[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest kshani

Omgggggg!!! I don't know what to do with these two. Haha so jh is teasing us. Like then unlike the picture of his wifey agggrrrhhh! :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ita_maniez

Wow...this forum moves reaaaaally fast LOLLast night, I just watched the new Cinderella movie. After watching it, I remembered Jim Brickman's song for Cinderella but the animation one. I think this song fits perfectly for our couple kekeke...Enjoy it, Brownies! :x

Guest howhoo13_stv

@ellaylee I think that too. May be they feel a little bit uncomfortable when we tag them like that. May be it make them feel it's a mission we want they do or something like that. I think we should let evething natural like it was. May be it good for them.

I am almost sure that he liked and unliked her pic, because in my IG activity always appears if the person i follow likes a pic.....so it was weird thing for don't see jh likes her pic in my activity, so i think that he liked but unliked again a second after, i am sure thst if SY could see he liked her pic she would have done the same with jh's last pucs,and this make me think that is nonsense, why he unliked her pic? There is not reason, is happened something? Jh watched her drama yesterday night and got jealous because sy has a love story with that lawyer (i would like add so hot)? So he didn't sleep well...he saw her pic on ig liked her but suddley moved from jealousy he unliked her pic again....

*mental movie...producer:micolbunney

director:micolbunney actors:lee jonghyun and gong seung yeon*

Happy vision Brownies =))

P.S forgive my english but its 6:00 a.m. and i have to drink still a coffee for wake up ~O)

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

Jonghuyn is still giving her flowers even after the Secret Garden suprise <3333

Guest choccy

mjang said:

It's only Tuesday :(( it's very hard to keep still until Saturday ... both of them would be busy next month with their dramas and I heard FNC is going to have a concert? visiting each other drama set would be nice and I hope SY gets to watch her hubby performing...  kinda miss his serenade to SY for the last 2 episodes.

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

@ellaylee yes give her a lot of babies, and let's hope they have brown eyes as well

Archived