[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

So, I'm kind of curious as to what people THINK will happen if there is indeed going to be a kiss cam, not what they WANT to ...

....so I'm confident enough to say that if she really does like JH (WHICH WE ALL KNOW SHE DOES!), and she wants to kiss him, then home girl is going for it, and that's that! If they really did go for the lips, I think we might have to prepare some hospital beds, because some of us might just get a nosebleed and pass out, or scream until our lungs run out of air and we pass out haha. 

Then there's always the chance that they do want to save something intimate like that to themselves, which I fully support too. I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be a little disappointing not to get confirmation of their feelings for each other via a kiss on the lips, but honestly, a kiss anywhere is fine at this point. I'd be on cloud 9 regardless. 

LOL   I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK!!!!

For me..they know the kiss cam is coming. They will have already talked about it between themselves prior to the moment happening and he will make sure she is okay with an on camera kiss. If it is TRULY a first kiss...he will not give one to her unless he is sure she wants it! 

The other part of me remembers her fathers encouragement. There was a little bit of "male peer pressure" from Daddy to get the job done! 

The chances are high if they have already kissed in an episode we haven't seen yet, or off camera that this kiss will happen...as long as it's not the first! He & she seems to be a bit more romantic than having having a first kiss on a kiss cam..LOL!!! Bottomline: If they have done it before, or if he has her permission...YES! If they choose to keep that private, we will get some other kind of courtesy kiss...forehead, cheeks etc. 

PS. Wouldn't a tongue kiss be great!!! Ha, ha, ha  ....sorry...perverted me ;D  ​

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohhotdeym

PS. Wouldn't a tongue kiss be great!!! Ha, ha, ha  ....sorry...perverted me ;D  ​

​I would seriously pass out if that happens! lol :D

Guest callmejandoe

Hello guys, this is random haha but this suddenly came to mind... to those who are following him on IG- I'm not reading too much into their IG likes (though it is super cute! that they follow each other and are actively liking each other's photos) but I just realized I've yet to come across notifications that he's liked other people's photos? Unless I've missed them but while I think SY is active on IG and so she does go on a liking spree, liking not just JH's photos but also her friends etc, but him...? I don't know if it's because of my own bias (HAHA) that I only remember and notice when he likes her photos, but I feel like I've never come across notification that he's liked photos other people post.... Has this happened and if yes, is it regular? (Basically, am I being delusional or am I being delusional hahaha that he only ever likes her photos :P)

Hello guys, this is random haha but this suddenly came to mind... to those who are following him on IG- I'm not reading too much into their IG likes (though it is super cute! that they follow each other and are actively liking each other's photos) but I just realized I've yet to come across notifications that he's liked other people's photos? Unless I've missed them but while I think SY is active on IG and so she does go on a liking spree, liking not just JH's photos but also her friends etc, but him...? I don't know if it's because of my own bias (HAHA) that I only remember and notice when he likes her photos, but I feel like I've never come across notification that he's liked photos other people post.... Has this happened and if yes, is it regular? (Basically, am I being delusional or am I being delusional hahaha that he only ever likes her photos :P)

​he seldom like other photo, but recently I saw him likes his sister photo when her sister promoting his new drama - orange marmalade.

Guest greenwriter

​He VERY rarely likes other photos. I think I've only seen one screencap of him liking another photo other than SY's. But it is ALWAYS just her photos from the time I started following him. I also read somewhere in this forum that he isn't really the type to go around liking photos on IG. 

Guest Soumi

For me..they know the kiss cam is coming. They will have already talked about it between themselves prior to the moment happening and he will make sure she is okay with an on camera kiss. If it is TRULY a first kiss...he will not give one to her unless he is sure she wants it! 

The other part of me remembers her fathers encouragement. There was a little bit of "male peer pressure" from Daddy to get the job done! 

lmao, that would be a treat for sure! I'm totally with you in thinking that he wouldn't force one on her, he doesn't seem the type. I had totally forgotten SY's dad when I was writing that post, but now that you mention it, that's one less thing to worry about when kissing in public and having it broadcasted, because 승연니 아빠 is already shipping them. :)

Guest callmejandoe

​He VERY rarely likes other photos. I think I've only seen one screencap of him liking another photo other than SY's. But it is ALWAYS just her photos from the time I started following him. I also read somewhere in this forum that he isn't really the type to go around liking photos on IG. 

​OMG so does this mean my delusional heart can take flight??! :w00t::lol: I'm actually not active on IG, it's only after I got into them (same reason I'm back in Soompi forums aha) so I haven't followed them for too long (and not well-versed with IG) but since you noticed the same thing I do... I'll just leave it at that B)

Guest hihi_hehe

lol and he was the one who started the whole IG saga, he followed her and then unfollowed her and then followed her again.  He was the first one who liked her pic first, commented on her pic calling her pretty blah blah blah 

Guest gingerschnaps

So, I'm kind of curious as to what people THINK will happen if there is indeed going to be a kiss cam, not what they WANT to happen; because girl, yes you specifically, we all know what YOU want... we're a collective here, remember? ;)

Here's what I think could happen... Given that JH has expressed that he's been wanting a kiss, or "뽀뽀" multiple times now, and the fact that he's stated that he wouldn't pass up an opportunity that could be once in a lifetime (I'm talking about when SY asked him what he would have done if they had met on a subway and not through WGM, and JH responded that he would have approached her because he wouldn't pass up a rare oportunity), he's all for that smooch during kiss cam. As for where, that would probably have to depend on SY. What's interesting is, SY is brave when it comes to doing something that she actually wants (like when she climbed in bed after JH beckoned her, and he was surprised she actually did, apparently having had doubted her courage), so I'm confident enough to say that if she really does like JH (WHICH WE ALL KNOW SHE DOES!), and she wants to kiss him, then home girl is going for it, and that's that! If they really did go for the lips, I think we might have to prepare some hospital beds, because some of us might just get a nosebleed and pass out, or scream until our lungs run out of air and we pass out haha. 

