[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

After seeing all the recent beautiful photos of SY and the offers she is getting to model!  Not to mention her acting which is really taking off! Knowing that she is an amazing total package. Has songs yet to sing!!  Most of all the fact that her fan base continues to grow!!   Being loved by all ages and many countries....

Dear SM,   For keeping her in darkness for years and not allowing her to shine....

This Fan Wants You To Know,  BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!!!:P

​I agree BIGTIME!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest noxno

I just imagined what if SY gets a cramp tomorrow while hitting the ball kkkkkkkkkkk and JH runs to massage her while everyone is shocked hhhhhh

​IG saga will just happen if one of them out of the country..lol

You mean when JH out of the country?? Yeah.. i think so.. 

SY is getting glowing day by day..so beautiful.. I'm keep staring her ig photo..

Off topic, huhuhu just heard rumour about minhyuk and aoa's yuna dating..

Guest banana_milk082791

SY is getting glowing day by day..so beautiful.. I'm keep staring her ig photo..

Off topic, huhuhu just heard rumour about minhyuk and aoa's yuna dating..

​SHEEEZ! FOR REAL? NO!!! LEE BONA DOESN'T LIKE THIS! #MinStal 

I just imagined what if SY gets a cramp tomorrow while hitting the ball kkkkkkkkkkk and JH runs to massage her while everyone is shocked hhhhhh

​He places her on his back and carries her to the dug out......  The crowd starts cheering....  LOL:D  Wow this is starting to sound like a great Fanfic:w00t:

Guest rainmoon

​He places her on his back and carries her to the dug out......  The crowd starts cheering....  LOL:D  Wow this is starting to sound like a great Fanfic:w00t:

​LOL ... all the recent comments are just so funny, I'm literally laughing out load.

I'm also hoping/wising for SY to sing maybe an OST, just an OST is all I ask ...  

Guest ohhotdeym

​LOL ... all the recent comments are just so funny, I'm literally laughing out load.

I'm also hoping/wising for SY to sing maybe an OST, just an OST is all I ask ...  

She could also join the dance intermission with the cheerleaders.. lol

She could also join the dance intermission with the cheerleaders.. lol

Feel like we are in a wave at the game everyone adding this is so funny!!!:D:w00t::crazy:

Raise your hands......  LOL LOL

Guest sam_girl

Feel like we are in a wave at the game everyone adding this is so funny!!!:D:w00t::crazy:

​hahaha cant wait for tomorrow. hopefully there will be some stalker that can snap picture of them in baseball event tomorrow

Guest rainmoon

​I would but there is no emoticon for that ...   :w00t:

Tomorrow's baseball game is for WGM shooting? seems like they are shooting alot lately ... wasn't the Busan trip last week?

JH liked SY's IG photo, wish I can post my screenshot.

"cnbluegt liked 0seungyeon's photo. 45s."

LOL. I felt so proud of myself!  :lol:

​woah this means that he like her pic also if he is in SK....

i don't believe at the fact that he likes her pics when he is at abroad....because...otherwise...he didn't like her pic now if was so....

and then is senseless he likes her pics when he is at abroad....

i think that he didn't like her past pics for another reason...i don't know why of course...but there was another reason....

anyway i am so glad to see the he came back to like her wife pics ;)

Guest rainmoon

Here you go ... Ignore everything else, was lazy 

nwcYR93.png

Guest sam_girl

​that feeling. he cant wait to see SY tomorrow. hahaha 

Archived