[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Probably cardigan in his bag? They have a point, she is too casual for meeting in-laws. As brownies, we have to think positive and maybe they brought spare clothes if they are spending 2/1 in Busan.

​They don't really need to bring all those IMO, since their stylist takes care of those things for them. And when they were in Japan, she used different backpacks for the 3 days when they were there, which obviously wasn't in her suitcase when she opened them. I'm sure she has them prepared something appropriate for the occasion.

Guest ayvah

​They don't really need to bring all those IMO, since their stylist takes care of those things for them. And when they were in Japan, she used different backpacks for the 3 days when they were there, which obviously wasn't in her suitcase when she opened them. I'm sure she has them prepared something appropriate for the occasion.

I remember on their first meeting, she wore 2 different dresses. The dress she wore while inside the car on the way to the university was different from the one when they actually met. I often wonder if those scenes were done on different days and they did not notice during the editing or she changed somewhere along the way. 

All I can share about her pictures is this........

Found a video JH will like better quick change!  Hope the brownies that liked my post won't mind! :wub:

All I can share about her pictures is this........

Hoping JH won't mind me allowing his friend to sing!

Omoooo. My Ultimate Bias. KYUtttt. Sorry. Cant help it. Lolsss.

And may I just say that My Princess is so damn gorgeous. It should be a sin. And they are really highlighting her eyes. Her eyes that always got me everytime.

Guest rainmoon

@Akopinoy2228YS that picture seems to have been taken in their house, before the reno ... 

all the pictures from behind the scenes are so good ... GGAAAHHH ... 

Guest rainmoon

Hope for them an even better night! :wub: If I was in Korea I'm sure some brownies & I would be hiding behind a bush or something right about now!!  Some night vision gear and a little camo face paint and BAM!!!!  Brownie Special OPS Unit!!B)B)B)

Hope their day was amazing filled with moments that move our heart! 

I'll join you in this ... I can bring some ninja gear ... :ph34r: ... Bahahaha

​thanks @Akpopinoy2228YS for SY BEYOND pictures, she looks so pretty in them.  I was wondering when they would come out.

Guest wilddove

The CF comes out today?  Both of them must be very happy.  Hubby spending birthday with family and wifey, and his drama and her CF come out almost at the same day :)

Guest rainmoon

I remember on their first meeting, she wore 2 different dresses. The dress she wore while inside the car on the way to the university was different from the one when they actually met. I often wonder if those scenes were done on different days and they did not notice during the editing or she changed somewhere along the way. 

I thought the same, but I think she changed on the way or when she got to the University ... because she received the mission card at the salon.

Speaking of mission cards, does it seem like JH and SY receives them more than Henry and YeWon? 

Ardently entertaining the idea of moving to South Korea and joining the production crew of WGM. Not only will I be close to them, I could also give you guys all the inside scoop. :P

I'll just tell them how big of a stalkerrrr...umm...I mean 'fan' I am of them. They'll have to hire me, right? :D

I'll join you in this ... I can bring some ninja gear ... :ph34r: ... Bahahaha

​thanks @Akpopinoy2228YS for SY BEYOND pictures, she looks so pretty in them.  I was wondering when they would come out.

I was counting on that!!!  After the stalking we did last night we dorks better stick together!  I'm all about some ninja skills.  But what I will most likely need is a medic!!  My Heart wont be able to take it if we see anything!!:crazy:  And I know you don't want to give me a piggy back ride! LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!:lol::lol:

It's almost midnight in South Korea, i believe they spent the nigh together for celebrate JH bday ( if i'm the PDnim, i wont miss this moment it's to precious, unless they beg privacy to the PDnim).

All the CNBLUE brothers already heading to HK, so JH will fly to HK alone (as much as i want SY with him but it's almost impossible due their tight schedule).

While we all busy stalking them today, tomorrow is friday and it's preview day and after that ceci photo (fingercross).

So, do you think JH already use his wishes? or he will used that tonight/tomorrow? And he had this dream : waking up with a kiss and eat breakfast prepared by his wife, will she did that for bday present?

We will suffer for a month waiting for this scene, but i will be patient waiting for this, we still have Everland and meet the BIL scene (which i believe will be daebak)

Archived