[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

​yeah, loved this scene also. It was not included in the gif but I inserted a new gif here. You would notice that SY was so aware of the 2 staff members seated in the room, she side-glanced at them mindful of  the 2 staff that were in the same room where they're at lovey-dovey. She side-glanced at them but she didn't stop JH massaging her and even leaned on him. I dunno if the 2 staff members voluntarily gave them their alone-time or somebody told them to move out. wehehehe

The best part for me is JH's smile! You can clearly see that he likes it too much. Even the MC was tickled when he saw JH's smile. And the way he looks at SY while she is leaning on him. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest callmejandoe

​I'm also wondering if he can wear that ring on both is middle and ring finger. If I remember correctly he had it on the middle finger for his concert and the ring finger for the show...but he switched it out from the old ring he used to wear but just changes fingers??? Someone stealthy spy like care to help? :D 

​I actually think that any pictures of him wearing his ring on his middle finger is a different ring... even the one in a photo that was pointed out earlier in this thread (can't remember which page sorry, this forum moves so fast!!). This particular ring looks similar but it has a black line and not green, which was what we all noticed with their couple rings. I've noticed this black ring in his older photos and featuring too, the last being -if I'm not mistaken - in Fluttering India. So not to crush anyone's hearts, but I think as of yet, it's unconfirmed if he actually wears the couple ring outside of WGM filming...

​I actually think that any pictures of him wearing his ring on his middle finger is a different ring... even the one in a photo that was pointed out earlier in this thread (can't remember which page sorry, this forum moves so fast!!). This particular ring looks similar but it has a black line and not green, which was what we all noticed with their couple rings. I've noticed this black ring in his older photos and featuring too, the last being -if I'm not mistaken - in Fluttering India. So not to crush anyone's hearts, but I think as of yet, it's unconfirmed if he actually wears the couple ring outside of WGM filming...

​still it is ok, we still can see bracelet and cellphone case with "SY" on it...outside WGM :D someday will be ring because we must wondering when they get the ring :D

Guest happybrownie

just being curious, when would MBC engage all current couples in a game to win some sort of a prize?  They did it several times with the other couples, with the recent ones Hong Jin Young/Nam Goong Min and Yura/HongJonghyun couples. Wouldn't that be nice, fun and sweet, especially if they would include paper kiss game or peppero game? Based on JH's guestings on running man, he is such a competitive guy, and our SY have also shown her competitive side winning the Beer Drinking contest, would love to see them compete in a Peppero game. :w00t::wub::w00t:

Anyone agree? 

Forgive me fellow Brownies, you must understand it is during these times, midweek, while waiting for Saturdays, our minds are wandering about thinking random stuffs. But I'm really dead serious to see our couple play Peppero Game

Lol, I already felt 20 minutes of this couple alone is already too short!!!! For this reason alone, I prefer not to see becouple in competition with other couples. I like their interaction with each other a lot without much direction esp their interactions in the car!!!! If JH wants a kiss, I am sure he is working on it. JH is very consistent as a guy in getting what he wants and he knows what he wants (he even acknowledged that it would be stupid to let the hugging opportunity passed by). Eg., cornering SY in the dark makes us wonder if they did or not? In the next episode, it would be his 5th or 6th attempt in cornering her if we considered the cornering he did in the tram. Lol, maybe that's why in the last preview the zoo date was called temptation of the wolf!

Do you guys remember when SY first did this on their first night in Japan ... the MCs felt all awkward and the atmosphere in the room was just so .... Aaahhh.. JH even wanted to turn off the cameras lol ... just thought of this and how far JH and SY have come ... love love love :wub:

​I really do see a bit of jealousy in Choa's reaction to SY leaning on JH while he massages her back.  The way she stared was more like a glare. hahahaha.....

​I really do see a bit of jealousy in Choa's reaction to SY leaning on JH while he massages her back.  The way she stared was more like a glare. hahahaha.....

​She said jealous several times :D I think... wondering when FNC gathering... everyone must teasing JH :D

​She said jealous several times :D I think... wondering when FNC gathering... everyone must teasing JH :D

​JH did mention in his Ceci interview that everyone teased him everyday that made him really difficult. Even his CNBLUE members did that too, lol.

