[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest theresejoanna

I am now imagining if they ended like a real couple and will have a baby? Since both of them have vampire skin and brown eyes! :-? [-O<
4bd2142409cf0dac4475947f113b12f5.jpg

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is definitely off topic but Jungshin chingu just followed Yong choding. Haha... :)) now I remembered when Yonghwa was on WGM he was acting all manly & both him and JH called it the "Busan Style"

@13lacknight yup notifs on, I just read a page or two back someone said that SY just commented on JH's latest photo, but I don't see that. :(

Guest minukim

Ok At first he went to IG and liked her pic Then post a selfie asked " have u eaten " Then she liked it And he post another one said " good night" I smell something fishy here :)

Guest milaiski

Okay, After watching the Ceci shoot, I cannot lurk anymore. hi fellow shippers! :) newbie here. I've watched WGM for a while now and loved Some couples like Khuntoria and LTE couple but JongYeon topped them all. There's something about these two that just makes you want to believe their sincerity and genuine interest for each other. The level of comfort in this shoot, their ability to sustain eye contact and their unguarded reactions even onscreen are just testaments to that. The IG banters are what i find the most interesting. To put an everyday effort to like or comment on each other's post, we can only imagine how often they communicate offscreen. I think two people Are severely smitten with each other. Ughh so much feels. I'm 300% on board this ship!!

Guest theresejoanna

chagushu said: Can't not help myself to comment this because of the damn amazing new trailer of our lovely-dovey couple :((
tumblr_nnhzogpMqU1shkd2bo5_400.gif

You can see clearly that our little bride is not only touch his nape she also caressing it which is reason why his eyebrow moving and his soul completely in shock =)) He immediately look at her face with eyeing meaning "Are you really going to kiss me?" or "Are you trying to provoke me?" "how dare you" "Are you seducing me?" bla bla... tons of meaning in his eyes :x On the other hand, our little bride unaware about her dangerous husband's thinking yet~ poor little husband =))
Btw, Seung Yeon is the most my favorite bride in WGM so far~ that make me login back to my account to comment ; ;

Guest hihi_hehe

I have seen someone of you guys or others a bit complain about how people tag SY or JH on each of their pics, and it gets a bit annoying.  But just to clarify, basically SY and JH wouldnt notice the massive tagging because on IG there is a feature which basically allows the user to ONLY get notifications from the people they follow
So I dont think you guys should be worried about BEcouple feeling pressured by fans to like each other pics.  Though I do believe, because of the show, they are inclined to freely comment or like each other's pic on IG

Guest greenwriter

It just occurred to me that I would be attending a friend's wedding on SATURDAY! SATURDAY! Of all days! If I were not one of the bridesmaids, I'd definitely schedule a severe flu!!!!! Anyone please mention me on an update for the next episode on Saturday, please! 

can't stand just lurking anymore...it feels so home in here, it's like being in a family. Finding people feeling as indulged as I am for this couple. Watched a lot of WGM couples from past to present, but this is only the couple whom I felt the urged to ship. And now I'm here...nice meeting everyone!

The thing about JH IG tonight though, for me, I enjoy it all but I want to 'ship' the stuff that's really between them two. It's just me. So, JYH starts a IG the moment this couple's Ceci stuff goes up. This couple has already been called out for flirting on IG by Baek Ji Young, it's so cute. But I wonder if JYH started his to give JH some shelter since many people notice that he's pretty much only liking and communicating directly to her and hasn't done much with others. I don't know, but I say this because JYH posted a vidIG of him cooking meat and at the same time JH posts a picture saying "have you eaten". It could have been directed at JYH since he just started his IG.

BTW-- do we all know you can send direct IG posts to specific people you are connected to that they are the only ones who can see it? You know -- private messages? ;) I wonder how many..... hahahaha..... Frankly, we are seeing what they want us to see and that kind of fanservice just makes me so happy. They are just daebak for doing this for us!!!

Guest theresejoanna

luvtokki said:

If you want to see how JH behaves in real life with other women watch "Cheongdamdong 111" it is a BTS series of FNC and their artists.  in one of them he has to do a MV for song he collaborated with Juniel.  Just watch how awkward he is with Juniel and compare to SY.

Also, his management company is OK with dating, they just want to know about it so they get no surprises and can be out in front of the media.

The CEO, Papa Han, has often said he wants CNBlue members to date, because they pretty much live like monks.  They have no history of scandals and are squeaky clean........  

"Cheongdamdong 111 can be found on Youtube.... 

:)>-

Archived