[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerschnaps

@pre

i think sy get flustered easily and slightly moving away is her instinct to collect herself (mind you, she didn't flail like a drowning cat or showed strong aversion, her response is natural surprised act). she panicked from sudden momentarily act. she just felt relaxed the second tym since she already have an idea JH will go for it and this time JH just rest his arms on her shoulders, earning SY's trust. i think next time SY will be ready for it.

Guest milaiski

Its still uploading... Slow internet ...

​Thank you so much!! We all can't help but be giddy with JongYeon! :)

Okay kinda crazy idea but have you guys tried watching them when you have some alcohol in? Everything is GLORIFIED!!! I feel so fuzzy by just looking at the gifs @pre posted. You'll love them even more!!! Hahaha I feel like an alchy :w00t:

CFxagstUsAAZHdR.jpg

Cr: @ nindya0711 twitter

Guest gingerschnaps

​Thanks so much, but the links there are not working for me for some reason.  I do appreciate your response though :D

​Mine too in laptop, says folder's empty. good that i've downloaded earlier in mobile. but i wanted to watch it in bigger screen though.. i hope someone could offer solution

Guest b8l8

If you have any suggestions as to where we can upload the videos for easy sharing and viewing pls let us know. Any feedback on the translations [I saw one earlier... duly noted!], etc are also much appreciated. We will be releasing fully subbed videos with captions hopefully more sooner than later, so now would be a good time to let us know.

If there's anybody who would like to share their subbing skills [or interested to learn how] or could translate either from Korean or Chinese, we would love to have you on our team! Thanks again!

Guest milaiski

If you have any suggestions as to where we can upload the videos for easy sharing and viewing pls let us know. Any feedback on the translations [I saw one earlier... duly noted!], etc are also much appreciated. We will be releasing fully subbed videos with captions hopefully more sooner than later, so now would be a good time to let us know.

If there's anybody who would like to share their subbing skills [or interested to learn how] or could translate either from Korean or Chinese, we would love to have you on our team! Thanks again!

​Hi! You can try vimeo or dailymotion! :) you can even make the videos private then just share the link to the forum. :) Thanks!

Guest greenwriter

​Hi! You can try vimeo or dailymotion! :) you can even make the videos private then just share the link to the forum. :) Thanks!

​Well, you can post it on YT and make it private so only those with the link can watch it. I don't know if that's legal though. :D

​I was about to suggest this. Lolsss. Just make it private and disabled the comment. Also never mentioned the show on your title as it can easily be tracked and put the video down. Thank you again BEST! 

Guest zzzennnn

​I was about to suggest this. Lolsss. Just make it private and disabled the comment. Also never mentioned the show on your title as it can easily be tracked and put the video down. Thank you again BEST! 

Yes yes pretty please... :wub: i'd like to download all their episodes so i can spazz more on them offline.. lol! :D thank you BEST team!

​@b8l8 interested to be part of the translation team, kekekeke ...

Guest kshani

Open letter to BE COUPLE

Hi! How are you? I can see that you two are enjoying each other's company and so comfortable with each other. Looking back, it felt like it was just yesterday when I accidentally clicked on your video because I was looking for something to watch. The first time I saw you JH I was like "oh, such a hottie". Who will be the lucky girl you're going to be married? Then I met you SY, just like JH i fell inlove with you at first sight. Who wouldn't? haha you're the definition of classy, demure lady. You two are perfect pair. No doubt..  Remember the first time you met, it was so awkward and all. But in a matter of time you manage to be comfortable with each other. Sharing your likes and dislikes. And who can forget the classroom scene where you to promised to each other that you two should end up together as partner. And now, you're here. You already made a lot of memories and definitely make more. The Japan trip which made you two close, the train ride , the sharing of room for the first time, the tipsy Jh intense stare (its one of my fav lol) the awkward indoor and out spa? Or what ever you call it. Your amusement park date, the roller coaster, the ferris wheel and of course the haunted house, you're so wicked JH haha and my fav, the flower garden where we saw how sincere you are to each other (tho we all know that you're sincere in everything you do). Going back to korea, the airport scene, the jelousy scene, your first house tour, the singing scene, the meet the FIL, the photoshoot, the not so kiss, the baseball... and many more.  wooowww!! So many things already happened right, with all those times that you're making your way to each other's heart, you also manage to slip inside my heart, my life and no one can change that. One page of my book of life now belongs to the two of you. You're my daily dose of happiness. The more I get to know you the more I'm loving you both. I can see you now JH as a very consistent, gentleman, straight forward, sincere guy. And I see you SY as wonderful lady full of passion, courage, kindness. 

Episode 273 English subs

(Jong Hyun enters the house)

Eric: Oh he's here
male mc: Nervous nervous
Eric: Jonghyun will probably be very happy when he sees that
Misun: What has he prepared again?
SY: You are back
JH: This is a present
Misun: Omo omo what is that?
Misun: Ahh it's a guitar chord chart
SY: Ahhh
JH: Why? Are you cooking?
SY: Yes. Today is my first time making food
Misun: I like that a lot. Touching the hair like that
SY: Want to try?
JH: Sure
JH: I will put down my stuff first
Misun: What is that? Present?
SY: This is my first time cooking
JH: It is?
SY: My first time making a lunchbox
JH: Are you doing ok?
SY: No. It's tough
JH: Aigoo aigoo
SY: Want to try?
JH: Ah pretty
Misun: The way he strokes her hair
SY: Which one should I let you try?

