[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest banana_milk082791

​I know rite? Camera sounds and SY's voice. Gaaaaahhh   @__@!

​I heard JH's voice before Seungyeon. Full blast your volume just like what i did! HAHAHA!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

Wouldn't you just:wub: love to be one of those lucky people on that train!!! 

It's a good thing I don't live in Korea I would be a stalker for sure!!!!:ph34r::w00t::ph34r:

Same over here ... I feel like a stalker now ... crazy ....

Guest rainmoon

I know what you mean RainMoon dang we need a life!  Or at least some serious help! :w00t::crazy::rolleyes:LOL

Ugh it's this couple ... I find myself giggling, laughing and smiling to myself like a complete dork every time I see or hear something new :w00t:

Guest rainmoon

Anyone else stalking DCgall and various hashtags on intagram waiting for some kind of fanpic or it's just me? hahaha I also need help lol

Me me me. ... LMAO !!!:w00t:

Anyone else stalking DCgall and various hashtags on intagram waiting for some kind of fanpic or it's just me? hahaha I also need help lol

Don't feel bad there is already a dorky stalker line just get behind me and RainMoon! LOL:w00t:

Oh and AireenYH looks to be our spazzing cheerleader! 

I'm sure I wasn't the only one envisioning something else happening during this scene --

cLh2KOr.gif

You know you've watched too many K-dramas when you secretly hoped SY and JH "accidentally" fell down...:wub:

sEVK3nE.gif

Guest rainmoon

​Yaaayyyyy....you made my day...but seriously, why in every fantaken pic, SY always cover by someone else

I was thinking the same ... Why is she always blocked ... But at least there are pics ... 

How am I to sleep tonight when this is happening.  ** stalker problems **

Oh and Aireen95 looks to be our spazzing cheerleader! 

​I would like to . Thinking our couple while listening to LOVE GIRL really make wanna dance now . Lets join me :D

Busan date ? Goshhh to much to handle ~~~!!!!! 

​I would like to . Thinking our couple while listening to LOVE GIRL really make wanna dance now . Lets join me :D

Busan date ? Goshhh to much to handle ~~~!!!!! 

​Looks like you already have a couple girls playing the guitar below you there!   Brownie Band You got some moves now just turn that MUSIC UP!!

Let's ROCK THIS HOUSE!!!!:w00t:

Now for the less crazy comment..... 

He does have alot of gifts I bet SY brought them something too!!  She is always so sweet and thoughtful!:wub:

Archived