[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingerschnaps

@twinkystar

Your captured gif was awesome, felt like jh is ready to kiss her and our poor seductive sy felt scared lolz! Jh looked confident in bedshoot. He looked completely disoriented in the kiss shoot while sy got the upper hand, caressing his nape and all lolz! Stop it sy your creating a ruckus in jh's poor mind.

Edited: when he said we are too close, Is he afraid to look directly in her amber eyes? He get sucks into them? Lolz! I Still cant get over with that less than a minute photoshoot bts. ;))

Cant this couple give us a rest? I was still in cloud 9 from their recent episode, their IG saga and now they are giving me so much spazz in ceci :-j

Guest jyuviolegrace_stv

Hey guys I am in such a great mood these days. YEAAA BBBBB!!! I made a line my userid is JyuVioleGraceSTV and I have no idea how to use it. PLEASE HALP I WANNA SPAZZ TOO

Guest shipperlove

i can stay in front of pc to watch their photoshoot for all day
=P~
i want to know so badly what in that moment passed in JH's mind lol
ahhh do you think we will able to see it in one of wgm episode?
i want to see their BRI about this photoshoot

OMO>> this couple makes us go crazy....... ottoke.... me too .. today.. i feel so fall in love... because of them.... LOL> can't wait for the full version video from ceci... even the behind the scenes one for make sure it's real... OMG he just post an IG .. ask SY whether she eat or not.. are they open the relation now.?.. OMG the first time i, idol is open up their relation ship trough world public. :D

Im officially Losing my mind.. I have been staying in front of my lappy the whole day and keep smiling. Abusing the rewind button and keep refeshing my ig just to witness the ig saga. Sadly i cant join u guys on Line... See u guys at our new home soon :(( :D

Look so funny here . Jonghyun really wifeholic :)) His hyung Yonghwa just got himself in IG but Jonghyun didnt like any of them . None of CNBLUE member notice Yonghwa . HAHAHHAHA  =)) Jonghyun's mind totally overload with S E U N G Y E O N ! ONLY SEUNGYEON ~~! !
CDrELJIVIAI89td.jpg:large

Guest greenwriter

Hi! 
First, I am utterly shocked that I made an account on this site! And it is entirely because of BEcouple! 
I am a published author, by the way, and I have a lot on my plate right now! Like, seriously, I have a lot of people with a lot of expectations and I have been putting them on hold since I stumbled upon our couple! They would have to wait until I am done with this obsession! I haven't even touched my paintbrushes for weeks now! My phone is full of their photos! All I could think about while I am working is our couple! THIS IS JUST NOT ME! 
I have been watching WGM for quite some time now but NEVER, EVER, have I shipped a couple this hard! I have always respected CNBlue because they hold instruments and they make their own music (not such a great fan of artists who could barely play an instrument!) but I have never specifically liked one of them until I heard JH sing! 
Fangirling was never part of my vocabulary before. I have always thought I am too old for that (but not that old). I like K-dramas and some of their variety shows, but...oh gosh, I can't explain this overwhelming feeling! This is actually what I fear the most--being too attached to something that has a high chance of not having a happy ending (Not that I am saying our couple will not have that happy ending!!) But it's too late, right? BEcouple may be the first and last ship I'd jump into, regardless of their outcome, because with them I just see this big potential for something good. You can see it in their eyes--like, literally...it's there!
Okay, I'm blabbering a lot. I just wanna say HI and I'd just probably step back and read through all the comments here in silence as what I have always been doing in the past few days now. I just created this account so that I can post a comment whenever I get the urge because, seriously, I've been bugging a lot of people over my excessive fangirling and I thought joining this forum, where people with as much passion as I do for the BEcouple are huddled together in such awesome harmony, will be the better option to keep my friends sane. 
Anyway, if you guys need an editor of some sort for translated stuff, I'd be happy to give my free services. If only I know Korean, but I don't so that's all I can offer. 
#NEWBECOUPLESHIPPER

Welcome greenwriter!  There is always room for one more Brownie to sit around the campfire and enjoy watching our couple provide us with amazing heat.  We are about to move as I am sure you know.  Hang on we should be back soon!  It will be worth the wait and that's a fact!!!
:x

Guest parvasrlee04

OKAY people in LINE forum...
WHAT IS HAPPENING..who's JACK

WHYYYYYYY

AND DANNGGGGG I DIDNT BACK UP LIST COUNTRY OF MEMBERS

CALLING OUT ADMIN LINE...YOU NEED TO INVITE PRIVATELY & SELECTIVE

Not too late to join, right?(I just found that clip after had been busy with my very long study day.Regret that I didn't check this thread and line chat :(()But, still, just want to share these gifs(again haha)
tumblr_nnio22irzV1snnkqfo9_500.gif

(The caption said 'If you just have one day to love...')(X)

tumblr_nnio22irzV1snnkqfo3_400.giftumblr_nnio22irzV1snnkqfo1_400.gif
tumblr_nnio22irzV1snnkqfo7_400.giftumblr_nnio22irzV1snnkqfo6_400.gif
tumblr_nnio22irzV1snnkqfo2_400.giftumblr_nnio22irzV1snnkqfo8_400.gif
tumblr_nnio22irzV1snnkqfo5_400.giftumblr_nnio22irzV1snnkqfo10_400.gif

Archived