[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest banana_milk082791

So manyyy shippers from around the world! Hello! Hello! Nice meeting you all!  Welcome! Enjoy your stay! Happy Spazzing!  :))
-Unnie Filipino brownie here! 
As for the LIne Chat, Will download the app and will join as soon as possible. haha.

Guest banana_milk082791

[OFF TOPIC]
Someone mentioned about Korean lessons.For PH brownies, I'll be joining the Basic Korean Lesson class under Korean Cultural Center PH this coming May. Haha!

If any of you is interested to join here are the details:http://phil.korean-culture.org/navigator.do?siteCode=null&langCode=null&menuCode=201002010012

Guest shipperlove

i am so curios if they get a new house or she'll move in JH's house :D
they "got married" but for to be a real marriage they still need to have some basic things
1° WEDDING CEREMONY with a beautiful white dress for the bride and a smocking for the groom
and a resuscitator in case the groom faints at the sight of his wife lol
2° A HOUSE...i don't care if it is big or small....the important thing is that there will be a one small bed lol (i am asking too much right?)
3°HONEYMOON in a romantic place,if they came in italy i'll be very happy to be their guide lol
4° MEETING with -in-law.....
i really hope that JH's parents and SY's parents will like their son/daughter partner.....
and last but not last
5° A BABY ahahhahaaha

:P

@Hyunyeon Appa is the most important person... need to win his heart first...  if it's true, this would be really awesome

@shipperlove whose baby are we going to borrow for a moment? :)) Anyway, there're both parents materials... they were brought up by good loving family...JH praised his dad as a cool guy and I do see him being that way later

Guest Hickk

Hyunyeon said: Hickk said: Hyunyeon said: I have known that they met someone's in law already (maybe from SY side) *caught* ;) from the latest filming *oops* in lotte department *caught* i dont know much about detail ^^ *run* >:) ps. Not confirmed 100%

Guest panda101sf

banana_milk082791 said: [OFF TOPIC]
Someone mentioned about Korean lessons.For PH brownies, I'll be joining the Basic Korean Lesson class under Korean Cultural Center PH this coming May. Haha!

If any of you is interested to join here are the details:http://phil.korean-culture.org/navigator.do?siteCode=null&langCode=null&menuCode=201002010012

Guest mar2que_stv

hi, i just wanna share you all how much i  LUVVVVV the last episode. at 1st i thought that JY is the only one that's in love..(i mean dont get me wrong, i could see on the 1st 5 episodes that SY likes JY too, but JY's behavior really shows how much he's in love with this girl-which is so cute)..however in this episode i could see that SY was just being careful as JY is a very handsome guy, he'd probably doing those stuff just because he's used to flirting with the girls. and she's finally (slowly but sure) opening her heart towards this lovely male creature (LOL, sorry i'm just loving his looks, so handsome <3)...ps. watching them makes me feel so jelly inside :)

Guest vreiya

Just got back from cram school and seeing the IG saga, my energy has already filled up  woohooback to routine: rewatch last ep, monitoring ig, watch sy's drama, comment here, and repeat

Hello my brownies chingoooo... :-h

Whoaaa...you guys really talk a lots...hahahaa....everytime i press the refresh this page keep increasing....

Ommooo....what i saw here our member also keep adding up...yeay....*hugs*

Ok...so our love bird have *IG saga* too....ooohhhh u guys really cutee to come up with that phrase.....*kissallmybrownieschingoo*

Btw....i also wanna be in LINE group chat....my id: shirundms77 please add me juseyooo. [-O<

Guest vyongie

vyongie said:

Hi brownies,

Only have 4 hours of sleep and back to work and already counting down to Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

can any brownie please tell me the song was played when SY came out from the arrival gate in Japan, i am compiling a list listen to when i am work XD - so i can spazzzzzzz in my head

Archived