[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG . what it means with wearing that love shirt? is it kind of declaration of love or something? he is really in love,,, never happened in wgm since i watch khuntoria. I"M so happy... so excited with this couple. they must be text and phone each other. because they getting close . i can see from their gesture. and Sy become brave to touch Jh. i love all the background song in ep 6. can some one upload all the song in ep 6?

Guest ayvah

Waaaaahhhh would it be weird if we'd all follow kse? I think by now his followers have increased by a dozen lol!

maybe they were together in busan, before jh left for japan and jh talked about her. And even if he doesn't follow sy, he can still see or like her posts since he's following jh for sure hahaha! The ig saga chronicles!

Guest hannah711

Thank you to all the brilliant spies and stalkers out there!!!!

So happy to know more about our JH :)

Now gotta get back to our IG saga

HELLO FROM NEW ZEALAND BROWNIES heaps of love for all of you :)

Guest yeongwoong

ayvah said: Waaaaahhhh would it be weird if we'd all follow kse? I think by now his followers have increased by a dozen lol!

maybe they were together in busan, before jh left for japan and jh talked about her. And even if he doesn't follow sy, he can still see or like her posts since he's following jh for sure hahaha! The ig saga chronicles!

yeongwoong said: kse / junsung is jh schoolmate and also manager of dynamic duo, crush, zion t (amoeba culture)
jh busan schoolmate friend ig: kse3125, hanohzinho (busan football player), y_giee, mdjungnam (he followed jh to beijing for conc), only_yul00 (he close with jh sister too)there are more but he seems closer to them. 

Guest gingerschnaps

Why are these two love birds too sincere and romantic? I cant help but love them:

Jh: "while i was walking with her, im glad it was her, it was really great"

Sy:"While we are walking together, its like a fairytale, i felt like its a dream"

- in bri, their answer are in sync, They compliment each other. jh must have been in that colorful tunnel before but look at his amazement, thats how you would feel when u go to a romantic place with the one u like right?

He is known as a manly man but he tried his best to show his aegyo just to make her laugh. Seungyeon said she is an easy going person and too shy to do aegyo but she did it to be alluring in jh eyes. This two are wearing their emotions on their sleeves.

I love their confession because its a sign that they want to keep the communication open, this is essential in any relationship. They don't need to guess what the other is thinking since both are frank, with no hesitations:

Sy: are we telling secrets now oppa? The first time i saw you with ur white face and flowers, my heart raced. I thought it would be nice if you will be the one. I thought we're a good match."

Jh: when i first saw u i already know you're the one. When i look into ur eyes, they were pretty, i dont need to see anyone else."

And this ice cream date chat is squeal worthy:

Jh: i know you have beautiful legs but i dont want other men to see it

Sy: but i want to look especially cute today!

Jh: you are cute no matter what u wear.

both jonghyun and seungyeon speaks their mind. their body gestures and eye contacts are pretty obvious. I hope they won't ever change and always be the realistic couple of wgm. It would be too much to ask for them to become real. Just respect, work well together and keep the connection in instagram is enough for me. :x

Ps: in my book, they have already surpassed all my drama and variety show OTPs. Following each other ig is already a treat, seeing they respond with each other is the greatest gift to their fans.

I want a husband like jonghyun tooo!!! He is damn hot, successful, hard worker, and always tell his wife pretty!! I wanna be called pretty all the time too and I want my husband to adore me no matter what i do!! Lucky you Seung Yeon!! And Jong also lucky to have such pretty and charming wife like her! You better marry her Jong as you always wish to get married early :)

Guest hihi_hehe

The male MC's comments were on point in the last ep, (I forgot his name, not Eric though)
"Jonghyun is the scariest not the ghosts"
"I hope Jonghyun's feelings wont change"
hahahhaa

Guest rainmoon

Hi,

First ever post here, just thought I'd write and let you know that I've been reading all your post since day one.  Love reading all the comments that are similiar to mine ... haha 

one question: has JongHyun completed his military service yet?

Guest Skattered_me

Just watched this week's episode.

I must say, this may just be their sweetest episode yet.

What really got to me was their playful banter after she exited the haunted house. It was so adorable. SY was trying her best to look stern while at the same time being cute to JH. She was obviously impressed with how JH took care of her whilst inside.

