[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest nobiprincess

OMG can someone also make a gif of SY's worried faces? Especially the ones when she discovered that JH got an eye accident? Looks so sincere to me. Love this girl so muuuch. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CNBLUE Lee Jonghyun Fluttering India Featured inSytle Magazine 2015 May Issue, “Boys to Men”

May 26, 2015 by tara lee

CF7fK0tUgAA1gVB.jpg

BOYS TO MEN

Variety Show (Exciting India) five man whose came back from an unknown country has gathered down and aims to dress up. Did they obtained some kind of energy because they had steady maturity more than before?

PHOTOGRAPHED BY : KYUNGHO KIM

This is not about a girl

In this hotel room there is common thing that could be found within the people gathered here. Not long ago they came back from India, they are all Man-Idol, and all of them are close to Super Junior Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun and INFINITE Sunggyu, CNBLUE Jonghyun, Shinee Minho and EXO Suho together for KBS variety show <Exciting India> get a note and pen instead of mike to make special K-POP tracking cover of in India. Not long ago they gathered again and busy sharing their unrealistic memories in India. Started from ‘Ambassador’s Toilet’ till dancing and singing to Bollywood movies. “We have became Beer Friends in India.” This team didn’t need any team work and that good to see, said Sunggyu. In 6th episode, members tried recruiting woman member but Suho just shook his head over and over again. “No, as man we have loyalty to put first but woman can’t”.

CNBLUE JONGHYUN To Jonghyun however we think of it, memory of toilet lingered the most. “In Ambassador’s toilet, he personally put the fuser down away.” And one more thing. “People of India enjoyed scenery in their 30s.” It is strange country but, I got to enjoy with members and had a good time there. It’s not easy to say but, in <Exciting India> teaser trailer in the midst of people sleeping, they had their hair dried but they keep on nodded their heads. Their faces showed an unfair looking expression. “I am like that because I am always the last to shower. (laugh) Compilation of evil!” Slowly they’ve becoming a good accompany for holiday I don’t know for sure but, and this year’s holiday plan if it execute as planned they’ve becoming a good one for sure. “January this year, I planned of crossing Siberia on a train during early days for a week. I brought my guitar along and thinking of making songs but I couldn’t go because of the schedule. I promised that I should go within this year. It’s really hard to see back and forth because of the dentition. I am thinking that if I go there I would’ve have time to think. “Rather than thinking about validity time of an idol I’d prefer to think of now and have fun with it and during holiday what kind of thought will I have to think of? Angelina Jolie ever said this kind of words. ‘I have to per-use my famous life.’ In fact I had lots of contradiction within myself. So I put effort on being good person. “Dream of being Eric Clapton, I want to became a cool grandpa like David Coverdale. I think I could be doing well for a long time by looking at their faces.

instyle_2015_5-2.jpg?w=531&h=357&crop=1

instyle_2015_5-3.jpg?w=297&h=400&crop=1

Gorgeous actress at Baeksang Art Awards 2015

CF7nnEBUoAAyJ1F.jpg

CF7dzFxUIAAsefL.jpg

CF7fui2UsAASOfB.jpg

So Park Shinhye, Yonghwa's girlfriend in Hearstring, Krystal Jung,  Minhyuk's girlfriend in The Heirs and Seolhyun, Jungshin's girlfriend in My Daughter Seoyoung was there..

Pray and hope next year we will see our gorgeous Seungyeun, Jonghyun's wife was there too... 

Gorgeous actress at Baeksang Art Awards 2015

So Park Shinhye, Yonghwa's girlfriend in Hearstring, Krystal Jung,  Minhyuk's girlfriend in The Heirs and Seolhyun, Jungshin's girlfriend in My Daughter Seoyoung was there..

Pray and hope next year we will see our gorgeous Seungyeun, Jonghyun's wife was there too... 

​I am looking forward year end 2015 MBC Entertainment Awards ^^

GtpvFHs.png

Looks like the original keychain was a rabbit (or some sort of animal with pointy ears) and the one JH has in his busan bag is a bear.

But props to JH to get a similar one (or whoever got the new keychain) and also the fact that now has a bear (SY) seems more meaningful :D

Guest rainmoon

re watching the photo shoot portion and I always get so nervous for SY ... since this is her first photo shoot and all.

You can totally see it in her eyes too ... sweet girl ...:wub:

This is something to boost SY's career... she can proudly say that she is a part of a award winning drama Heard It To The Grapevine. This drama just won the Best TV Drama in Baeksang Award 2015

4 more episodes to go and I sincerely hope we will see her more in dramas, CF's and other projects. A great year indeed for JongYeon....yeayy!!

Guest Hickk

This is something to boost SY's career... she can proudly say that she is a part of a award winning drama Heard It To The Grapevine. This drama just won the Best TV Drama in Baeksang Award 2015

4 more episodes to go and I sincerely hope we will see her more in dramas, CF's and other projects. A great year indeed for JongYeon....yeayy!!

​Wow that's great news. (But... 4 more episodes yet it can win awards before it's done???)

@Hickk as long as the drama starts this year ... I don't know how it is done as far as judging... but they truly deserved the win. No matter how big or small  SY character in that drama.. we still look at the big picture, good storyline, good cast and good directing... truly a team work to gain that recognition ... yup! I'm happy

Guest Hickk

Ohhh I see. Thx. 

Off topic: THis is good news for Lee Joon too, who is one of the leads, who is arguably Yonghwa's closest celeb friend, who is SY's brother-in-law, LOL.

Guest rainmoon

It has been recently revealed that singer Eric Nam will be featured in a unique way for an upcoming episode of 'We Got Married' along with his special actress-model friend, Chloe Moretz, who visited Korea last week.

Eric Nam serves as a panelist on the program but it appears he will expand his role for an upcoming episode. According to the reports, Eric Nam and Chloe Moretz joined the Yewon and Henry couple for a double date in Myeongdong. The adorable singer himself uploaded several selfies with Chloe Moretz on his personal Instagram with "wgm," hinting that the two will be appearing on a future 'We Got Married' episode. This was later confirmed by a 'We Got Married' producer.

Taken from AllKpop

Guest rainmoon

Ohhh I see. Thx. 

Off topic: THis is good news for Lee Joon too, who is one of the leads, who is arguably Yonghwa's closest celeb friend, who is SY's brother-in-law, LOL.

​LOL ... I thought of that connection as well ... 

I always found it strange that Brownies, a while back, said something like SY changed outfits during the 1st date with JH & then Henry.  I never thought that so I went back a rewatched the 2nd episode to confirm and, yes, no SY never changed outfits during the first meeting between dates or going to the Aquarium.  If you look at aroung 1:55 mark when JH & her pinkie promise/stamp to pick each other you can see the white dress with the black stitch embroidery on her sleeve sticking out of her powder baby blue jacket.  She kept her jacket on the entire time she was on her date with JH and then took it off to eat at the restaurant with Henry.  The white dress she was wearing the entire time on that date.  It's just that at the end, at the Aquarium, after having had the date with Henry, she didn't put back on her jacket.

Maybe I'm confused and someone meant another episode or time where SY was wearing one thing and then in the next segment was wearing another outfit...  but for sure it wasn't during their first meeting.  

Archived