[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest LoveInsight

anybody has link for the comment from k-netizen for wgm ?

somebody has shared that site before but, I forgot to bookmarking that site :(

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be going on a camping for three days and I am sad that the place that we will go to does not have cellphone coverage which means that I cannot check the net. This means I will miss the fun and excitement for this week's episode. 

I'll make sure to backread on Tuesday once I'm back and I better prepare my heart for all the sweetness that I will for sure encounter then. I am envious of you my dear brownies and happy the same time. Make sure to post as many pics, bts and your opinions and I'll make sure to watch them once I'm back. 

Oh and before I forget, please sub the episode as fast as possible dear brownies...I'm begging you please. Please send my love and devotion to our BE Couple. Aja! 

Guest GKorean

can someone tell me where can I watch it livestream? It doesn't seem to work on my old link anymore! Pleaseeeee:P

Guest finpeo92

I have a test at 2pm and wgm will start at 3pm , i hope i can finish the test quickly n go back home to join with u guys :(

Guest zzzennnn

thanks for the help guys! i was able to watch the 3 episodes via myasiantv. :D 

love my brownie peeps! B)

can someone tell me where can I watch it livestream? It doesn't seem to work on my old link anymore! Pleaseeeee:P

​for the sake of ease of finding the links I'll repost these again:

1st Channel (Main) - ustream.tv/channel/kgp756 
2nd Channel - connectcast.tv/kgp700 
3rd Channel - vaughnlive.tv/kgp700 
4th Channel - streamup.com/kgnhd-world 
5th Channel - connectcast.tv/kgp720  

6th Channel - streamup.com/kgp720

Guest ayvah

One of the reasons why I don't want the two of them to go public is because of the cray-cray fans out there who think they own their idols. Should we give them a taste of Miley Cyrus? LOL. Anyway, I hope the crazy fans grow out of it. I am pretty certain JH is very well aware of the consequences if he as much as post a photo with SY on his SNS accounts. What we don't see on IG or any SNS of his just shows us, and this is just my opinion, that he cares for her. He doesn't have to prove that he is man enough or brave enough to reveal his relationship with her (if they are or will ever be in one) because sometimes, you just got to fight the battle in silence, behind your enemies' backs and wait for the ultimate attack (and I am hoping the attack will be a surprise REAL wedding some time in the future! #DeluluMindWorking). He isn't stupid to risk his career and hers for their relationship. And before you say anything about how love conquers all, let me say my piece: love doesn't have to be fought with just that in mind. The world is too cruel to understand that love is enough. The two of them has to fight this with careful planning. JH and SY have to think about their careers first because it is one of the factors that will eventually give them their own personal satisfaction and a person who has achieved success all on their own can give more to their partners. IF they are or will be together, they have to think of the future. They have to think of their careers and how to grow professionally before growing babies.

In my opinion, stars who keep their relationship private are those who are still together. So yes, I'd rather let our BEE Couple enjoy their relationship privately, whether it be friendship or something more, so I can have my own delulu thoughts all on my own where both of them are together in love and harmony. LOL. 

I strongly agree with you. I just told myself that i will completely understand jh if he won't be making any obvious sy-related posts on his ig. and yeah, in my delulu mind, it means he really cares about her. the real world can sometimes be cruel and scary. And  you're right, we can get our unlimited delulu about them together. And our delulu is much better and more possible than the delusions of cray-cray fans who believe they own their idols or that their idols don't date. It's actually a happy thought that we are far saner than them hahaha!  

Sitting here in bed, laptop propped on my lap, listening to some girl group I've never seen before just to make sure the stream is working...all because I'm waiting to see our couple! 

Maybe I should get something productive done while I wait...you know, MULTI-TASKING at 12:30am :D ! 

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

Potential cheesy line that Jonghyun might use

" I don't want a keychain, I just want the key to your heart"

Guest callmejandoe

Sitting here in bed, laptop propped on my lap, listening to some girl group I've never seen before just to make sure the stream is working...all because I'm waiting to see our couple! 

Maybe I should get something productive done while I wait...you know, MULTI-TASKING at 12:30am :D ! 

​Same here, 1230 AM here too *high five*  and I'm just propped in bed with laptop all geared up for when the show starts. :lol: I've never looked forward to 1 AM so much - actually, never - in my life until now!!! I'M SO EXCITED :w00t:

Would u like to share the streaming link?? Thankss :)

Guest hihi_hehe

​for the sake of ease of finding the links i'll repost this again:

1st Channel (Main) - ustream.tv/channel/kgp756 
2nd Channel - connectcast.tv/kgp700 
3rd Channel - vaughnlive.tv/kgp700 
4th Channel - streamup.com/kgnhd-world 
5th Channel - connectcast.tv/kgp720  

6th Channel - streamup.com/kgp720

​here are the streaming links, thank again and again ^_^

​Same here, 1230 AM here too *high five*  and I'm just propped in bed with laptop all geared up for when the show starts. :lol: I've never looked forward to 1 AM so much - actually, never - in my life until now!!! I'M SO EXCITED :w00t:

​me too.. watching melon music now... be ready guys.. but first come out must be solim couple. one hour to go i think.

Archived