[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Please do. Thank you so much in advance! :) 

​Yesss pls do so. Many of us can't watch it.

Yay! Thank you so much!

me too..can’t play via mobile..please kindly copy it...thanks in advance..really appreciate it...

​Yes please? TIA. Super Thank you. 

Here's a clean copy, plays smoothly :)

Edit: Added subtitles from @isocode & @vreiya, use CC :)

If @swarley242 and @chagushu, or other BEST members, want to take a crack at translating, here's the original MP4 file: http://bit.ly/1eu6xyo 

Guest Hickk

Thanks  to  everyone  for  the  videos.

Looks  like  they  did  a little  fist  bump at  the  end  there. Was  this  the  start  of  that  fist bump at  the  baseball game, or  they've done  it  before but WGM didn't  show us? Didn't look  like their first time...argggh!

Guest orchidbee02

So cute how SY insisted on feeding him the cake. She was like "wait..." then protested cutely when JH started picking up his fork. ^_^

on that un-aired video clip, JH seems speaking in Busan dialect/ slang... which he will not speak that way in normal WGM shooting. Does that mean he is more comfortable and talk casually to SY??? ^^

​They both look really tired, but happy! Her eyes were so much different because of the make up and but also how tired she was....almost cutely sleepy. They were relaxed and seemed to not be aware of the camera's. After doing it all day the WGM camera's were more comfortable than the photo shoot I'd imagine ...almost like a heart to heart like they didn't really care anymore (in a good way). GREAT FIND!!!!! 

Guest vreiya

lo and behold, @isocode has graced us again with his translation for the unaired scene :w00t:

JH :"You've done well"
JH :"aigo, you're eating well"
SY :"wait"
SY :"Oh that's delicious"
JH: "that's delicious"
SY :"really delicious"
JH :"You're tired right?"
SY :"Shooting it together with oppa, so i'm okay"
SY :"like 'what's this?' 'What i'm doing?' shooting it like that"
SY :"it's a pity"
JH (cant really hear what's the first sentence)
JH :"You just need to practise"
JH :"i was surprised that you did well on your first time"
SY :"Me?"
JH :"When I had my first, i was totally.....(unclear)"
SY :" Me too didn't realise that i was depending on oppa, I was depending on oppa alot, if oppa wasn't there i can't shoot it, really"
S Y :"you didn't erase it yet!"
JH :"I'm not gonna erase it, until we meet next time"
SY :"I'll do it again next time"
JH :" can't you do it now?"
JH :" it's already wearing off (? not sure about this as well, too soft)"

JH: "Im not gonna erase it, until we meet next time"
SY: "I'll do it again next time"
JH: " cant you do it now?"
JH: " its already wearing off(? not sure about this as well, too soft)"

Thank for sharing!​

JH is such a flirt :P "Can't you do it now?"

Love SY's reaction... *sigh* Oppa, what am I going to do with you...:wub:

XgDXTk0l.jpg

KYlxPg8l.jpg

When Yong Hwa was in WGM, Jong Hyun was invited to the studio, Next thing happened, he joined the program. When Jong Hyun is doing WGM, Min Hyuk was at the studio. I hope he will be the next husband, and then Jung Shin will be the last one to get married :w00t:

When Yong Hwa was in WGM, Jong Hyun was invited to the studio, Next thing happened, he joined the program. When Jong Hyun is doing WGM, Min Hyuk was at the studio. I hope he will be the next husband, and then Jung Shin will be the last one to get married :w00t:

Why do I want Jungshin to be married first? Is it because of the memes that everyone has a ship already except him? 

@Hyunyeon a big thank you for sharing the.unaired scene.. although i can't understand what they are saying but everytime i watch those i can't help it but have a big smile on my face.. such a lovely couple..

i hope our very own B.E.S.T team will sub them.. i want to thank them in advance if they do

​It's already subbed in the previous page.

Finally I've been able to finish this and share it w/ all Brownies. Phew! It's really been a hard week editing this one 'cause the song keeps bugging me all day and all night.I can't get enough sleep thinking on how should I do this MV. And worst the MV didn't stop bugging me until I finished it. hahaha! well anyway I've already finished it. I really have this song in my mind the day I saw that sexy and sweet photoshoot. I just hope you'll enjoy this one.

@daredevil201 thank's for recommending the 2nd song to me. I really really want to find a song that fits the scene where JongHyun is always touching SY hair and that song nailed it...I didn't have a hard time doing the bonus part because of that song...thank you so much!!! I really don't take suggestion but I let it slide for once since the song is so brilliant...

anyway this is my contribution for JongYeon's 100th day...hope you'll like it!!!cute-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif

Song: kiss me - ed sheeran

bonus song: until then - side a 

Pls. choose 720p for better quality..thank you!!!

Guest vreiya

Why do I want Jungshin to be married first? Is it because of the memes that everyone has a ship already except him? 

​lol totally agree with this XD

Jungshin is always with his dog XD

​It's already subbed in the previous page.

​Thanks for the translations!!

Added your work into the Youtube video (CC):

​lol totally agree with this XD

Jungshin is always with his dog XD

Hahahaha. Trueee. Before, its always JH and his guitar. And I'm really glad JH has found bear SY. I'm kinda hoping JS will finally have someone. As for MH, he has so many ships already. Lolsss

Archived