Jonghyun on the othe hand *sighh* what more could i say... Did you see his expression throughout the haunted house segment? His laugh, especially when SY was hugging him inside, or after when she pretended to be upset....

I guess the best way to describe it is by using his own word. He felt like that day, he was the happiest man alive.

Now, i can be a little cynical at times, and when i see things like these i couldn't help but having thoughts at the back of my head, saying "It is all set up. The WGM crew and story writters are probably the one who set up all the events, where to go, what gift to give, etc.", and in a way i know this may just be true. After all, this show, like any other TV shows are all about ratings. Normally i tend to agree with that sentiment, especially after seeing other couple from the past and present

But this is Jonghyun we are talking about here.

I am sure that as a condition for his WGM addition, Jonghyun would probably be asked to look enthusiastic and probably along the way, the PDs will give him hints on what to do or how to act.

But knowing him as he is. Jonghyun is always known to be a man's man. He is probably trying his best to look as happy and be professional while in WGM, but if he isn't feeling at least an affection for the SY. I am sure we will see it right through him.

Just as we, along with the studio crew, and everyone else in WGMverse can see him now as a love sick puppy. :))

I've been thinking this past few days, about just what it is that makes this couple so interesting to watch.

I've watched the Solim couple and HenWon earlier. Both are very entertaining to watch. Henry is simply a variety gold. He is so funny and entertaining to watch. And Soeun, despite what people may think of her, is a very pretty girl. She is a perfect match to manly Jaerim. They both cracked me up non-stop

I couldn't help but to wonder though, Jongyeon couple seemed to have a grip on me like none other. What is it made this couple differ from the other? What makes me so excited every weekend just to watch them...

And then i realised.... It's the sense of familiarity.

The way they gaze at each other, we've seen those before when we were dating ourselves. Who could forget the look of love we get from our bf/gf when we first date.
SY's feeling of nervousness, we felt that before. When we first get to know our bf/gf
JH's feeling of utter happiness.. How can we forget... This is probably the main reason we date..

All of us have a longing to love or be loved.

This couple has been showing us just that.

A real love. :x

Guest hannah711

Im wondering if the haunted house event was scripted????

SY is no doubt scared of those ghosts but....they probably know where they suppose to go before hand right? It would be wonderful if what JH said was true that he researched and found this secret garden and wanted to take her there....and it's not the producers idea that they have to go there

Im still confused over these whole fake marriage thing becoz ....mannnn they are the real deal!

Guest minukim

After hours,stalking on IG.I saw a pic of Jonghyun,jungshin ,went to see a movie,taken by fan on 13/04 .in that pic Jonghyun was holding his car key and something look like a key chain attached to it.But somehow I can't repost that pic here :(( hic u guys can go to IG cnblue4boys have a look!

Guest hihi_hehe

"I am sure that as a condition for his WGM addition, Jonghyun would probably be asked to look enthusiastic and probably along the way, the PDs will give him hints on what to do or how to act. "

not really lol Look at Hong Jonghyun of Jjongah couple, he was so indifferent and cold in the beginning and received a lot of criticism but he just didnt change at all lol until he finally opened up and got a lot comfortable.  He even said in his interview, there was not really any directing from the PD's though he didnt know what to do and for someone who is awkward like him, it was hard
So I dont think the PD's give out any kind of directing unless the couples are not in harmony .  from what I see both SY and JH are equally attracted toward each other

Guest gingerschnaps

@Skattered_me

I hope jonghyun is not a good actor lolz! Coz im willing to say "here, take my money!". He's doing a darn good job if its all scripted. After being disillusioned a lot of times, why cant i ever learn? Its because jongyeon gives me so much feels. I promised myself i wont join a ship but i dont think my blurtouts are fit for general viewers of wgm, its so jongyeon biased :)) :))

Guest Skattered_me

hihi_hehe said: "I am sure that as a condition for his WGM addition, Jonghyun would probably be asked to look enthusiastic and probably along the way, the PDs will give him hints on what to do or how to act. "

not really lol Look at Hong Jonghyun of Jjongah couple, he was so indifferent and cold in the beginning and received a lot of criticism but he just didnt change at all lol until he finally opened up and got a lot comfortable.  He even said in his interview, there was not really any directing from the PD's though he didnt know what to do and for someone who is awkward like him, it was hard
So I dont think the PD's give out any kind of directing unless the couples are not in harmony .  from what I see both SY and JH are equally attracted toward each other

Archived