[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

unconciously, I teared up when watching the latest subbed jongyeon's wgm. (uhm. sorry for being to melancholic. but this is true)
I thought a real sincere feeling that could reach someone's heart needs a long time. JongYeon completely broke that formula off. without any leftover.
aah... a sincerity could born this fast. good to know it.
the best part from this episode is when they talked about their first impression on each other. 
gaaah I love them already. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choccy

mjang said:

I was dead swoon.... the confession time, is truly indeed the best moment so far... !!

he said, "where can you find a player like me in the world? I'm just a man who loves his wife so much!!" I think I can just sail through that haunted house and just smile....:)) even sugar/honey won't do anything to me anymore!!

Guest haengbokiran

choccy said: haengbokiran said: The episode .. I cannot gather my thoughts... its just... daebak!!!!!!!!!
How, oh how would they top this? It's too perfect i can't even. Kyaaa. I'm having thoughts and doubts if it will always be like this or is it just like this because its just the start of their relationship? But i believe in the BE couple. I have found my new religion!! (kidding, God!)

Both of them really opened up in this episode. Especially SY. She even initiated the 'sweet talking' sometimes.  She really is sooo charming!! She said she really has not much aegyo but dear oh dear JH made her change and so that's why the 'power of love' was played XD
and JH uri JH!!!! Waaaah. I pity him, having to restrain himself because of all the cameras around. If this was in real life he would've swept his wife and kiss her hard already!!

This couple is real. Really. How can this be fake. If this is fake I would lose my faith in love!!!

chingooo....I cant sleep....I think I should follow you guys enter the haunted house....we can wal through with smile on our face.... Watching thier confession to each other make my eyes teary...overwhelm...n nothing cant describe even when am dating my hubby i dont experience such over the top sweet like sugar cane feeling.... ;)) hahahha....sorry yeobo.... Let see when we watch again this episode with the caption....one thing for sure am gonna smile alone like crazy person.... :D

@choccy =)) =)) I think the haunted house will soon be filled with flowers and lights as we pass through... I have a feeling that WGM had to include almost all of the scenes in Japan... imagine we have full episode 3-6 of this date...and maybe half of episode 7..(almost 5 episodes alone ) dedicated to their romantic date...

Guest vyongie

OMO...my cheeks are numb from smiling so much XD

i thought this couple is damn freaking real that they have set WGM to a whole different league, I have only watch WGM from Oct last year so i can't compare much but what other shippers said have confirmed my thought. it will be really really hard to top this for a longggggggg time i suspect

How can someone be so hot, talented, and yet so devoted to his wife?????? oh did i mention he is also a celebrity!!! he is like this character that jumped out from the manga and decided he wants to find this brown eye girl and be with her till the world ends!!)

Whilst SY brought up again the impression that she got when she met him that he is so white, it reminded me of them like Edward and Bella LMAO

long live brownies!!!!

Seems like this couple developed into beautiful couple in beautiful way . Jonghyun decision to be part of this show are just right . Watching this epsiode with Sub , and realised that . Both of them totally hooked by each other . 
tumblr_nn1nbtFH9Y1rs3l09o1_250.giftumblr_nn1nbtFH9Y1rs3l09o2_250.giftumblr_nn1nbtFH9Y1rs3l09o3_250.gif

Lookin at them comfortably holding hands make me smile like a proud mother . Jonghyun was so lucky because he got Seungyeon and vice versa . Seungyeon such a bubbly girl yet a lil shy . I would like to see more and more seungyeon real personality she when with Jonghyun . This is not yet enough :D And Jonghyun , I just lose my words because its totally different from i'd know . But its a good sign because he turn into sweet Jonghyun . 
My fav so far . Obviosly Seungyeon was totally scared and the way Jonghyun keep encourage her to go thru the haunted house really shows that he did protect his wife very well . The most important thing in marriage's life . Protect the King :) 
tumblr_nn0qtwsXZF1qbh321o3_250.giftumblr_nn0qtwsXZF1qbh321o1_250.giftumblr_nn0qtwsXZF1qbh321o2_250.gif

Guest panda101sf

This is my first ever post in any of the forums here but I just cannot stop myself from expressing how awesome these two are. Even the female MC mentioned in her comment, "What are we going to do with this couple?" -not sure if I caught it correctly.

Makes me think that she and the other MCs felt all the jittery, warm, fluffy feeling from our couple. The same as we feel right now. It's hard not to feel that they are really just starting with a REAL and not reel relationship.

Also, obviously, i like EVERYTHING in this episode and almost everything in the past but I just want to share the very little detail thay most touched me. The part where JY was holding SY's shoulder and a kid comes running to them from their back. Daebak! I thought for a moment, "this is how they will be when they become a real family."

Hope I am welcome here. :-S

Guest tonymaas13

Hi everyone, 
Been a fan of previous WGM couples like andy-solbi, junjin-lee shiyoung and yongseo couple. But the Brown Eyed couple seems to be the couple with the realistic feel. Almost all their actions come natural. From the first meeting up to the recent romantic episode. Can't wait to watch the next one. 
Were the preview for episode 7 already subbed? 

Guest ohhotdeym

I loved the fact that when SY asked JH on why he chose her to be his wife, she kept on repeating the word "HONESTLY" for emphasis. It just shows how curious she was on JH's REAL thoughts about her. Besides from the obvious attraction between the two of them, she really wanted an honest answer from him. As SY said in her BRI, since their ferris wheel moment, she felt JH's sincerity towards her.
I've watched WGM before and never felt this instant chemistry/attraction/connection like what JongYeon had. I mean, I have a few favorite couples but I think JongYeon would be my most favorite right now. I just love the aura they give off. It felt like they weren't playing too much to be funny or being romantic for the sake of the show. Everything about them looks natural and sincere, like they just wanted to get to know each other and get along well. Look how closer they got on just their 3rd day together. They seem so comfortable with each other in a short span, it makes me anticipate on what more could happen in a few months. I love that they got closer on their own without any mission/games. Their relationship and skinship progress didn't seem forced like what the PD did to other couples before (not blaming the PD because I really loved the idea of the peppero kiss game every season lol), nevertheless with or without missions they didn't seem uncomfortable on doing things together because they were both enjoying them. And as far as I know only this couple have openly conversed/flirted through social media (aside from the Adam couple.. correct me if i'm wrong). I am so happy that they weren't holding back in playing their husband-wife role even outside filming of WGM. Knowing that they still interact behind the cameras, I know they'd remain as close friends even after they end WGM. Though I really hope they could date for real! *fingerscrossed* 

Guest shipperlove

@nanahi thank you so much my chingu for recap some of the scene....
i am so anvy of you guys...my link is so slow that i would like to cry :(
i didn't understand nothing and i was so angry that i was for break my pc -.-
why i am so unlucky....aish......

me too... why i also keep smiling watching them... i keep repeat this ep 6.. they so romantic and cheezy... JH want to kiss her whenever sees her ate an ice cream . so cute. this couple really sincerely with their heart.. not fake. i love it... they should get an award for this.. the best wgm couple.

Guest shahidatulain

Hi,
Wanted to officially introduced myself as a certified Brownie Fan :)  I'm totally head over heels with this couple! Jonghyun has always been my favourite CNBlue member and I was a bit skeptical when I found out he's in WGM but as soon as I saw him being paired with Seungyeon like what Minhyuk said "He has found his match" :D 
I hope Seungyeon will visit Jonghyun when he's filming for Orange Marmalade!!!!

Archived