Misun: If you treat a girl like you treat a little puppy,
Misun: Isn't that really nice?
Choa: I have never been treated like a little puppy before
Misun: But sometimes it will be like treated like a dog

SY: I spent around an hour making this
JH: I wanted to make it for you. How?
SY: Oppa you weren't home for 2 weeks!
JH: Were you alone at home?
SY: Yes. I was waiting for you.
SY: I don't know if it tastes good
MC: SO envious
SY: Is it good?
JH: Delicious x 3
Misun: Feed him anything and he will also say it's delicious
Male mc: Actually (the thing SY made- dunno the name in english 16:32 ) is pretty basic
JH: I picked a good wife
Misun: He said he picked well
Eric: It looks like it is really delicious
JH: It tastes really good
SY: Really? I'll let you have one more
JH: What is this? (name of food 16:45)?
SY: No 
JH: Ohh (name of food 16:48)
SY: But I am not confident
JH: I'll just have one
SY: Can't you eat it later?
SY: I don't have confidence
SY: No. Don't eat this
JH: I'll just smell it

---> i think @mase207 has already subbed the rest :) 

​Name of food = mentaiko + mayonnaise (Mentaiko is a Japanese dish made from pollock eggs pickled in various spicy ingredients) 

Open letter to BE COUPLE

Hi! How are you? I can see that you two are enjoying each other's company and so comfortable with each other. Looking back, it felt like it was just yesterday when I accidentally clicked on your video because I was looking for something to watch. The first time I saw you JH I was like "oh, such a hottie". Who will be the lucky girl you're going to be married? Then I met you SY, just like JH i fell inlove with you at first sight. Who wouldn't? haha you're the definition of classy, demure lady. You two are perfect pair. No doubt..  Remember the first time you met, it was so awkward and all. But in a matter of time you manage to be comfortable with each other. Sharing your likes and dislikes. And who can forget the classroom scene where you to promised to each other that you two should end up together as partner. And now, you're here. You already made a lot of memories and definitely make more. The Japan trip which made you two close, the train ride , the sharing of room for the first time, the tipsy Jh intense stare (its one of my fav lol) the awkward indoor and out spa? Or what ever you call it. Your amusement park date, the roller coaster, the ferris wheel and of course the haunted house, you're so wicked JH haha and my fav, the flower garden where we saw how sincere you are to each other (tho we all know that you're sincere in everything you do). Going back to korea, the airport scene, the jelousy scene, your first house tour, the singing scene, the meet the FIL, the photoshoot, the not so kiss, the baseball... and many more.  wooowww!! So many things already happened right, with all those times that you're making your way to each other's heart, you also manage to slip inside my heart, my life and no one can change that. One page of my book of life now belongs to the two of you. You're my daily dose of happiness. The more I get to know you the more I'm loving you both. I can see you now JH as a very consistent, gentleman, straight forward, sincere guy. And I see you SY as wonderful lady full of passion, courage, kindness.

This is beautiful. You should post this on DC and hopefully, our couple will be able to read this. I feel the same way. I feel like when I started watching them, part of me will always be with them.  Especially Seungyeonnie. I fell hard like JH. Lolsss. 

Guest kshani

CONTINUATION OF MY OPEN LETTER TO BE COUPLE..

It feels like I'm having a relationship. And it consist of me and you two haha am i weird? I just wanna say thank you, thank you for making me happy just by seeing you enjoying each other, for making me feel how it is to fall inlove, for showing me sincerity. No one knows what will be in the future. But I'm always praying that you will end up together because right now, my mind is still close about the possibility that you may NOT end up together because just thinking about it, my heart aches and I want to cry. Heck! I'm crying right now. (Sorry guys! Haha) and If the time comes that you two will fall inlove with each other, please live the life you deserve. I know im so selfish but please, give your selves a chance and don't mind other people. We are here to support you no matter what. 

JH, please take good care of our sy. Because we all know that despite the brave image she's showing is a fragile lady who needs someone to take care of her and we believe its you. Keep on showering her praises (bec girls like it haha) and continue to show your sincerity to her. SY is a like sister to me, i tend to be protective over her thats why if you ever hurt her, i will send you tons of chicken feet and kilos of oyster haha i'm serious JH! Be a good husband to her okay? 

SY, please do take good care of JH too. Okay? I know, deep inside my(and brownes) heart you're the one he's looking for. 

I will always be here for you. To love and support you till the end

Guest kshani

This is beautiful. You should post this on DC and hopefully, our couple will be able to read this. I feel the same way. I feel like when I started watching them, part of me will always be with them.  Especially Seungyeonnie. I fell hard like JH. Lolsss. 

Thank you! Its my first time to ship a couple thats why im new to everything right. My letter was cut idk what happened. Theres a continuation just in case you're interested

Archived