[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hi Everyone,

I couldn't resist anymore! :rolleyes:

I was a lurker since page one, I stumbled into this forum on the day I learned about SY's birthday greeting over the radio for her "husband" and was frantically looking for the audio.

First off, I became a fan of WGM because of my bias, Victoria,  I enjoyed her time in the program with Nichkhun and also a fan of Yongseo, but I am actually more a Khuntorian (albeit a silent one, at 33 you really make an effort to hide your guilty pleasures) that I just recently posted three fanfics on Asian Fanfics.com that was well received even for a newbie author like me. (I didn't know that I have the ability to ship this hard after all these years!):D

Now back to our BE couple, they are just the cutest! I will no longer go on about them because we obviously think that they are wonderful and I am in agreement with all of you about how weirdly (meaning unusually effective) they have affected our sanity.

I just want all of you to know that i am grateful that I found this forum and imagine my delight to find that I was not the only one losing my mind over this two lovely creatures. :D

Thank you for all the post and the updates, the gifs and the translations and many many more, you have all made my life easier since their first episode came out. It was no joke, I thought I was really losing my mind over the feels i was getting! Again, thank you!

Now for this episode, I just want to add (since I faithfully read everything first, from page 1 to 560, talk about persistence!)

on that part where JY was giving her a massage on their break for the photo shoot, SY lets out a cute little purr, she made this low sound down her throat before she leaned back, i went crazy over that!:crazy:

That is all for now, since i finally finished backtracking (took me a week just so you know) I will try my best to contribute to this lovely community.

Thanks again!

Welcome and Enjoy! Its nice to see a fellow Victorian here. She's like my ultimate girl bias and Seungyeon is now up there with her. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​JH did mention in his Ceci interview that everyone teased him everyday that made him really difficult. Even his CNBLUE members did that too, lol.

​If you watch the Guerilla Date interview of Orange Marmalade press con, even Seolhyun teased JH that he has already got married and then JH seems a bit frustrated and said if you are jealous you can go ahead and try to get married. ^^

Guest CanadianFan09

Welcome and Enjoy! Its nice to see a fellow Victorian here. She's like my ultimate girl bias and Seungyeon is now up there with her. 

​Thanks for the welcome, and you are right, Seung Yeon is also up there with Victoria in my heart. I didn't know anything about her until the very first episode and now here I am, already fiercely protective of her. :)

I just watched the ep 273..thanks to all the subbers!

I remember when they were wearing the school uniform, if im not mistaken JH said that he has a lot of things to asked to SY but he forgot it all... i'm wondering what could that be??what is it?spit it out JH!!!, who knows we can help you..(as if he can read this..:D:w00t:)

@pre can't i hv it?? These two gifs are my favorite so far... Please lemme save it in phone.. *begging with puppy eyes*

Do take and share! All the GIFs I make are for the community :)

Without all of you, I'd have no one to spazz with!

69317_o.gif

Guest lara428

First of all i would like to thank of course B.E.S.T for always being there to subb for us! You really are the best!!❤️❤️❤️ 

Also thank you for all your post, ideas and opinions of our couple it makes my heart beat fast. As i read them ❤️❤️ ❤️ Really thank you ❤️Im just so speechless with the LOVE,CARE and RESPECT for each other

@reccarochu i don't think is the same keychan,if you look well,this one is bear shape,and i don't think jh will find easily his keychan in a jeju island,unless some good soul find it and give it to him again,but the chance are really low...anyway this is not "that" keychan

Wait~ so JH found his couple keychain ?? is it the same keychain or no? 

I'm afraid that bear's a different one...​

KbacWoB.jpg

Hmm, that red/crimson/maroon phone case looks a bit different from his "SY" case?

lb4zh0T.jpg

I'm afraid that bear's a different one...​

Hmm, that red/crimson/maroon phone case looks a bit different from his "SY" case?

​I think it's the same design of keychain, well ... this kind of keychain is easy to find >.< you can buy it in Taobao

SY sticker at the bottom of phone case... Actually when SY wanna put sticker on his phone case, I was like ... serious? bcox his phone case like his wallet n i believe it's not cheap :P

correct me if I am wrong ^^

​I think it's the same design of keychain, well ... this kind of keychain is easy to find >.< you can buy it in Taobao

SY sticker at the bottom of phone case... Actually when SY wanna put sticker on his phone case, I was like ... serious? bcox his phone case like his wallet n i believe it's not cheap :P

correct me if I am wrong ^^

​But I got one thing that I am curious of ... since he is not driving his own car, why that his own car key appear to be in that 'crew' car? He got the habit of putting everything into his 'crocodile leather bag' and is normally holding by his manager, so i believe his own car key will be remain in his bag... hmm, just anybody can help to answer this? ^^

Guest erin21

after watching the latest episode for the nth time, i noticed that JH's eyes always wonder in SY legs, and i think he is always trying to control himself not to dwell on it for too long, but i think he is having a hard time doing that:w00t:, thats why he asked SY not to wear short pants way back in Japan, and  in this episode to lower her skirt.  I have this feeling that he requested that to SY for him not to get toooooo distracted, and his eyes can concentrate on SY face. 

JH is a real man! I salute to his mind controlling thing, though im looking forward to the day of his mind control limit! You all know what i mean, right?! Im so excite see that soon. and im too curious how SY will react to that!. :blink::w00t::wub::w00t::phew:

after watching the latest episode for the nth time, i noticed that JH's eyes always wonder in SY legs, and i think he is always trying to control himself not to dwell on it for too long, but i think he is having a hard time doing that:w00t:, thats why he asked SY not to wear short pants way back in Japan, and  in this episode to lower her skirt.  I have this feeling that he requested that to SY for him not to get toooooo distracted, and his eyes can concentrate on SY face. 

JH is a real man! I salute to his mind controlling thing, though im looking forward to the day of his mind control limit! You all know what i mean, right?! Im so excite see that soon. and im too curious how SY will react to that!. :blink::w00t::wub::w00t::phew:

Busan date SY also wearing short skirt... :D

Guest ranabellevelasco79

So cute this new couple from WGM....what I saying is that...watching them makes me feel so oo young at heart:lol::D:P

Archived