[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest rainmoon

​I am not very good at hangul too, just know very little.. but seems no translator around so..

the song mentioned in the link is 세상 밖으로 by Kyo.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Is it this song? 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

Is it this song? 

There's lyrics too. I don't get it, lol.

lyrics _ Out into the World

Sky seen from a headstand

is densely packed with

a stifling forest of buildings

Fresh spring blooms and fades

on the face of a child riding a bicycle

and passing by a lilac covered wall

For a long time

I stayed hidden in a yard corner

talking to the earth

someday,

I will joyfully step out the door

Out into the world, out into the world,

out the door, I will get out in joy

thank you for waiting so long

Round and round (and round)

We go round and round and round

For a long time

I've talked to a dream

that stayed hidden in my mind's corner

Someday,

you will joyfully soar the sky

Out into the world, out into the world, out the door,

I will soar into the sky in joy

thank you for waiting so long

I, whom I could protect by giving up myself

I, whom I couldn't give up to protect myself

The heart that waited for me, who was going round and round

Thank you so much

It's great to see you

out the door, I will get out in joy

It's been a long time, fresh wind

It's been a long time, this sky

Out into the world

Out into the world

Guest rainmoon

Yep that's the only one I could find too!  Great Job RainMoon & Hickk

​haha .. lets hope that's the right song, I had no luck in finding the radio show ... :crazy: ... hhhmm on the MBC radio website, they did play that Say You Love Me song by MYMP ... it was played on May 14 ...

I wonder if we will see airport photos too ... when is JH leaving for HK?

Is it this song? 

I think so. That's the name of the song in the picture in the link.. Hope it's right.. :sweatingbullets:

It could be not the song she requested though. I dunno.

We need a real translator..  TT  TT

Edit: Ahh very sorry if I get it wrong. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything in the first place.. 

​Me too..Care to share what do you feels?I'm really curious..

​My gut is saying they'll do a wedding before he takes off to Hong Kong.  I mean we have the photoshoot, Everland, & FNC both when SY met the BIL AND Sunday when she went to the actual FNC concert to *cheer* Jong Hyun on.  We have already had episode 9.  SoLim couple had their wedding at episode 11.  Yewon/Henry already had their wedding.  The usual WGM pattern, based on the *vibe* WGM gets from their initial reaction to each other as well as fan reaction, is either about episode 10-11 or immediately after meeting.  Based on the current footage we have 10/11 taken up by stuff that's already filmed.  That means the soonest we'll see Busan is episode 12... and even doing that is pushing it with only 20 minutes approximate of airtime.  I mean, fans are gonna be really pissed if they go quickly through and show very little of the FNC moments with BILs.  THAT'S A FACT!  I don't think WGM wants to anger the fan base after everything they've gone through recently.

SO....  if episode 12 will be only going to see his HS and nothing with the family... OR if they even just meet the family but NO WEDDING... that means the NEXT time this couple will meet is May 28th and now we're looking at not even getting a wedding until they are up to episode 14/15.

For WGM Season 4, the # of episodes has been 27, 34, 20, 30, 26, 36, 26, 34, 34 which is an average of 30 episodes.  Having the actual *wedding* episode more than half way through the couples time, is just unusual. Mind you it isn't predictable, based on active idol schedules, how long these 2 can be on the show.  MinJin lasted 49 episode BUT Jin Young was an MC who would leave the show right afterward, so I suspect they gave them special treatment.  Although, interestingly enough, even though it didn't seem like they were on the show as long as they were, Jongah couple was on for 40 episodes....  and currently SoLim just finished their 34th episode... so maybe WGM is looking to increase the average from 30 to 40+.  STILL it's very hard to predict what NEW scheduling will come up that will make it difficult for them to do WGM on top of it.  

What I'm saying after all the ^^^above statistics is that it would be very poor judgment on PDnim's part to delay a wedding due to unpredictable "idol" schedules.  It's best to have it and not find yourself with a couple having to call it quits before they've even had a wedding photo.  It's just awkward.

So, my gut says they'll have a wedding....  but, unfortunately, WGM PDnim sometimes loses her mind and so there is a possibility SY meet the family last night AND went home last night while JH STAYED to spend his BD with family before heading to HK.  If that's the case....  I'm really getting pissed that it's starting to feel like it could take 15-18 episodes to see SY in a wedding dress and JH in a Tux!!!

Guest rainmoon

I don't think that they will film a wedding episode with this trip ...

I don't know but for me a wedding is not all that important, as long as they are happy together I'm good and we get to spazz every time we see them ... Bahaha:w00t:

I sont know but for me a wedding is not all that important, as long as they are happy together il good and we get to spazz every time we see them ... Bahaha:w00t:

​It may not be important to you BUT it's the WHOLE premise of the show.   I don't know....  has any couple NOT had a wedding of some sort AND can anyone confirm the lastest episode to air a wedding?  

**It's important to me because, until they have a ceremony, they aren't really married and shouldn't be sleeping in the same bed OR kissing each other.  That's just me based on watching Korean Dramas.  It's the thing that I like about SK TV, the innocence.  I mean, we all know that stuff happens outside of marriage but that's not what is promoted on public television on Sunday at 5pm.  Just saying....**

I sont know but for me a wedding is not all that important, as long as they are happy together il good and we get to spazz every time we see them ... Bahaha:w00t:

​I agree!  

