[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest vreiya

Ughhhh JH is so sly, he unlike it and somehow he's teasing us with his good morning greeting XDIt's okay JH, we understand you can't stop the urge to express your admiration for sy's beauty even though it's just a glimpse in the midnightif it's like this, seungyeon wouldn't even notice him liking her pic awwwww I was expecting her reaction though >.<

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest banana_milk082791

GOOD MORNING BROWNIES!

I'm on a phone meeting right nao and at the same time reading comments here. HAHAHA! 
This couple is my source of happiness right nao. I am hoping and praying and for them to date for real!!!!! and get married too! 
Do you guys want to open a viber/line chat/whatsapp? HAHAH! 

ayvah said: I learned another type of selfie from jh - smelling with lips selfie.

Hahaha this couple!

Another captions in the garden:

- the honeybees are getting crazy inside the garden

- he disturbed a huge beehive.

sy: His eyes are so sincere. I hope he will never change and continue to be like this.

jh: I felt like my wife is opening her heart to me. I thought it could be a very important moment.

one of the MCs (is his name henry too?): I hope jong hyun's feelings will never change.

:x

It's only Tuesday :(( it's very hard to keep still until Saturday ... both of them would be busy next month with their dramas and I heard FNC is going to have a concert? visiting each other drama set would be nice and I hope SY gets to watch her hubby performing...  kinda miss his serenade to SY for the last 2 episodes.

Hello Brownies, I m new in this thread. Im about going crazy because of this couple. It's easy to know everything about JH, but not for SY. I searched he and there and found the fb acc: https://facebook.com/SMYooSeungYeonOfficial

Guest HopeyPlanter

Hi! I haven't read back very far today, so somone may have mentioned this already but...
I really like that they were put in the same room for the first night but were separated after that. Maybe they moved to a hotel after the amusement park/secret garden date?
I really hope JH doesn't get boring and bossy with her because right now, he's the perfect boyfriend/husband. SY would probably adapt well to him no matter what but I hope he continues to respect her dreamy qualities. 

@sstoyou that was SY old fb when she was still with SM, her new official fb is LINK 

posting picture is quite easy but make sure you must upload the picture first at a host site like photobucket

then copy the url

click the 'insert image' icon on the tool box and paste the url there ...then click submit

Guest gummypassenger

Heard It Through the Grapevine Episode 1 - 4 SeungYeon Cut(Subs by soompi.tv)(re-encode and cut by gummypassenger)http://goo.gl/qnl4PfEnjoy people :D

I'm sure ... He can not sleep well through whole night... He miss his wife like crazy... He is in Love.. They must be chat on the phone for a whole night already... It's impossible they not chat on the phone... Jonghyun is a straight kind of man , he has a fast move to get SY heart...maybe after a JH phone call SY post her photo in instagram.. Because of JH reguested... OMG JH tag likes on IG . They are so responded couple. I Love it... Can wait for saturday.

Guest parvasrlee04

By the way Browniessss....
Is there any change for CNBlue/JongYeon/others watching their episode together.
JH said he wont watch any preview anymore.

like I know, back then Apink&Naeun also do this.

Guest howhoo13_stv

@parvasrlee04 when did he said that? Can you tellme which part he said that? I remember he said that he wouldn't see the ep seungyeon dance with henry.

Archived