[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I haven't seen the streaming....how were the Bri of the photoshoot?? I'm really dying to see what they said. If you guys say that it was tio short i hope they release a longer version of it...

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know where to start, every episode keeps getting better, sweeter and more loving.  During Ceci photoshoot, there were several times that JH was caught at awe and you could see in his eyes how much he is mesmerized by SY beauty(opposed to saying "yeippoe" all the time, the silent JH admiring wife is more real and intense).  The bedscene photoshoot was STEAMY, you could see it in their eyes that they feel that "something" between themselves in that kind of situation, accentuated by the lollipops.  This continues for the near-kiss shots, though I don't understand what they were saying, I could see it in their eyes, they are magnetized bythe situation.  JH must have had a difficult time holding back, that in the end his hand somehow pushed SY's head closer to his face causing their upper lips to touch. Whoaaa!

Back in their house, our SY really made sure to learn from her father. She was at their love house earlier than JH preparing doshirak.  Then the best part for me, JH opens the front door and as he enters, he extends his arms to greet wife to a shoulder hug (I believe he wanted it to be more of a full hug but SY was fixing the guitar chords board and was a bit off, but still it was so sweet, husband greeting wife with a hug as he arrives home).

Of course he loved the food wife had prepared, wish I could understood what they were talking about, but I know there's so much sweetness in it.

JH was so playful while wife was taking measurements for something like couple thing.  

This couple has made my Saturday happy again.  I hope to hear from fellow brownies here who understood the conversations. I know there's many to cringe about during the BRIs...:wub:

Guest gingerschnaps

yeah yeah! it is not a proper kiss. just accidental lip touch and would not count as one! This couple will definitely give us a proper kiss maybe in their wedding. I love how seungyeon lovingly put her heart in her dosirak, despite her admittance that she dont know how to cook but when somebody put so much effort to thinking of the person while she cooks, it will come out lovely. i love it when she greeted jonghyun at the door and he casually hug her. they really looked like a married couple. :wub:

In the photoshoot, i love how she trust him and followed his lead and i love how jonghyun didn't took advantage of her, the lip touch is accidental. and both of them are professional although they still looked flustered fro time to time but i can say that the production team was quite satisfied with the shoot. for a newbie in photoshoot, seungyeon definitely looked promising, JH thought and lead her well.

I will forgive mbc for their editing if they will give us additional deleted video or the whole BTS of the photoshoot juseyo!

Guest orchidbee02

AHHHHH HYPERVENTILATING AT THE PREVIEW!!! THEY'RE GOING TO SING TOGETHERRRRRR AND ANOTHER OF THOSE PUSH TO THE WALL MOMENTS! ONLY THIS TIME IN THE DARK!!!

Guest lov3dj_stv

Ahh! Looks like they go to FNC after the amusement park and practice singing! So cute!! Can't wait!! I'm sure the CNBlue guys are going to pop up soon!! Yay!!

edit: oops I mean love light! Hahaha got to excited! Sorry!

Guest hihi_hehe

Lee Jonghyun is determined to get a kiss from Gong Seungyeon lol he puts his life on it lmaooooooo

Archived