Teasing him is all they can do.

Could you imagine, if you are a girl, being with FNC as a idol, trainee, co-worker, or otherwise; having a crush on Jong Hyun for years; getting the cold stare; then him every once in a while smiling at something you said or did that got you thinking, "Ahhh... Look!...  We're getting closer... I'm so happy...."  Then watch an episode of him with Seung Yeon on WGM.  LMFAO!  It's got to be absolutely heart wrenching and the only thought you could come away with after experiencing this is, "I am SO out of his league."  bwahahahaha.....

Guest rainmoon

I think Chao looked more in awe than glaring ... and look at JH face when the 2 staff members leave, he too did a side glance lol 

massage1_zpszb7b9qxj.gif

​JH did mention in his Ceci interview that everyone teased him everyday that made him really difficult. Even his CNBLUE members did that too, lol.

​thats why SY must go to haunted room :D for punishment lol

I think Chao looked more in awe than glaring ... and look at JH face when the 2 staff members leave, he too did a side glance lol 

​Yes, even under this situation, they are somewhat aware of their surroundings but I think both of them enjoy each other so much that they're in the IDGAF stage of skinship.  As for Choa, I'd say the 1st two seconds she's in "awe", then I see her mouth hard towards the end, and I firmly believe, that had they not cut to the new MC dude you'd say that this fixed stare is actually a glare.  The glare comes when JH doesn't pull away but actually smiles as he looks down at her much like he did when they were in Japan that got everyone in such an uproar.

The interaction is so natural as to make them 100% real.  Here they are relaxing, chatting, giving comfort, bts in the make-up room between shoots like a "idol" or "actor/actress" couple doing a "couple spread" would act...  The interaction reminds me of Eugene and Ki Taeyoung in Couple Diary.  Watch the first 10 minutes of this and you'll see the vibe I mean.  JH & SY act EXACTLY liked this "married" couple already in the way they talk and are physical with each other during the photo shoot.  ...another interesting thing is, I'm not sure who commented it here, but I agree, SY could do a "cooking show" as beautiful as she looked.  She looked like she walked right out of Better Homes & Garden magazine.  What's interesting about that is this "Couple Diary" with Eugene & Ki Taeyoung they travel overseas to do "coffee tasting"....  and, again, the vibe is just so similar to JH & SY.  So fresh, and happy, and natural...   ..and btw, Ki Taeyoung, although extremely affectionate with his wife, refuses Eugene to show PDA whatsoever.  He likes to keep that "private"... somehow I find that JH would be very similar in personality as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub9x9igJzvw

[If you want to see the specific "couple" interaction I'm referring to go directly to 6:51 mark, then you'll see wiping off stuff from face [our couple; check]; face poking [our couple; check]; side hugging, back hugging, full hugging [our couple; check].  At 7:32, husband give wife shoulder massage bts filming [our couple; check]; holding hands [our couple; check] brushing hair from face [our couple; check]. ...I don't see much of anything that *real* married couples are doing during filming that our couple hasn't already done with ease as well... just saying...]

Teasing him is all they can do.

Could you imagine, if you are a girl, being with FNC as a idol, trainee, co-worker, or otherwise; having a crush on Jong Hyun for years; getting the cold stare; then him every once in a while smiling at something you said or did that got you thinking, "Ahhh... Look!...  We're getting closer... I'm so happy...."  Then watch an episode of him with Seung Yeon on WGM.  LMFAO!  It's got to be absolutely heart wrenching and the only thought you could come away with after experiencing this is, "I am SO out of his league."  bwahahahaha.....

OMO, just reading this made my heart wrenched like being stabbed by thousands knives. :w00t: ..the world is so cruel HAHAHAHAH :D

Guest rainmoon

@amatris LOVE Ki TaeYounng and Eugene :wub:.