Then there's always the chance that they do want to save something intimate like that to themselves, which I fully support too. I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be a little disappointing not to get confirmation of their feelings for each other via a kiss on the lips, but honestly, a kiss anywhere is fine at this point. I'd be on cloud 9 regardless.

​Please count me in with the people who'll have nosebleed when that happens. Their tram scene is already enough to turn me into a puddle haha! Can you see the progress? From hand smelling, in BRI she said she was expecting him to kiss it. Then last Saturday episode, he kissed it twice with a loud smack. I feel SY haha made me giddy too and im just watching. JH wanted a backhug then SY granted his wish. Lately he always mention about wanting to have a kiss and i think it won’t be too long now before SY grant it. They pretty much grant each other’s wish.

I just rewatched their rickshaw scene, lols SY is obsessed with his wide manly back. She made reference to it twice, from the japan biking and rickshaw ep. So both enjoy that backhug so sweet haha. Next time I hope to see a romantic piggy back by the beach while watching sunset.(sorry too mushy, I can’t help it!) I hope they grant our romantic fantasy willingly and naturally, not by script or whatsoever. anyway, delulu aside, I can feel their sincerity. even my non fan friend say so. there is something so hard to fake about the intense staring.

Guest Soumi

lol and he was the one who started the whole IG saga, he followed her and then unfollowed her and then followed her again.  He was the first one who liked her pic first, commented on her pic calling her pretty blah blah blah 

​Yess! I went crazy the first time I saw this and tried to make out what they said to each other...

tumblr_nncp3wZ24P1ura573o1_540.png

tumblr_nncp3wZ24P1ura573o2_540.png

tumblr_nncp3wZ24P1ura573o3_r1_540.png

tumblr_nncp3wZ24P1ura573o4_r1_540.png

From my pretty limited Korean skills, what I got was:

JH: Heol

SY: Heol? What does that mean?

JH: Ani... neomu... anieyo (as in... "nothing... it's just/you're so... nevermind" like AHHHHH fangasm). He should have just been like "Ani... keunyang, neomu areumdawo!" or "Neomu gwiyeowoseo". Just say what you mean damnit!

Guest callmejandoe

​Yess! I went crazy the first time I saw this and tried to make out what they said to each other...

[photos omitted]

JH: Ani... neomu... anieyo (as in... "nothing... it's just/you're so... nevermind" like AHHHHH fangasm). He should have just been like "Ani... keunyang, neomu areumdawo!" or "Neomu keopta". Just say what you mean damnit!

OMG ​*DEAD*

Guest Soumi

@Soumi

While you're at it can u please also translate SY's caption? so we can relate it to his comment? thanks! ^_^

JH: Heol?

SY: Heol? What does that mean? Haha (the romanization is something like "heol? museunddeutijyo? keke"

JH: Ani... neomu... anieyo. kekeke (as in... "nothing... it's just/you're so... nevermind. Hahaha") 

Hope that clears it up.

EDIT: okay, just re-read what you meant. The caption was "오늘 5시에 만나요^^". Got a little help from big bro google, but it's "See you at 5:00 today". You don't really need it to get the context lol, he was just appreciating her cuteness.

tumblr_nncp3wZ24P1ura573o1_540.png

tumblr_nncp3wZ24P1ura573o2_540.png

tumblr_nncp3wZ24P1ura573o3_r1_540.png

tumblr_nncp3wZ24P1ura573o4_r1_540.png

JH: Ani... neomu... anieyo (as in... "nothing... it's just/you're so... nevermind" like AHHHHH fangasm). He should have just been like "Ani... keunyang, neomu areumdawo!" or "Neomu gwiyeowoseo". Just say what you mean damnit!

​he commented even before this ^^ if not mistaken.

JH commented her photo when she asked who wants to go to see sakura with her. JH replied twice, firstly "pretty" and then "ah ne? you must go with me, who else you wanna go with?" then SY replied "husband? you are pretty too. Let's go together"

Guest Soumi

​he commented even before this ^^ if not mistaken.

JH commented her photo when she asked who wants to go to see sakura with her. JH replied twice, firstly "pretty" and then "ah ne? you must go with me, who else you wanna go with?" then SY replied "husband? you are pretty too. Let's go together"

​!!! I need evidence! lol. And yes, I was aware that this was not the first time they commented on IG. They're just too cute! 

Guest rainmoon

I think he's also like Minhyuk's photo with the car and flower... But I think those "likes" are very rare 

Guest rainmoon

I just rewatched their rickshaw scene, lols SY is obsessed with his wide manly back. She made reference to it twice, from the japan biking and rickshaw ep. So both enjoy that backhug so sweet haha. Next time I hope to see a romantic piggy back by the beach while watching sunset.(sorry too mushy, I can’t help it!) I hope they grant our romantic fantasy willingly and naturally, not by script or whatsoever. anyway, delulu aside, I can feel their sincerity. even my non fan friend say so. there is something so hard to fake about the intense staring.

Don't forget the massage during the Japan trip, didn't she offer because she wanted to see his back and when they finished painting their place, another massage another (unaired footage) ... kekeke...

Archived