[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest yeongwoong

On JH meeting FIL and saying that to be an artist, one needs to be happy first.  This has nothing to do with being a couple but I just wanted to point out JH's sincerity and honesty that's he's displaying to FIL.  This statement is not new.  He said it before in 2013 in one of CNBLUE's interviews (but I can't remember the source exactly, sorry).  What blew me away when I heard that was..whoa wait…I heard this before. And him saying it again years later in WGM tells me that he truly believes in that statement and that he's also displaying his real self in WGM.  Because if that statement is in anyway made up then, would he have remembered to to say it again on national TV a few year later?  And since this is a personal belief, does he need to say it to the FIL in a pretend marriage?  Like so many of you pointed out, he was completely sincere when meeting FIL.

EG: What kind of impression do you wish to give your FANS and audience?
A: It is important to ‘live happily’ and I do want to turn old in a handsome way just like foreign singers, Eric Clapton or Bon Jovi. Even though they are in the older generation, but it still feel very cool. In order to achieve that, we as musicians need to be happy so that others can be happy too. It feels weird to describe me as someone who is passionate but hope people can see it as such a happy person!

Source: Lee Jonghyun Channels Tough Colin for Elle Girl July 2012 (Trans cr cnbluestorm )

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EG: What kind of impression do you wish to give your FANS and audience?
A: It is important to ‘live happily’ and I do want to turn old in a handsome way just like foreign singers, Eric Clapton or Bon Jovi. Even though they are in the older generation, but it still feel very cool. In order to achieve that, we as musicians need to be happy so that others can be happy too. It feels weird to describe me as someone who is passionate but hope people can see it as such a happy person!

Source: Lee Jonghyun Channels Tough Colin for Elle Girl July 2012 (Trans cr cnbluestorm )

​Thank you @yeongwoong, for providing the source :)

Guest june099

It's confirmed. Song Jaerim and Kim So Eun have their final WGM filming today too (Sept 2014 - May 2015)

m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002404268

​really?? that's sad especially to Sorim fans T_T

Guest ohhotdeym

@ohhotdeym. What a beautiful fansite you have made for the BE couple. I really enjoyed looking through it. I hope you keep up with the fantastic work :)

Thank you!!!

Guest otty

WGM can really help a career or damage one - and obviously it's really helping Seungyeon's career. The drama casting hasn't been verified yet but make no mistake, Seungyeon probably has more offers than ever before. This isn't my shipping heart either but I think Seungyeon will become a household name actress in the future and ahjumma's and older drama viewers will like her. She has great screen presence!

Her drama (Heard it through the Grapevine) currently is a supporting role and she plays sweet characters really well, the test will be whether she can play the more bad/evil characters in the future. She has had moments yelling at her Uncle in her current drama where I can see flashes of that ability. The sky is the limit for Gong Seungyeon!

She is also not the type to find herself in a scandal either ... because she's too busy already dating! hahaha

Guest rainmoon

Based on the comments, it's like SeungYeon will throw the ball and JongHyun will hit it? Just like KhuntoRia?

And then kiss cam.. and then announce they're dating and then get married and have babies!:))

Ooooohhh I like this idea a lot lol :D

Ooooohhh I like this idea a lot lol :D

​I second that feeling!!!:wub: Hold on forget that:vicx: not sure what number I am a few other posts said they couldn't wait and hoped for a kissing cam kiss too!!:w00t:  It's perfect though when you think about it.  If you want to kiss, but as a couple don't want to seem to forward.  What better place than a baseball game where it's expected when picked by the kiss cam and as normal as eating hotdogs, popcorn, etc...  Not to mention it is a great memory they can look back on!  One more thing they get to do together for the first time!  That list just keeps getting longer and longer.....:crazy::w00t::wub:

​I second that feeling!!!:wub: Hold on forget that:vicx: not sure what number I am a few other posts said they couldn't wait and hoped for a kissing cam kiss too!!:w00t:  It's perfect though when you think about it.  If you want to kiss, but as a couple don't want to seem to forward.  What better place than a baseball game where it's expected when picked by the kiss cam and as normal as eating hotdogs, popcorn, etc...  Not to mention it is a great memory they can look back on!  One more thing they get to do together for the first time!  That list just keeps getting longer and longer.....:crazy::w00t::wub:

​just the thought of the eminent KISS CAM, is making us all crazy.  we've exhausted all emoticons here.  Can't imagine JH's and SY's face on kiss cam, SY will be red face for sure and JH's dimples will dig deep...

that moment when their faces are flashed on the screen for KISS CAM, will definitely bring the house down!!!

After seeing all the recent beautiful photos of SY and the offers she is getting to model!  Not to mention her acting which is really taking off! Knowing that she is an amazing total package. Has songs yet to sing!!  Most of all the fact that her fan base continues to grow!!   Being loved by all ages and many countries....

Dear SM,   For keeping her in darkness for years and not allowing her to shine....

This Fan Wants You To Know,  BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!!!:P

lol Jaerim was still or is still in a drama when SE has been on WGM, that is not impossible,  Hong Jonghyun was still in a drama and filming a movie and he was still on WGM

p.s wait, Jonghyun is still filming OM now and he can be on WGM, why not for SY?

​I am glad she is getting more jobs but if she will be to busy maybe they cant spend time together. I believe after JH's drama ends, he will be focus on music. now she is doing CF a lot (I assume because pix on the internet), shooting a drama ( I dont know how long her part). I hope they have some free time before another job so they can spend some time together. on or off WGM  :wub:

btw this forum moving so fast, its good but I am afraid that I am gonna miss something :D

​I am glad she is getting more jobs but if she will be to busy maybe they cant spend time together. I believe after JH's drama ends, he will be focus on music. now she is doing CF a lot (I assume because pix on the internet), shooting a drama ( I dont know how long her part). I hope they have some free time before another job so they can spend some time together. on or off WGM  :wub:

btw this forum moving so fast, its good but I am afraid that I am gonna miss something :D

Archived