I wished someone had sub the couple diary... Haha the way he got so jelly of that dude that was hitting on his wife ... gggaaahhh .. And even asked for a picture with her ... Lol

Guest CanadianFan09

Hi Everyone,

I couldn't resist anymore! :rolleyes:

I was a lurker since page one, I stumbled into this forum on the day I learned about SY's birthday greeting over the radio for her "husband" and was frantically looking for the audio.

First off, I became a fan of WGM because of my bias, Victoria,  I enjoyed her time in the program with Nichkhun and also a fan of Yongseo, but I am actually more a Khuntorian (albeit a silent one, at 33 you really make an effort to hide your guilty pleasures) that I just recently posted three fanfics on Asian Fanfics.com that was well received even for a newbie author like me. (I didn't know that I have the ability to ship this hard after all these years!):D

Now back to our BE couple, they are just the cutest! I will no longer go on about them because we obviously think that they are wonderful and I am in agreement with all of you about how weirdly (meaning unusually effective) they have affected our sanity.

I just want all of you to know that i am grateful that I found this forum and imagine my delight to find that I was not the only one losing my mind over this two lovely creatures. :D

Thank you for all the post and the updates, the gifs and the translations and many many more, you have all made my life easier since their first episode came out. It was no joke, I thought I was really losing my mind over the feels i was getting! Again, thank you!

Now for this episode, I just want to add (since I faithfully read everything first, from page 1 to 560, talk about persistence!)

on that part where JY was giving her a massage on their break for the photo shoot, SY lets out a cute little purr, she made this low sound down her throat before she leaned back, i went crazy over that!:crazy:

That is all for now, since i finally finished backtracking (took me a week just so you know) I will try my best to contribute to this lovely community.

Thanks again!

@amatris LOVE Ki TaeYounng and Eugene :wub:.

I wished someone had sub the couple diary... Haha the way he got so jelly of that dude that was hitting on his wife ... gggaaahhh .. And even asked for a picture with her ... Lol

​That's what I'm talking about...  I don't know why exactly but every time I watch our BECouple I think of this show with Eugene and Ki TaeYoung.  Jong Hyun so reminds me of TY, jealous, PDA, and affection + care towards his wife.  JH totally reminded my of this show.

Guest dewirama

Cannot...keep...hands...off... :)

jYtiWSA.gif

c8AeMKn.gif

@pre can't i hv it?? These two gifs are my favorite so far... Please lemme save it in phone.. *begging with puppy eyes*

@mjang is it u that discover the name B.E.S.T for brownies subbing team? I love that name, so many meaningful.. 

and for all of the brownies translator & subber team, i really really really love u sooooooo much.. As if i can help u with my poor koreans, i'll be ur extra.. ^^

Btw can't i ask for make a gif where seungyeon hit jonghyun in kiss scene with seungyeon hair was being tied? I noticed that her left kinda grab jonghyun's shirt in waist.. i really love that scene, too intimate for me.. Kamsahamnida~~

See ya brownies.. 

Guest rainmoon

​That's what I'm talking about...  I don't know why exactly but every time I watch our BECouple I think of this show with Eugene and Ki TaeYoung.  Jong Hyun so reminds me of TY, jealous, PDA, and affection + care towards his wife.  JH totally reminded my of this show.

I can totally see it now ... why didn't I see this before lol, just like Eugene and KTY... they met on set ... gggaaahhh and he is totally smitten with Eugene ... :wub:

Personally, I'm not into that peppero game... it gets over rated...and I just want our couple to have a different game in WGM...something to show their teamwork-trust-and at the same time enjoying each other company...  If peppero game supposed to make these two kiss...then it is just being forced... let them do it naturally without any game, without any direction... just kiss at the right moment when both are ready.

About SY's news coming from a wealthy family etc etc etc... they will remain as news... For me, I like to believe that SY comes from a loving home... she has a strong family bond with her parents and younger siblings. What her father described her as being a caring person, that was shown through out the whole time she's in WGM. JH also notice that about her, and that makes it even wonderful because her inner beauty really shines through. As an older person, I like to commend both SY's parents for bringing up their daughters really well...full of love, full of support, and above all making them who they are today.

Archived