Lol! I am wondering what they will do for each other? Any guesses?

Guest ohhotdeym

​I've read about this in DC too :) Hopefully we get some BTS photos on that day :D

If anybody wants to update their tumbler-blog- about SY's info ... Here's her additional info, she graduated from SUDO GIRL HIGH SCHOOL. If someone argued about her high school years with male students... just a reminder that she had been a trainee with SM at the age of 13.  So, she do meet male trainees who trained with her during those times, and most of them are teenagers and still attended high schools

Guest 2113pal

Hi this post is kind of random but I just to say my appreciation to this community which actually expounded to a chat group, bloggers and later on it's own subbing group. I may not appear to be a very great shipper having always missing out not unlike most of you but it's truly a great pleasure that there's this kind of avenue wherein everyone can find each other having the same interest and liking to our couple. I know it's hard when we're already so into something and go to extreme lengths that we forget what really matters in all this - is the happiness of just plainly seeing our couple. So let's take it easy. Then spazz again.

Guest callmejandoe

Any kind Brownie souls who don't mind translating her IG convo with the photographer? It looks like a fun convo aha and I feel like we'll be able to get to know her better through her interactions with others :) Thanks in advance!!

Guest finpeo92

Check this post pls, read comments, a chinese fan asked him to tell her that she is pretty and fans love her, he agreed. i think we should leave more comments at his IG and ask him to tell her there are many fans supporting her and JongHyun keke

Archived