[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

​It's actually the instruction given by photographer to ask them to kiss ... but I think you are right as it might not the way JH want it as first kiss... and he kept promising to SY during the photoshoot that he wont kiss her to relax SY ... sorry guys to break your fantasy, JH is a very professional and responsible artist. He knows what should do to make things right. Just gotta believe him :)

And about the bracelet wore at his concert screen shot, it's actually during his rehearsal at Japan concert. But anyhow he still wearing it in Japan though (in positive way) ^^ I dont think he will wear it, nor he should wear it at his concert. Simply bcox concert is for BOICE (their CNBLUE fans) and WGM is part of his career ... some fans do not like to relate both though. 

Well, I wish the best for this virtual couple though, huhu.

​but still he's the one who told SY that he wore the bracelet...it's not that we are delusional or not..

i guess , we don't have to dragging or explain about those things..we know JH is professional and no intention to kiss her.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And ... I found the song SY dedicated to JH on air during his birthday... it's actually background song when JH had Judo with Yewon >.< I found out when I plugged my earphone repeating that song... and then "study" again all the previous episodes :P

sorry guys, my bad ... but it's a sweet song though (don't scold me!)

Its "say you love me" by MYMP... :)

Guest wilddove

​Ah, you noticed too! I've nooooo idea why they edited this bit but it was definitely a cut. I watched it so many times haha cos it didn't click with me. I think the first one (not shown) he stepped forward for a hug, but then that very subtle cut happened and they're side-friendly-hugging. I wonder why they had to cut and edit :(

most probably interruption from the crew and we can see SY turned her head towards this direction too (on their right) and I thought I heard a loud noise too......

Guest callmejandoe

most probably interruption from the crew and we can see SY turned her head towards this direction too (on their right) and I thought I heard a loud noise too......

​AH is that what it was? Ohhhh I didn't notice the loud noise *time for nth rewatch*

Guest BigHeadMi

​It's actually the instruction given by photographer to ask them to kiss ... but I think you are right as it might not the way JH want it as first kiss... and he kept promising to SY during the photoshoot that he wont kiss her to relax SY ... sorry guys to break your fantasy, JH is a very professional and responsible artist. He knows what should do to make things right. Just gotta believe him :)

And about the bracelet wore at his concert screen shot, it's actually during his rehearsal at Japan concert. But anyhow he still wearing it in Japan though (in positive way) ^^ I dont think he will wear it, nor he should wear it at his concert. Simply bcox concert is for BOICE (their CNBLUE fans) and WGM is part of his career ... some fans do not like to relate both though. 

About the bracelet, according to the info and pics from the Chinese fan site/forum, HJ DID wear the bracelet during his White Spring Concert, sorry guys, I really don't know how to insert pic! but if you guys can read the forum or if anyone can help me upload the pic, you can see that HJ did wear the bracelet during the concert on 25/4/15. And you mentioned about the screen shot that he's wearing the sunglasses, it's not during the rehearsal, it's during the opening at Osaka dated 22/4/15, if the info was corrected, that means, he DID wear the bracelet at least on 22 & 25 during the concert.

And here is the link : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3714830262?pn=8

​Ah, you noticed too! I've nooooo idea why they edited this bit but it was definitely a cut. I watched it so many times haha cos it didn't click with me. I think the first one (not shown) he stepped forward for a hug, but then that very subtle cut happened and they're side-friendly-hugging. I wonder why they had to cut and edit :(

​Maybe there was some inappropriate PDA (*feel free to insert any here) in between that wasn't suitable for broadcast. Oops, my mind wandered again.

@freelyruth posted

I don't know what the band rules are as far as what they can and can't do I admit that.  But JH has proved time and time again that he really doesn't care what most people think.  I for one think if he wants to wear it he will do just that.  I have seen other artist wear their WGM couple items during concerts & shows.  No disrespect to BOICE or BURNINGSOUL fans but I believe at some point being that they ( CNBLUE ) are all getting older that real relationships will start becoming a fact of life.  It's a natural part of life!

.I also agree that there are those fans you are speaking about who consider him theirs in a real sense. I also realize they are the ones who buy the tickets.  But you can admire, support,  even love an artist for what he gives you, the music...   I even believe there are fans from both groups that know in their hearts and want him to be happy.  At least that's what they are writing.  Him being happy will only make the concerts & music even more amazing!  That's a fact!!!   I truly believe if they want the best girl for him than he has already found her.  Hoping there is enough room in their hearts for both of them.....

About the bracelet, according to the info and pics from the Chinese fan site/forum, HJ DID wear the bracelet during his White Spring Concert, sorry guys, I really don't know how to insert pic! but if you guys can read the forum or if anyone can help me upload the pic, you can see that HJ did wear the bracelet during the concert on 25/4/15. And you mentioned about the screen shot that he's wearing the sunglasses, it's not during the rehearsal, it's during the opening at Osaka dated 22/4/15, if the info was corrected, that means, he DID wear the bracelet at least on 22 & 25 during the concert.

And here is the link : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3714830262?pn=8

​Thanks for the link! Bookmarked it!

Guest jmaster19

​They have these photo of them shown on screen is because SY saying something like "Don't get hurt without my permission ... because you are mine" kind of things. And it's actually the script in that drama... and then later on JH asked her to repeat that again when they sitting on sofa. But that time "The Heirs" drama song came out as background music >.<

​And with the heirs soundtrack, I was actually imagine JH as kimtan and SY as eunsang haha. With this kind of chemistry, I'm going crazy if they get drama role together.

Guest theresejoanna

And ... I found the song SY dedicated to JH on air during his birthday... it's actually background song when JH had Judo with Yewon >.< I found out when I plugged my earphone repeating that song... and then "study" again all the previous episodes :P

sorry guys, my bad ... but it's a sweet song though (don't scold me!)

​That's SAY YOU LOVE ME by MYMP

​And with the heirs soundtrack, I was actually imagine JH as kimtan and SY as eunsang haha. With this kind of chemistry, I'm going crazy if they get drama role together.

​yes exactly the feeling is like kimtan and eun sang.. pure love kind of feeling... i love Jh in uniform.. and also Sy.. 

​is it an edit cut between JH coming in from the door to hug SY and then SY turned her head and hug JH? hmm ... just wondering what happened in between :P

​it was just a cut, JH opened door, SY welcomed her husband. JH handed to SY the Guitar chords chart, then he extended his arms to embrace SY

Archived