[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ohhotdeym

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN!!!!! THAT ALMOST KISS SHOOT OH MY GOD I CAN'T!!!!!!!! I THINK MY HEART JUST EXPLODED HAHAHAHAHA HOW CAN JONGHYUN CONTROL HIMSELF DURING THIS SHOOT??? I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS EPISODE IN WGM!!!!!! 
CDpN8v4WIAEYjnU.png

Guest minukim

OMG when did this photo-shoot happen ? look at SY eyes, soooo sweet !!!!!!!!!!!' This even better then the latest episode

OMONAAAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FAINT*
get back,,,,look at the pics OMONAAAAA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *FAINT*

:-SS :-SS
THIS explains the intense flirting in IG 
otttokkkkkeeee???????  :-O

Guest ohhotdeym

I
beezee said: This need to show an extended BTS on WGM or on YouTube.

Is the interlocking hands and kissing her hand part of the shoot or they're just being lovey-dovey?

Guest Hickk

beezee said: This need to show an extended BTS on WGM or on YouTube.

Is the interlocking hands and kissing her hand part of the shoot or they're just being lovey-dovey?

OMG?? So hot.... Even i n Korea this couple makes people go crazy... Not just in this forum... I wanna see the full one... Omo na.... Thx u guys for upload. This forum so daebak... Gumawo... Can u see their eyes gazing so full of love... Can u see that SY not feel awakrd any more.. She become natural to hug him... I want it too..... So Envy me.. :(

Guest parvasrlee04

People....
ME = YOUR REACTION
 FOR CECI PHOTOSHOOT.
I CANT THINK STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW
I JUST WANNA SAY THAT...
"OMG!!! SO THIS IS WHYYYYY THEY GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER EACH DAY...AND FEEL CAREFREE THRU INSTAGRAM!!!"

Archived