[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ice308

And SY just had to post the picture with her showing the ring when there were so many of her pitching. ;) :lol: ;) :lol: 

Thanks for the people who are posting pics/videos/gifs, translations, news, etc. You guys rock!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Day fellow BEC shippers!:D I finally succumbed to my urge to join this page.:) I've been an avid lurker ever since this page started and i am now done being silent. I've decided to voice out how lovely this couple is. They make me want to fall in love and be as sweet as a honey bee.. :wub:  I am very happy to have found this page and i am thrilled to see how many people support our lovely couple. This forum by far is the best i've ever seen! :w00t: It has so many followers and the updates are soooo fast. I hope you guys continue to update us with anything and everything about this couple. BEC couple is hands down the best in making their fans and viewers see how great it is to fall in love. This couple will make you believe in love at first sight and destiny. I hope one day we can see them finally become a real couple and shout out to the world that they are indeed a couple very much in love. But, as of the moment lets just enjoy watching their cringe worthy pick up lines, their swoon worthy eye contact and super sweet skinships. I will forever love this couple with my whole heart. :wub: ^^ 

​Welcome fellow comrade! I was once like you too, lurking in the back. haha

Really loved this couple reel or real....i just cant help myself loving them...they are what they are and that what made them perfect...just the thought and seeing them together also makes my day...yes its very true...true love is giving and receiving without any condition....

Ahhh, this couple, what am I to think?  What am I to do?  MY MIND AND MY HEART ARE ON FIRE because of them.....!!

I have said this before, never before have I seen or experienced a unique couple like them on WGM.

They are just so THERE for each other and nothing else.  using WGM as their own personal dating service and not caring about fans or management companies or how they are perceived on WGM makes them so special that I just cannot say how much I hope and pray they stay together after WGM, but I want them to be on WGM for a long, long, time so I (we) can continue to experience this (shared) happiness with them as their relationship continues to grow by leaps and bounds!

I hope JH sticks to his beliefs and doesn't let FNC push him around as far as his love for SY goes, I hope he says "SHE is what is important in my LIFE now" and FNC lets him pursue her to whatever end they desire.

As someone here already said, SY should just marry him and raise and take care of their puppies and their babies, maybe shoot a commercial here and there and pick up an acting gig once in awhile, but don't let her career get in the way of her romance, if that is what she desires!

I had a strange dream about these 2.  Actually, it weaved Jongyeon, Yongseo and CNBlue together. (Yes, I DREAM about them).  It was a CNBlue concert, but they all were older and married.  Their hot wives were standing off to the side stage enjoying their husbands perform, and when the concert was over the wives all came out on stage and hugged their husbands and then walked off the stage with them.  Seohyun was there for Yong Wha (yep, still ship them too!), SY was there for JH, and it looked like Krystal for Minhyuk and some tall girl like Sooyoung (of SNSD) for Jungshin chingu.  They all walked to the backroom behind the stage together, each husband/wife pair hugging and laughing.  When they went into the backroom together there were babies and little kids and puppies there to greet them!  They were all together, The CNBlue boys, their wives, their kids and their pets, all happy together.

What a wonderful warm feeling that dream left for me when I woke up this morning!

It's hopelessly delusional, I know, BUT...BUT... wouldn't it be nice if this dream would come true??!!             

I believe they will be true to themselves and to their feelings...And i believed too they are ready to go into a real relationship during or after the show...This two were destined by fate to come together in their most perfect time as we read and learned from their interviews before joining this program...And more to that both parties are so happy and supportive to them.....

Guest gingerschnaps

I am currently watching seungyeon's posted photo in ig. Withn 5 mins she garnered a thousand likes,from 3,800 to 4,800, it poured like water from open faucet, and just now over 5000. This girl is truly loved by people!:wub:

Guest xo02love_stv

guys i feel bad that the Henry&Yewon couple had another kiss in todays episode. They already had so many kissing scenes. Their kiss was sweet but i cant help but feel sad that our couple doesn't have one yet. well... except for the slight lip touch in todays episode which husband jonghyun and wife seungyeon themselves agreed that its not a kiss. Our couple needs to kiss as soon as possible!!! A real kiss!!! A show stopping heart melting kiss!! Their kiss will definitely "BRING THE HOUSE DOWN" B) popo he! po he!