I sont know but for me a wedding is not all that important, as long as they are happy together il good and we getarrow-10x10.png to spazz every time we see them ... Bahaha:w00t:

​I am happy enough if they are spending good time with each other and with his family.. on his birthday..in his hometown. That' will be very meaningful, he will remember it for the rest of his life.:wub:

I think they are at their best when we leave them to do things on their own.. remember Jonghyun's new bio on his IG?

Also thay could've been married already, we don't know most of the schedule. There are photos about everland, fnc and the busan trip, but there weren't about them going to their new house or going to the photoshoot. So it could be a possibility, I don't know.

​It may not be important to you BUT it's the WHOLE premise of the show.   I don't know....  has any couple NOT had a wedding of some sort AND can anyone confirm the lastest episode to air a wedding?  

**It's important to me because, until they have a ceremony, they aren't really married and shouldn't be sleeping in the same bed OR kissing each other.  That's just me based on watching Korean Dramas.  It's the thing that I like about SK TV, the innocence.  I mean, we all know that stuff happens outside of marriage but that's not what is promoted on public television on Sunday at 5pm.  Just saying....**

​I'm with you for the wedding..I prefer they held their wedding earlier before next step (kissing or etc)..

They already moved in to their own house as a married couple..hope they will do the ceremony soon.

...Like I said, I'd like to have pics to confirm or not...  I'm just giving my gut BUT my logical side says the same as all of you: It's too little time to do it.....

However........

In the past WGM PDnim have provided for SURPRISE weddings, where one or the other wasn't *prepared* for it.  They get a mission card... or the other person plans ahead a *surprise* wedding event:

I didn’t know what was going on but I felt good.

It was a surprise that I have never thought of.

Because I was shocked, it was rather dizzying

I have said before “I don’t have a ring” “We didn’t have a wedding ceremony”

It seemed like Jinwoon didn’t really care about it

But he did take what I said seriously.

I felt like the female lead in a movie

If I had known about this, I won’t have eaten the triangular kimbap and I would put on prettier make-up, I kept on thinking such thoughts.

Jinwoon went off to change into his white suit jacket and to get Junhee’s white dress that he prepared. Once he came back with it, he asked her to go change. When she came back, he asked if they have forgotten something and then handed the hand bouquet to her.

OUT INTO THE WORLD

I don't know if this is the song either but in some ways it sounds like her.

At first to me it talks about being a child kind of sad seeing the outside world from upside down. Maybe missing it!

Wonder if it means the part of her childhood spent at SM mostly inside buildings dancing,singing, always practicing missing out on her childhood.  Not being outside where the flowers,trees and grass grow.  Which she loves so much.   But working as her childhood was  fading!  Maybe even wishing she could do the simple things, like just being a normal girl.  Riding a bike down a street.

But things keep going round and round working, waiting, working, waiting but never getting to debut like she hoped and dreamed about.  Watching others fulfill their dreams passing her by as if she were in a dark corner never being seen.  Sounds hard and lonely.

Maybe In her mind always giving up everything to take hold of her dreams and making them come true.  Maybe a part of that dream was hoping to find someone to love.   Who would love her too!   Maybe this song was her way of telling him thank you for loving me first for waiting until I was sure or ready.   Saying that  she is willing to sacrifice herself to protect him..  Also saying she couldn't give him up to protect herself.  She is so thankful for this love and for his waiting heart.  That with him beside her she has found strength and joy and now can walk out that door enjoy the beauty of being in love.  Also the beauty outside she had missed so much....

This may not be the song but if it is, than she is the only one who knows what it means because everyone will have a different interpretation.  Songs & Poems work that way. But if it is she picked a good one.:wub:

I really thought about this fact as well.... they could be holding the previews of it to surprise us, but my gut says no because there just hasn't been enough time to do such a thing.

I guess there are couples who didn't have a wedding until much later.  Hmmm....  I don't know.  Sorry guys! I just want to see SY in a white dress... and JH to propose to her and give her a ring before they have an actual kiss on WGM.  Call me sensitive but I wasn't so worried about SY's "mess" from her drama scene having an affect on her "reputation" for WGM and being with JH; however, a lot of ajummas chingus around here were pretty perturb by this fact.  JH is a very jealous guy and is "uncomfortable" with it as well.  SO, I'm just saying, even though they are on WGM and saying they are "married" they haven't had an actual ceremony, there's no ring, and JH did say to her after he picked her, when deciding if he should go down on one knee, "I will do this properly later."  He's asking her for a kiss and he hasn't done it "properly".  He wants her to actually get into bed, not have it "suggested" in a "script" off-screen.  Yes, I'm old fashioned.  They shouldn't be getting into bed or kissing until it's official... AND I really, really, really, want to see the bed scenes and kissing!! bwahahahaha.......

Guest rainmoon

Seems to be that this couple is doing things differently than the rest have ... 

were they not the first ones to sleep in the same room over night? 

the Japan trip was really unexpected as well, that was on their second meeting, maybe the PD has different plans for them.

Guest rainmoon

​I am happy enough if they are spending good time with each other and with his family.. on his birthday..in his hometown. That' will be very meaningful, he will remember it for the rest of his life.:wub:

I think they are at their best when we leave them to do things on their own.. remember Jonghyun's new bio on his IG?

​Yes, the family portion is think is important too ... and it makes it more special that its on his bday :wub:

regarding Say You Love Me, Here's the original singer JURIS of the song, vocals of the band MYMP(Make Your Mama Proud). Popular group from the Philippines. I believe the song got popular in 2011 and was covered by many Korean Singers. Because of this the JURIS was asked to record an album in Korea.

I think I heard the song used as BGM either in episode 263 or 264.

Archived