Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uniform scene: 

as soon as she comes out (eyes meet)

JH: You look totally like a highschool student

SY: Oppa look like a hs student too.

BRI: Sy commented about neck tie and white shirt makes her heart flutter "JH oppa who comes out of manwha (korean comic) book" 

BRI JH: he said that it's hard to find someone who looks THAT good in uniform.

JH keep staring at SY

Misun: please stop staring......stop staring (in a devastated tone) :D 

They are talking about highschool, JH asked if SY was popular which she answer yes. 

#rough stranslation :sweatingbullets:

Guest callmejandoe

Uniform scene: 

BRI: Sy commented about neck tie and white shirt makes her heart flutter "JH oppa who comes out of manwha (korean comic) book" 

JH keep staring at SY

They are talking about highschool, JH asked if SY was popular which she answer yes. 

​If you don't mind, can you translate the other short clips too? :lol::lol::wub:

Uniform scene: 

JH keep staring at SY

​Thanks

JH loves driving Sy crazy and into corners, doesn't he.

And is that a lipstick stain on JH's hand at 0:45 Preview? Or it's just my mind playing tricks,hahaha

​looks like it!

I'll try to translate some part before we get the more accurate translation from the chinese subs ^^

Guest orchidbee02

JH loves driving Sy crazy and into corners, doesn't he.

And is that a lipstick stain on JH's hand at 0:45 Preview? Or it's just my mind playing tricks,hahaha

​Seems like it's there since the pantry scene at 0:38 too! Ahhhhhh now I really cant wait for next Sat already!!!!

​looks like it!

I'll try to translate some part before we get the more accurate translation from the chinese subs ^^

​oh please, please, I'll be staying up late for all your updates and translations.  My sincerest Thanks!!!

Guest lov3dj_stv

I know 'LoveLight' is kinda a YongSeo song since they had a duet for the song but the lyrics fit for how JongHyun feels for SeungYeon so well!!! I'm happy they're singing it too! 

Lyrics: "when i look at you i just smile out of nowhere
like a fool I keep doing that
I think love came to me"

Guest zzzennnn

owwww... my poor little heart just bursted with so much love & excitement!!! my gosh!!! i need an oxygen tank asap!!! can.not.breath!!! woosaah... woosaaah....  :w00t::w00t:

that "jonghyun: its not a kiss"... i wish i was there and just smack those two to kiss already! so much feels i can't take it anymore!!! *faints* 

Guest vreiya

I'm like screen cap everything.... Every moments is so special T.T

lPp2xUsl.png

Rqs3GxDl.png

1Btap00l.png

ZPtkADBl.png

EhCIsbHl.png

P2Qlsbvl.png

in1dKMyl.png

Gk1zBOFl.png

jCoQl22l.png

img

tX92I51l.png

7eG0XEIl.png

vfte6vml.png

nRYkLUAl.png

MOUfjbnl.png

pqhKo6ol.png

43gjMvZl.png

mj3e22Yl.png

moS19yZl.png

TLO1ajHl.png

img

FbD0eQVl.png

WB0nw0wl.png

wBsn2Xwl.png

vQhh7zal.png

iqbLfSTl.png

GQiAxwYl.png

slTrw07l.png

img

PvAaeW7l.png

3EY8E6il.png

Ptkf5AVl.png

vo08nXel.png

OdKGpCsl.png

ZZIbM72l.png

img

NWBrfPBl.png

nLd41ZSl.png

F8EGgRBl.png

img

too many adorable moments... can't explain one by one just see for yourself :wub:

medicccccccccc!!!!!!

First photoshoot:

(is she wearing a stocking? and wite shirt)

SY BRI: When I have that clothes on, I was surprise at myself (my image) too. Don't you think it's too revealing? me being like that in front of oppa.... don't you think it's too fast? 

The staff are preparing the props and pose.

Jh: wait a minute...this can't be... even I am the husband, I can't do this...we are stil a newlyweds. 

In jh bri, he said that he doesn't want his wife being seen by many people while wearing that kind of clothes. and He said that he might not be able to sleep tonight because there are so many things going on in his mind. 

after their hearts are at ease, they began the photoshoot. the studio are going crazy.

SY and JH can't manage to look at each other's eyes. When it's time to change he pose, sy lie down first and jh said 'i am embarrassed'

Upon seeing the pose, Misun "I won't do such thing" (saying she is shy) 

We can see SY is totally nervous especially when she look at jh's eyes...so dangerous. I'm impressed at Jh's self control...thanks to judo training :D :D 

When the staff gives them lolipop.

caption: e...eh ehem! :D HAHAHAHAHA 

sorry if I make wrong translation. Fell free to correct it :wub:

Guest kshani

If ever you bump with my lost soul please return it to the nearest lost and found section. Pleaaase? Thank you hahaha ommmg! They are getting better every week. So here are the highlights (for me) in this episode..

1. THE KISS

We've all seen that their upper lips touched. Right? And funny how Jh was denying it. Haha you ninja! Maybe because he don't want to consider that as their first kiss.

2. THE BRACELET

Who would have thot? JH wore that on their concert in Japan? How sneaky he is to hide it in his watch haha. So i wouldn't be surprise if he is actually wearing it all the time. Let's be more hawk eye from now on.

3. THE MOMENT JH ARRIVED IN THEIR HOME

I can see how much he wanted to hug sy at that moment. May he missed her so much. That he can't contain his feeling anymore. So natural.

4. Lastly, THE "HUG SCENE"

They are so cute. Jh is being playful. Maybe he's trying to level up their skinship. From holding hugs to full bear hug haha. 

I never felt so much burden to wait till next week until now. Can we have our week as SATURDAY then SUNDAY(for us to have some time to calm ourselves) then SATURDAY AGAIN. HAHA

I'm not fluent in korean so this is a loose translation... there may be mistranslantions as I'm doing this by ear, sorry.

During SY solo shoot.

SY pout.

JH: Why~?

SY: um, it's awkward~

JH: No, you look good smiling.

SY: Smiling?

JH: Ah, so pretty.

Photographer: SY please look at JH while smiling.

JH: Ah, so prettyx100

JH: (The photos) are looking great. I will steal/take one with me.

SY: No~

Photographer: What do you mean you will take one?

Archived