After wearing their uniforms:

JH: I'm curious about something...how were you during school? Were you popular?

SY: Of course! (lol SY has no chill) She says something like some sunbae gave her yogurt (?)

JH: If I had a junior like you how could I ... (sorry I don't know what this word means, It seems important thou D:)

Caption: If he was her sunbae he would line up at the yogurt factory to give her all the yogurt (?)

SY: How were you in school?

JH: I liked doing sports...

SY: What about girls?

JH: (starts talking about if they were in the same school for some reason lol) If I was in the 3rd year of HS you would be in the 1st year... I woul marry you (not sure about this, the caption also says " This sunbae has his mind on marriage" lol)

JH: maybe no? sorry (HS it's too early to get married JH lol)

SY: In High school?

JH: I would confessed to you right away.

This is a loose translation, I'm not fluet in korean. I have to translate from korean to spanish and then to english so there could be some mistranslation:sweatingbullets:

I think this is the last part I will translate, I don't think there is anything else important left out. If you want anything else translated I can look into it. Also be sure to backtrack to page 535, @kazu-id and I started translating a few things back there.

guys i feel bad that the Henry&Yewon couple had another kiss in todays episode. They already had so many kissing scenes. Their kiss was sweet but i cant help but feel sad that our couple doesn't have one yet. well... except for the slight lip touch in todays episode which husband jonghyun and wife seungyeon themselves agreed that its not a kiss. Our couple needs to kiss as soon as possible!!! A real kiss!!! A show stopping heart melting kiss!! Their kiss will definitely "BRING THE HOUSE DOWN" B) popo he! po he!

​Calm down guys..we should wait at least more episode to see the real kiss..

But i have a feeling that they already kiss during Busan trip..hopefully, yes..lol

Guest greenwriter

Slowly but surely, dear. Our couple is going slowly but SURELY. ☺

Guest gingerschnaps

this may be an off topic but hey! mc Misun and JH's shirts are the same... :w00t::D

I noticed that too but too ashamed to point it out, green stripes, couple shirt? Lols!

Sorry, again, they are not allowed to meet outside the show during contract time :)

It's stated in the contract...

Sorry, lame question.. Are they allowed to make phone call / contact each other outside?? Or they can't?? :(

Guest jmaster19

​I was actually feel bad for hewon couple. Our CP actually did many thing in this past month (Japan trip, Photoshot, Pitch ceremony) while hewon just play by themself, they actually didn't have anything to attract viewer except with bold skinship (this is IMHO). I do like hewon couple they're cute CP, it just really sad.

I am currently watching seungyeon's posted photo in ig. Withn 5 mins she garnered a thousand likes,from 3,800 to 4,800, it poured like water from open faucet, and just now over 5000. This girl is truly loved by people!:wub:

​Unbelievable ...and now it's near 10 thousands..

Guest orchidbee02

After wearing their uniforms:

JH: I'm curious about something...how were you during school? Were you popular?

SY: Of course! (lol SY has no chill) She says something like some sunbae gave her yogurt (?)

JH: If I had a junior like you how could I ... (sorry I don't know what this word means, It seems important thou D:)

Caption: If he was her sunbae he would line up at the yogurt factory to give her all the yogurt (?)

SY: How were you in school?

JH: I liked doing sports...

SY: What about girls?

JH: (starts talking about if they were in the same school for some reason lol) If I was in the 3rd year of HS you would be in the 1st year... I woul marry you (not sure about this, the caption also says " This sunbae has his mind on marriage" lol)

JH: maybe no? sorry (HS it's too early to get married JH lol)

SY: In High school?

JH: I would confessed to you right away.

This is a loose translation, I'm not fluet in korean. I have to translate from korean to spanish and then to english so there could be some mistranslation:sweatingbullets:

I think this is the last part I will translate, I don't think there is anything else important left out. If you want anything else translated I can look into it. Also be sure to backtrack to page 535, @kazu-id and I started translating a few things back there.

The part that you're unsure about is "If I had a junior like you I wouldn't be able to hold it in" (LOL)

And aaahhh love that she posted that secret code kiss-couple-ring scene from the baseball game! Happy shipper today! =D

Archived