[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gnrhma22

Can someone in this thread translate the caption that said in those 2 pics of the owner ig? (When theyre spotted in ktx) 

Im just curious.. Thanks:sweatingbullets::)

Guest clalala

Can someone in this thread translate the caption that said in those 2 pics of the owner ig? (When theyre spotted in ktx) 

Im just curious.. Thanks:sweatingbullets::)

S.B: Did they seem to have business or intimate relationship?

Ig owner: I didn' know coz i  watched them just for a few minute. 

Guest vreiya

Hello i'm new here :D

Maybe it's OT

but can anyone tell the BGM at WGM ep 271

it's start when jonghyun make seungyeon repeat her aegyo in the bed.

Thank you :')

this should be the one 'w')b

Guest ayvah

“The most beautiful woman”

Last time, I found a photograph of my mother when she was young.

When I saw the very beautiful figure, I became sad for some reason.

Mother who stands in front of me.

I thought that I am sorry to mother who shined fantastically in old days.

And mother’s smile.

For me, she is the most beautiful woman in all time.

My mother.

-Lee Jonghyun

Waaaah a real namja!

I guess that's why he came up with slogan "my wife is king." 

Guest MariaE

I think jong hyun is wearing their couple bracelet?  So he will only wearing it while there on shooting not in real life, like others couple with their couple item....

Guest happybrownie

read on DC,, they just assume "are Jongyeon really will meet Jonghyun's parent/ family ?? because Seungyeon wore a short skirt and Jonghyun didn't wore cardigan or outer to cover her legs" :lol: 

​Probably cardigan in his bag? They have a point, she is too casual for meeting in-laws. As brownies, we have to think positive and maybe they brought spare clothes if they are spending 2/1 in Busan.

woahhhh.....look at brownies speed....i cant barely catchup:crazy:...but i love reading all your update....and lets us pray what are we wishing for will come true....jeballllll.....

and the only thing can ruin it....is the editing n cutting made by MBC staff....please PD nim spare us on this one.....:tears:

Guest Hickk

​Probably cardigan in his bag? They have a point, she is too casual for meeting in-laws. As brownies, we have to think positive and maybe they brought spare clothes if they are spending 2/1 in Busan.

​Really? I don't know much about dressing appropriately, but SY looks okay? She's buttoned up to her neck and wearing long sleeves?

Rise & Shine....  What a night....  Looking forward to some great pictures today and play by play!!!  By looking at the first picture they look great!!! Just by looking at the gifts there, they are for sure meeting his parents!  Looks like they both brought flowers or they are for his Mom & Sister.  And some med drinks or juice for Dad!  I think She is dressed so cute, love that skirt!! If he thinks it is to short than I am sure he will take care of it. B) He got the pillow for her knees and always seems to be one step ahead!  I feel for her she has to be so nervous hoping she doesn't say or do anything wrong! :vicx:

In a way he was lucky he didn't have to go through that! Knowing ahead of time and the stress build up.   Although he must have been thinking back on everything he said and did LOL:lol:  But he sure scored some brownie points with her Dad!  Just watching him eat that food made me hungry!  His oohs & aahs drove me crazy! :w00t:   His Mom must be nervous too!  Knowing her Dad is a Chef! Maybe they will eat at a favorite local restaurant! She may be an amazing cook though my Mom sure is!!!  Well here's to great day!

Hope for them an even better night! :wub: If I was in Korea I'm sure some brownies & I would be hiding behind a bush or something right about now!!  Some night vision gear and a little camo face paint and BAM!!!!  Brownie Special OPS Unit!!B)B)B)

Hope their day was amazing filled with moments that move our heart! 

Shout out to AireenYH:wub: sorry about  :w00t:the Aireen95 I should have been in bed instead of writing!:crazy: 

Guest vreiya

yes yes, I do agree with the chinese fans, if she was to meet his parents, then I would say her skirt is too short.

But it really is cute though, especially if it's only for jh eyes feast :wub:

Archived